Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lindsay wagners acupupressure book and acupuncture facelift
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
ordered her book on amazon, its out of print.It has good reviews, has anyone used it?Also is acupunture for wrinkles similar to the results from microcurrent? I am going to go to a top acupuncturist for my back and knee and want to ask him to stick some needles in my face for wrinkles!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:53 am      Reply with quote
I have this and used to have a VHS tape with her doing it with Robert Klein. I haven't kept it up regularly but did like it. Its about 12-14 different acupressure points you press on the face (its not acupuncture though).

Its relatively short but there is quite a good and short acupressure workout!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 am      Reply with quote
I read that book and tried her technique years ago and saw very little results in terms of lifting.

In terms of a lymphatic drainage massage, its helpful but you dont need to buy her book to do it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Link to website and some free acupressure face techniques:

http://www.healthynewage.com/facelift.html

^^ this site says that microcurrent devices "do not invite chi into the body" and they dont recommend them but YMMV.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
what is YMMV fawnie? thx for info. Cant wait to try acupuncture;this dr is the real deal I have heard.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Your mileage may vary = Not everyone gets the same results.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:24 am      Reply with quote
I think it may depend where you start from - Fawnie you have always had a good head on your shoulders and been ahead of the game, but for me I saw a major lift in both my brows and cheeks - not the same lift I got from Ageless but still a fuller and plumper look to them.

Also I think that Robert Klein has his own book out which is the same technique called the "Empress Secret" and there's a helpful audio that talks you through it.
fawnie wrote:
I read that book and tried her technique years ago and saw very little results in terms of lifting.

In terms of a lymphatic drainage massage, its helpful but you dont need to buy her book to do it.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |