Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Recipe : Anti-aging cream with resveratrol
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Arina4

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I post this topic to share with you the recipe of an anti-aging night cream I made myself and which refirms the skin ans decreases wrinkles (I've been using the cream for one month):

Here are the ingredients :

Aloe Vera juice : 34 ml
Goji berry extract : 2 ml
Green tea extract : 1 ml
Helicrysum extract :1 ml
Hibiscus : 2 ml
Iris florentina extract : 2 ml
Resveratrol : 2.5 ml
Pepha protect : 1 ml
Pumpkin seeds extract : 2.5 ml
Leucidal : 2 ml

and

Xanthan gum...

(you can find the video of how we can make the cream by searching "Crême anti-âge naturelle" on youtbe, the video is subtittled in english)

I see a difference in the tone in my skin (much brighter) and in some wrinkles.

Have a great day =)
Marie-Andree
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Arina, you had put an accent circonflexe instead of an accent grave on crème. I only noticed when I was getting nowhere with the search. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jjZOaOtE2w

Looks good, and I see on the right of the video full of diy recipes. I'm definitely bookmarking this page. Thanks
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Arina,

Looks like a great recipe! I'm curious how it works for you in the long term.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:44 am      Reply with quote
Marie-Andree , I'm glad this page helps you =)

cm5597 , I've been using this cream for 6 weeks and it improved my tone and really decreased my wrinkles (I believe it's due to the resveratrol)

(sorry for my wrong english,I'm french).

Have a great day !
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Arina. Your English is great Smile It's probably much better than my French!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Marie-Andree wrote:
Arina, you had put an accent circonflexe instead of an accent grave on crème. I only noticed when I was getting nowhere with the search. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jjZOaOtE2w

Looks good, and I see on the right of the video full of diy recipes. I'm definitely bookmarking this page. Thanks

Thank you Arina4 for this recipe, looks good.
Hi, Marie-Andree I can see the video linked and listen to it in French, and looks like the same ingredients that Arina4 has listed, but I can't see the English subtitles and it is a video that was uploaded just about two weeks ago... Is it this one Arina4 that you mean or is it another? If you could give more details of who uploaded the video it may be easier to find. I would be interested in seeing how they do it, and also, where did you buy the different extracts? TIA
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Also, forgot to say, welcome Arina4 to this forum! Very Happy
Marie-Andree
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
You have to click on the "captions" button on lower right next to the "watch later" symbol. You will see the English words immediately
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Marie-Andree wrote:
You have to click on the "captions" button on lower right next to the "watch later" symbol. You will see the English words immediately

Thank you Marie-Andree, just discovered that button!! Still puzzled at the fact the video was uploaded just two weeks ago, guess it doesn't matter as long as it works! Where do you see the other DIY recipes? I can only see this one video by this publisher. TIA.
Arina4

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Thank you ATester, did you try to do this cream ?

I've been using this cream for more than 2 months now and I can say I see a real difference for my wrinkles, I'm very glad to see resveratrol works . (I believe resveratrol is the most important antioxydant in this recipe). Have a great day !
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Arina4 wrote:
Thank you ATester, did you try to do this cream ?

I've been using this cream for more than 2 months now and I can say I see a real difference for my wrinkles, I'm very glad to see resveratrol works . (I believe resveratrol is the most important antioxydant in this recipe). Have a great day !

Hi Arina4, no I haven't tried to do this cream, I don't know what Leucidal and Pepha protect are!!
I would like to know where you purchase the ingredients.
I make pretty simple herbal/oil/EO DIY products. And I like to introduce whatever new ingredient one by one to see if it works rather than add ten at once when only one is the key. If that one works I'll have it for keeps and try another after. Recently I read a lot about Hibiscus, Dill, Horsetail, Carrot....
I have been experimenting with a DIY with Hibiscus the last three months after reading about its benefits on the skin with very good results, actually quite surprised myself at them, which is one of the ingredients we have in common!!
I was wondering, have you used Hibiscus before?
For me it is the ONLY new ingredient I have introduced to my DIY night simple potion, I'm still on trial before giving a veredict...
Is the Resveratrol the ONLY new ingredient that may be producing the good results?

TIA, A.
Arina4

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:43 am      Reply with quote
I purchase the ingredients on lotioncrafter Smile

In fact,resveratrol isn't the only useful antioxydant in this recipe but I believe it's the most powerful because resveratrol has been shown to be very effective when used in night repair creams (not in day creams because resveratrol is oxydated by UV rays) and in lots of in vitro studies, resveratrol appears to protect skin cells against free radicals but also against passive smoking pollution,etc... What's more,there are only a few creams or serums which contains resveratrol in high amounts (only two serum,the LEF serum,and the new skinceuticals serum,but it only contains 1% of resveratrol).

Have a great day =)
tmaculate1
5% products discount

Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm very interested in trying this recipe as well but I would rather have a serum. Would removing the Xanthan gum eliminate the thick cream effect?
Arina4

Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
Yes,for sure, by removing xanthan gum,you'll have a serum ,but it will be very liquid so maybe you could use it as a lotion by removing xanthan gum rather than a serum ! I believe that to get a "serum" ,you should use hyaluronic acid,for instance, to get a serum which won't be too "watery".
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |