Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

silkn flash and go laser hair remover device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
amiee
5% products discount

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
has anyone tried this? I had purchased the tria 4x and was got results after the 1st treatment but it actually left scars on my legs so I returned it - I purchased the flash and go and am starting to see results now after the 3rd use but not as drastic as what I saw with the tria after just 1 use - however on a 3 setting the tria was very painful and on a 5 the flash and go has no pain - would love t hear about your experience - is this worth sticking to?
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Nope, I don't have that device but I do own the Silk'n SensEpil Hair Removal and love it. I've been using it for a few years and now am practically hair free (barely ever have to shave). When I use mine on setting 4, it does hurt a wee bit but not much and still works fine. It's more of a heat issue with the one I have. I guess the only way to know is keep using it and see how hair growth is in a month or so. Hope this helps some.

5% products discount

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:01 am      Reply with quote
white wolf - I did have some more hairs fall out yesterday so very exited about that - I'm getting ready to start a series of chemical peels - do you know how long to wait in between? also how often do you do your treatments?
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:37 am      Reply with quote
At first, I followed the manual, I think it was every two weeks for 3 months and then down to once a month. Chemical peels, unsure of, but I would wait at least a few days to let your skin heal/peel.

5% products discount

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:14 am      Reply with quote
ok thanks -starting to see more results from my flash and go - cant wait to get to the point where you are -
Cheerisonic
5% products discount

Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have the flash n' go. I am about 2 years into it now and love it. I have used it to remove facial hair on my upper lip. The hair is gone, but I do need to keep up with maintaining twice per year.

My underarms I am still working on , they are tough but I think it is because I take biotin to grow the hair on my head. Anyway, the hair is almost gone under my arms, so I am very satisfied with the flash n' go.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:40 am      Reply with quote
I am wanting to get one of these: I have been doing my own brazilian with an epilator for at least a decade. I would like to just be done with it; I have been trying to figure out which model to get.

One thing I read on another site was advise in regards to getting your spider veins removed. They advised that you go to place where you get your hair removed, because the IP hair removal lasers also remove spider veins. These places will do this for you at a much cheaper cost.
So, I was thinking, since I am so diy, and want to remove the hair myself..seriously, its not that hard to use an epilator, why would I pay someone to wax me..
that it would be the same thing in regards to this device, just get one with an IP.
To be honest, IP is over my head in knowing what they are talking about, and I cannot figure out which ones is an IP laser.

Can one of our tech geeks (tech geek compared to me, lol!) tell which ones are the same kind that also remove veins?
I have tons and tons of veins, as it is my job to stand on concrete all day. Removing them costs me my entire paycheck. It is a very pricey endeavour, and huge splots of veins everywhere is very disconcerting.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |