Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Anyone Here used Terproline *(My Experience thus Far)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Stork
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Dear ALL:

I received my terproline cream almost 2 weeks ago, and have been using it since.

To my surprise, my skin hasn't reacted negatively to it, and that's saying alot.

even the most sensitive prods my skin seems to dislike. I have very few creams I can use, and this has been after experimenting with different face creams.

Anyone had experience using this cream to encourage collagen growth pre and post dermarolling?

thats what I am using it for. I intend to start my first dermaroll in a fortnight.

Best to All,

Storke
lilome
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 01, 2010 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi, there, Stork!

Well, I used Terproline for body on my breasts and I must admit it worked miracles. The skin there had been dry and pulling no matter what I would put on it. Once I started using terproline, the results were amazing. The skin looked hydrated, tender and the shape of my breats changed too ("rounder").
However, it was kind of pricey and a tube only lasted about a month. (I have meanwhile switched to BND which has equally good results and every jars lasts me about 2.5 mos)

I only used one tube of their face cream, but didn't like the consistency so didn'r buy again.
Let us know about your results!

Evi

45, normal skin, formerly break out prone, normalised through OCM, CP's, Retin-A, emu oil, very few fine lines, some sagging in jawline on the way to be corrected thanks to Ageless, Facercise, Flexeffect, delighted with pucker-up, dermarolling , knuckle massage, tanaka massage, cross-stretching, facial detox
Stork
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 02, 2010 4:54 am      Reply with quote
thank you Lilome!

I am already noticing some great results, so if it keeps up going to continue

did you use for dermaroling pre or post?

my skin is kinda glowing.

the tube i have is quite large, and i think its going to last me ages

i bought mine for 100 dollars aust, it was sent from the uk.

the best thing is, normally my skin is very sensitive to new products, but this one has worked a charm. very impressed!
lilome
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 02, 2010 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Well, Sork, I used Terproline a while back. I guess I had just discovered this wonderful forum, and the wonderful advice hadn't had any results yet, because the skin on my face was still oily and ugly and I thought their facial cream was kind of oily too. That's why I didn't continue on my face.
I'm telling you, though, their body cream was excellent considering it was able to firm up my 36FF boobs in a short time. So, I don't see why the face cream wouldn't be just as good!

I knew about dermarolling even back then, but it just sounded crazy. I started doing it about two months ago, though, and I'll keep it up. I don't use any particular product after each session.

I'm glad to hear you are noticing a glow. I would be interested to know your progress.

45, normal skin, formerly break out prone, normalised through OCM, CP's, Retin-A, emu oil, very few fine lines, some sagging in jawline on the way to be corrected thanks to Ageless, Facercise, Flexeffect, delighted with pucker-up, dermarolling , knuckle massage, tanaka massage, cross-stretching, facial detox
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 02, 2010 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
just a question: do you have to dermaroll if using this cream? also, are you using the professional cream or the "face" cream"

Thanks!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 02, 2010 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
lilome wrote:
Hi, there, Stork!

Well, I used Terproline for body on my breasts and I must admit it worked miracles. The skin there had been dry and pulling no matter what I would put on it. Once I started using terproline, the results were amazing. The skin looked hydrated, tender and the shape of my breats changed too ("rounder").
However, it was kind of pricey and a tube only lasted about a month. (I have meanwhile switched to BND which has equally good results and every jars lasts me about 2.5 mos)

I only used one tube of their face cream, but didn't like the consistency so didn'r buy again.
Let us know about your results!

Evi

Do you mean BND from Skin biology? Glad to know it worked for you. It makes your breasts rounder - wow.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Avalange!

Yes, I'm talking about the very BND from SkinBiology.

About five years ago, I realized that gravity was taking a serious toll on my 36FF breasts: they were beginning to look flat, triangular and facing south (pardon the graphic details). The skin looked crepey, very fine and dry.

Three years ago I thought I would try the BND cream, since I was quite happy with the Super CP serum. I'm telling you, I wouldn't like to go without it.
It has maintained the good results first achieved with Terproline and it is better VFM.

Today my boobs are fuller and rounder than five years ago and much firmer than some of my friends who are younger than me and not nearly as big a size.

I should also mention that I have been dry brushing them for about a year now, and I think it has them good.
BTW, you have been a great inspiration for me regarding Ageless (it was you, right?). Thanks

Stork
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 6:08 am      Reply with quote
The only thing I dont like about using the terproline is it leaves a greasy look about it.
other than that, very happy with it.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 6:32 am      Reply with quote
hi!

i think you meant to reply to sister sweets' post, above. i wanted to know if you were using the face cream or the "professional" cream, and whether or not one had to dermaroll with it in order to see effects. what does bnd and vfm stand for? sorry, i don't know those acronyms!

glad to hear that you hav made such progress with the girls!

--avalange

lilome wrote:
Hi, Avalange!

Yes, I'm talking about the very BND from SkinBiology.

About five years ago, I realized that gravity was taking a serious toll on my 36FF breasts: they were beginning to look flat, triangular and facing south (pardon the graphic details). The skin looked crepey, very fine and dry.

Three years ago I thought I would try the BND cream, since I was quite happy with the Super CP serum. I'm telling you, I wouldn't like to go without it.
It has maintained the good results first achieved with Terproline and it is better VFM.

Today my boobs are fuller and rounder than five years ago and much firmer than some of my friends who are younger than me and not nearly as big a size.

I should also mention that I have been dry brushing them for about a year now, and I think it has them good.
BTW, you have been a great inspiration for me regarding Ageless (it was you, right?). Thanks

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
hi!

i think you meant to reply to sister sweets' post, above. i wanted to know if you were using the face cream or the "professional" cream, and whether or not one had to dermaroll with it in order to see effects. what does bnd and vfm stand for? sorry, i don't know those acronyms!

glad to hear that you hav made such progress with the girls!

--avalange

BND stands for breasts, nipples and Decolletage. (How's that for a name?)
It helps with tightening.
I do not know what vfm is for.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
The acronyms drive me wild! Many thanks Sister sweets for clarifying on BND...
What is VFM?
Is it not possible to just write out the whole name?... Confused
Colli
5% products discount

Tue May 04, 2010 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
VFM = Value For Money.

Yay for VFM!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks. Now that's an acronym I need to know!

Smile

--avalange

Colli wrote:
VFM = Value For Money.

Yay for VFM!

Hausergirl

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy
Hi everyone-
I am new to the blogging experience so please bear with me.
As a recent burn survivor I have been scouring the web and articles looking for anything to help me with the deep 3rd degree burn scars on my most noticeable injuries. I was burned over 30% of my body resulting from a kitchen fire in my home. Thankfully I survived, but my left foot and both arms suffered the worst of it. I was looking up collagen creams hoping to speed up and improve elasticity on my arms. I have one graft and deep scar on my right arm in particular that is causing the most trouble.
I stumbled upon TERPROLINE® Professional body and face cream and decided to give it a try. I will try to post pictures and weekly updates on the product and any benefits/side affects that I find. I am starting this product about 4 months from the date of the actual accident (4-23-2014) I had a skin graft done and about 2 months of healing from home using only a compression sleeve and Hyrophor ointment so far. I am excited to try this product, hoping to reduce the awful tightness and coloring resulting from the contractions and scarring.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Hausergirl - I've personally not used terproline, but have heard it has benefits. I hope it helps you. Keep us posted on your results.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |