Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Anyone tried the Newa RF Machine?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
denisiel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I saw that this is prescription in the USA but can buy from stores overseas. What do you think of this device for wrinkles and pigmentation? Is this better than a SQOOM?

Price is $499 and activator gels (couldn't find the ingredients) are $39. See http://www.newaonline.com/

My concerns would be that warming the skin aggravates melasma and the long term safety of RF on skin. Any input would be appreciated!

Info from the company website:

3DEEP® Technology

There are many skin tightening devices on the market but none come close to EndyMed’s 3DEEP skin care treatment. The 3DEEP technology uses radiofrequency-based technology which is non-invasive and safe to use. Unlike popular surgical procedures such as Botox injections and facelifts the 3DEEP involves using the radio waves to gently and safely warm the dermal tissue stimulating fresh collagen which keeps the face looking more youthful and healthier.

Most devices available today use only one or two electrodes that emit radio waves which are not as effective as using multiple positive and negative electrodes that 3DEEP is based on. The 3DEEP is able to target its warming energy at a harmless level to firm your skin and help eliminate wrinkles and fine lines. The energy emitted is directed vertically reaching deeply into the dermal tissue and does not waste energy by spreading the waves horizontally across the skins surface. Imagine giving yourself a warm massage on the surface of your skin while Radio frequency waves stimulate collagen production resulting in firmer smoother skin. You will slowly reverse the aging process while massaging your skin with 3DEEP Newa™. By using this new technology you avoid dangerous and complicated procedures which cost a fortune and have lengthy recovery times while always posing a risk of infection and deep discomfort.

Developed by EndyMed medical in 2007, 3DEEP technology is effectively used worldwide for non-invasive skin treatments harnessing safe Radio Frequency energy helping day by day to combat and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, loose skin and improving the surface texture. Dermatologists and medical professionals worldwide are using EndyMed innovative technology.

Now with 3DEEP Newa™ you can treat yourself on a professional level in the comfort of your home. The 3DEEP Newa™ is safe, effective and easy to use without the burden and expense of traveling to a professional clinic. There is no reason to expose yourself to harmful and risky procedures since 3DEEP Newa™ has arrived on the market and can safely help you achieve the youthful skin we all desire.

http://www.newaonline.com/3deep-technology/

What is Radiofrequency?

There are different forms of electromagnetic waves found everywhere in nature that appear in different frequencies such as visible light, Radiofrequency and sound. For close to one hundred years Radiofrequency has been harnessed and used in medical treatments and for decades has been used in dermatology clinics worldwide to increase the amount of collagen which keeps the wrinkles at bay and to tighten and to smooth the texture of your skin. The Radiofrequency (RF) waves used for this purpose are in the harmless range of the electromagnetic spectrum.

RF

Using the RF 3DEEP technology, mild heat is generated penetrating the layers of skin painlessly resulting in the reduction of wrinkles, regenerating collagen that helps to achieve a youthful looking skin. Unlike electromagnetic energy emitted by light based machines and different types of lasers, RF 3DEEP technology is safe for all skin colors and all range of skin types.

3Deep technology is endorsed by dermatologists and used in clinics as a proven method to enhance skin tone and make the skin tauter giving a generally healthier appearance. It’s the best non-surgical treatment available today. You can eliminate facelifts, Botox injections and other plastic surgeries that are invasive, painful, and expensive and take a long time to recover from. There is always a risk with invasive procedures but the Newa RF 3DEEP technology is safe and comfortable to use.

RF skin treatments are non-invasive and found to have several effects which make them very popular, some of the results achieved from these treatments include:

Reduced wrinkles and fine lines
Stimulation of collagen and elastin production
Improvement of facial circulation will result a healthy vibrant radiant glow
Rejuvenated and refreshed appearance
Tightening the skin and reducing sag skin and puffiness through production of new collagen
skin tone will be even out post treatment
RF works great and enhances the efficiency of treatments with the use of skin product such as moisturizers.

Dry skin but not many wrinkles; 50s and Asian; Topicals: Vit C, tretinoin, hydroquinone & azaleic acid for melasma; Likes: SK-II, Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Skinceuticals, Obagi, P50, Sunday Riley, Hada Labo, facial oils
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:44 am      Reply with quote
oh no, looks very interesting!!!
Beehive
5% products discount

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm, I'd be a little concerned that it could cause fat loss if used in the face. I've been hearing about fat loss and RF for years. It's used in professional devices such as "Coolsculpt" and Thermage to target areas of fat where it shrinks the collagen fibers and tightens the skin. Damage to fat layer is possible.
denisiel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
Beehive wrote:
Hmmm, I'd be a little concerned that it could cause fat loss if used in the face. I've been hearing about fat loss and RF for years. It's used in professional devices such as "Coolsculpt" and Thermage to target areas of fat where it shrinks the collagen fibers and tightens the skin. Damage to fat layer is possible.

That is an excellent point, thanks for raising the issue Beehive. Fat loss and fear of aggravating pigmentation is why I cannot decide on which device to buy. I am always a little amazed when people buy inexpensive devices on eBay that may not be calibrated correctly. Who knows what long term damage could be done. The main reason I was considering Newa is that it has FDA approval.

Dry skin but not many wrinkles; 50s and Asian; Topicals: Vit C, tretinoin, hydroquinone & azaleic acid for melasma; Likes: SK-II, Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Skinceuticals, Obagi, P50, Sunday Riley, Hada Labo, facial oils
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
so it looks like they won't ship to the US. . .
denisiel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:15 am      Reply with quote
DebM wrote:
so it looks like they won't ship to the US. . .

I wrote Newa regarding their gel and they immediately offered an 8% discount on the machine and gel so I guess that means they will ship to US addresses.

By the way, if anyone is interested, here is the ingredient list for the gel. Maybe I'll try it for the Merbe:

Water, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol

1. Milk thistle extract containing 80% silymarin
2. Bacopa extract containing 45% bacosides
3. Ashwagandha root powder
4. Green tea extract containing 98% polyphenols
5. Turmeric extract containing 95% curcumin

Kroin1234
5% products discount

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:36 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the STOP religiously (and I mean that literally since I'm not very religious) for a year and I don't have fat loss in my face. What I have is less deep nose to mouth lines and mouth to chin lines--the latter are scary and I've kept them at bay. Isn't it kind of like some lasers remove hair and some remove age spots?

5% products discount

Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
They don't even have the United States in their shipping destination calculation, so I don't know how you would get one. Maybe contact directly?

A prescription for a do it yourself skincare device? Hmmm. Don't know what the FDA's reasoning is.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have the chance to buy this device with a 25% discount and I am interested as I would like something to help with post weight loss sag. However the device will still work out pretty expensive (£150)and I am very inexperianced with Radio Frequency. If anyone has tried it or a similer device I would love to hear about it.

Also could such a device also be used on another part of the body, like tummy or legs?
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm interested, too, for underarm saggy skin. A couple of years ago, I had a little hand-held RF device. I think I paid $100 for it...can't really remember. I didn't use it like I should have. I just hated having to apply gel, and I really didn't like the heat to my skin. I think if I KNEW it would firm up my batwings, I'd stick to it this time.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Well I am tempted to get it and would perhaps wait to test it on my body rather than take the risk with my face. If I decide to go far it I will let you know if it works but I am still undecided. Time for a cup of tea and some research online!
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Well I went ahead and bought this and tried it out tonight, pretty painless and skin seems fine after use. I am not sure exactly how I will factor this in to my regime but I'll let you know how I get on with it.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Used this again tonight and its very nice. I'm 37 and sagging in my face isn't a major issue but its happening and this does give an fairly immediate lift. In particular the eye area is looking lifted, its subtle but I can see it. This is most likely down to swelling but for me at least there isn't any lasting redness or down time even using it at full strength. I am so impressed with radio frequency that I have went ahead and bought a used Tripollar Pose on ebay to help with saggy skin on my body due to weight loss.

I can actually feel a sort of tightness under the skin, not sure what that means but I won't be using it over the weekend so I can get an idea of how my skin reacts. Looking forward to seeing what others think of this if anyone else takes the plunge!
Hittin40
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Pandora, How's it going with the Newa? I think you will like the Pose. I use it on my stomach works great to help tighten the skin there.
Alison72

Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
I recently had this as a birthday present, which I asked for i'd like to add. Its amazing, I have only used it five times so far and friends and work colleagues have noticed a difference already. It has given my skin radiance, added plumpness and lift. Cant wait to start seeing even better results going forward.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:07 am      Reply with quote
Does it really work? I bought a similar facial device - nuface earlier, and used it consecutively for 10 days. However I did not see any firming effect to my face. I got a bit break out after using this machine, not sure if this is the gel which caused this. Now the machine sits in my cupboard permanently.
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:10 am      Reply with quote
To supplement, nu face is a microcurrent device designed for anti-aging and is FDA-cleared.
Alison72

Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi Takayama, Yes as far as I'm concerned I can definitely see a difference. I've not had any breakout either although I use a sonic facial brush after using this to remove any build up from the gel, I absolutely love using this in the evening as it does cause some erythema and I wouldn't want to be putting make up on after treatment as it is like having a facial.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Allison. Maybe the trick comes here - I never wash off the gel after use, as it is claimed that there is no need to wash it off, which caused my breakout. Let me try it out again later this week and see if this method works for me.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:42 am      Reply with quote
This looks very interesting. I am currently getting fractora firm treatments done to my lower face/neck. The fractora treatments heats up the skin as well. This sounds quite similar. May need another gadget, lol! Very Happy
Alison72

Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Takayama, it could be the gel. I hadn't read that the gel didn't need washing off, I just didn't like the way it made my skin feel afterwards (tight). Give it a go.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Allison, I don't like the tight feeling after applying the gel on my face. Would you mind share your normal skincare routine after using the machine?
chery
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Can it be used on the forhead? I bought one but is not here yet.

cherry
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:24 am      Reply with quote
HI, Everybody, I'm a little confused (again Embarassed ). Will Newa ship to U.S.? I really like that it's painless to use. I've had a little handheld device that got really hot. Un-fun to use. Is Newa more effective than Pose for skin tightening? I need to make a decision because I'm going where the weather is quite warm in about 8 weeks. I really want to be able to go sleeveless. My issue is looooooose skin...not fat. Thank you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I dont think so Mars. Ive tried to enter an order and dont get the option for US
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |