Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Tria Skin Rejuvenating Laser, new item on TSC
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
Sent you a PM

Becst*r wrote:
I love this forum so much and taken onboard so much advice and tips from everyone. I have been reading this massive thread over the last couple of days, which again is full of so much invaluable information!

I am at the point where I will buy a Tria (ordered my Pico last week from EDS after reading all the forum threads and been using my Merbe for several weeks Very Happy) however as I am in Australia finding a source at a reasonable price is proving tricky. All available to me are clearly taking advantage of limited availability to Oz, I will have to suck it up...but if someone happens to want to sell theirs please PM me. Otherwise I will look to purchase in 2-3 weeks time.

I have always, always battled with uneven skin tone/hyperpigmentation. It is the greatest bane of my life, I dread to think how much I have spent on products and procedures to manage it. I have finally figured out how to manage it, so now eliminating/diminishing it is now my goal and I'm hoping the Tria will assist. I have been disappointed so many times that my expectations are quite realistic. I can live with the oiliness, enlarged pores and occasional break outs if the tone was more even.

I'm fast becoming a beauty tool/product addict but with all the information on this forum I find I am purchasing far more wisely. Thanks again!

5% products discount

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:26 am      Reply with quote
Rebecca1, thanks! Replied but not sure if it sent just sitting in Outbox as opposed to Sent. Let me know! Interested!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Bec, eBay has brand new Tria anti aging lasers that ship worldwide, priced at $599.95 (100$ more than they sell for). Just search Tria anti aging laser. Unless someone sells you there you can get one there!
Becst*r
5% products discount

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:30 am      Reply with quote
EC413 wrote:
Bec, eBay has brand new Tria anti aging lasers that ship worldwide, priced at $599.95 (100$ more than they sell for). Just search Tria anti aging laser. Unless someone sells you there you can get one there!

Thanks Very Happy I will have to check it out. I am hoping I have one sorted, super keen to start using the Tria after reading all the info on here!

I've only just started to venture into tools, it's just been expensive, with somewhat dubious results topicals until now. I have found some keepers but not many and wish I'd found the forum earlier for those too!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Becst*r wrote:
EC413 wrote:

Thanks Very Happy I will have to check it out. I am hoping I have one sorted, super keen to start using the Tria after reading all the info on here!

I've only just started to venture into tools, it's just been expensive, with somewhat dubious results topicals until now. I have found some keepers but not many and wish I'd found the forum earlier for those too!

Devices are where it's at! The Lightstim ALONE has transformed my skin...finding a device that actually gives results is amazing, it's nice to not spend so much on topicals that do nothing. The Tria is excellent. There is another at home Fractional laser (you've probably heard of it), the Philips ReAura. I have both the ReAura and Tria and I actually recommend the Tria over the ReAura, even though the ReAura is more than double the price of the Tria.

The Tria is so easy to use, so quick, and doesn't involve any sort of treatment gel. In my opinion it's worth the price! Results are gradual but it's one of those devices where it's easy to stay on track and not forget to use it, it's simple and quick and beats the prices of the in office treatments!
Becst*r
5% products discount

Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Received my Tria! Yay!!

Already done a run on level 3 on my arms and hands which have been savagely damaged by the sun. They easily look 20 years older than the rest of me.

I have two tattoos on the inside of my upper arms and wanted to know if anyone had any handy techniques/ideas for covering them? It's not critical, I could just manoeuvre around them, but I'm keen to get to the underarm crease and backs of upper arms. Summer is coming and I want to wear sleeveless tops again without the crinkly skin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:58 am      Reply with quote
Becst*r wrote:
Received my Tria! Yay!!

Already done a run on level 3 on my arms and hands which have been savagely damaged by the sun. They easily look 20 years older than the rest of me.

I have two tattoos on the inside of my upper arms and wanted to know if anyone had any handy techniques/ideas for covering them? It's not critical, I could just manoeuvre around them, but I'm keen to get to the underarm crease and backs of upper arms. Summer is coming and I want to wear sleeveless tops again without the crinkly skin.

I've only used the tria on my face I'll have to try my hands and arms maybe chest eventually.

Where did you get your tria? You said you were having trouble because you're in Australia? Did you buy from someone on here?

I love my Tria, it's so quick and the pain is no big deal in my opinion. I think the results are on the slower side because it's an at home fraxel device, so obviously it's not full powered. But it's worth every penny! I wonder what at home devices they'll have in 10 years...DIY skincare has come a long way...
Becst*r
5% products discount

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:39 am      Reply with quote
One of the members on here, who also lives in Australia, kindly sold me their unit and I'm super happy Very Happy

I have gone straight onto level 3 for everything...face, neck, chest, hands and arms. I do my face at night and by the morning my face is fine. I just find the sunburn burn sensation irritating Confused

I have had several courses of IPL over the years which were intensely painful, so compared to that the Tria is much more tolerable. While the IPL worked I needed access to a home device for maintenance purposes. I am hoping the Tria will provide similar results as the IPL but giving me the option to continually 'top up' my treatment when needed.

5% products discount

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:45 am      Reply with quote
I'm nearly at the end of my third week on level 3 and have found that the burn after each session is lessening to almost nothing, despite cleaning the laser window before every use. So tonight I decided to up it to a double session Very Happy I have achieved the same burn as my initial use on level 3 which was my aim.

I know more isn't always better...just wondering if anyone else tried this too?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've doubled up on occasion also (I rarely do this though). It did not cause any problems.
I'm upset that I do not currently have my Tria (the fan would not shut off and ran until the battery ran out of power) I had to return it and am waiting impatiently to buy another (I'm going to buy from Sephora this go around since they have free shipping).
TheSweetLife
5% products discount

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
I have a TRIA for sale if anyone is interested. It is like brand new. I used it for one round, realized it wasn't something I would stick with and it's been in the box ever since. I'm much more involved with microdermabrasion, microcurrent and dermapen. Just not enough time to indulge in all the gadgets.
deelighted
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
I just finished my 12th week and am going to be taking my scheduled break, then back on for another 12. So far I am seeing a noticeable improvement in a couple of fine lines I had, and MAJOR improvement on a few age spots I developed on my hands. I can hardly see them at all anymore.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
I also use the Tria on my hands and my drivers arm. I have had the best success lightening spots by using HABA Fair Lady in conjunction with the Tria. I want to try DHC's C essence next to see if their form of vitamin C is as good or better for my skin.
Just received my new Tria from Sephora-I'm hoping this one is a keeper.
marber47
5% products discount

Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:09 am      Reply with quote
If anyone in the UK is interested in buying my Tria then please pm me. I used it for two rounds and then noticed pigmentation above my top lip so I am not prepared to continue to see if it goes or gets worse. It is packed away in the original boxes and in excellent condition. I paid £460 and would like £190 for it . Please pm any questions.
Veronicas

Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:43 am      Reply with quote
I am using the Tria and Nuface (Tria (5 days a week) in the evenings and Nuface in the a.m.). I bought this after having a baby at 50 years old this past June. I have great skin with very few wrinkles/hyper pigmentation and want to keep it that way. On this my "off" weekend, I decided to exfoliate using a 3 blade razor. My skin has that sand papery feel others described. What impressed me the most was that after shaving my face, a small round pigmented area flaked completely off. I could literally pick it up and hold the flaked hyper pigmented skin between my fingers. It is the only noticeable age spot in my face. Where the spot had been, a smaller lighter pigmented spot remained. Looking forward to what else this thing can do. I started with level 2 for the first 2 days and then went to 3. I am mixed race African American between a 3 and 4 on the Fitzpatrick scale. Very Happy
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also using the Nuface Trinity with the Tria. When I have the time, I use my Tria then apply a sheet mask. When I take the mask, off my skin is super moist I use my Trinity. I only have time to do this once a week but I'm not having stinging skin with this method.
Pinot
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! I haven't posted here for over a year (real life *sigh*), but glad to see the Tria thread is still going. Reading back through this thread, I see where I wanted a Tria so bad but at the time they were only available in Canada.

Happy to see that I can now get one in the States. I know what I'm getting myself for Christmas. Laughing

Is the US Tria exactly like the old Canadian one? So many people here were having great success with it back in the spring of 2013. Anybody around from back then who still uses it? And have any of the new users found similar success?

Glad to be back! Very Happy
Pinot
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Well . . . best of luck to everyone.

EDS has evidently changed a lot since I've been gone. So sad. It used to be the best place online for skin care advice and education. Not sure what to do or where to go?

I feel like I've lost a friend. Sad
NicB
5% products discount

Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:08 am      Reply with quote
marber47 wrote:
If anyone in the UK is interested in buying my Tria then please pm me. I used it for two rounds and then noticed pigmentation above my top lip so I am not prepared to continue to see if it goes or gets worse. It is packed away in the original boxes and in excellent condition. I paid £460 and would like £190 for it . Please pm any questions.

Have you sold this now? Thanks
shamus
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Pinot. I do check back every now and then but admittedly, don't contribute as much. Not much to say, I guess. I'm still using my Tria laser and have been lucky...there seems to be a lot of non functioning units out there, according to their FB page. I've still got those dreaded non smoker's lines and of course, Tria doesn't stop "THE SAG" so now I'm ever so quietly looking into derma rolling...maybe just my lip lines and along my jawline. But, just nosing around at this point....getting opinions....which vary greatly. Are you still using your Tria? Still liking it. My only "thing" that I dislike is that while using the tria, (for 8 weeks), my skin looks so dry and therefore, even more aging. During my rest period, my skin start to look even better but it's that dreaded...do I look like a prune for 8 weeks so I can look MARVELOUS for 4. hmmmm?
Lunar6
5% products discount

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still using mine, dont have any problems with skin dryness, if anything my skin looks plumper while I'm using it and then starts to look a little more 'tired' during the off time.

I cant decide which schedule suits me best, still find it puzzling that the US and UK recommendations are so different.
I may settle with a 2 days on one day off sort of regime.

The stinging during and redness after are considerably reduced compared to when I first started.

I like to think it is helping but of course the truth is I cant know how my skin would look if I'd not used it.

I think I took some photo's before I started, I'll have to try and find them!
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I'm hoping more people get the Tria for the holidays...and we will have more posting. I'm always looking for tips/product combos to boost the Tria. I'm adding Missha FTE to my Tria aftercare. My fav combo is still the Tria/sheetmask/NuFace.
deelighted
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
To help get rid of the dry skin I get with the Tria, on my off days I use the PMD device. It's sort of like a rotary sander that sands away the rough skin while sucking it up like a vacuum. My skin is super smooth after I do that, and it gets rid of all of the dryness.

Between the Tria and the PMD my skin is looking better than it has in years. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Wow-I'm not sure my skin could handle that combo. Congrats on finding what works for you. So far I'm loving how Missha FTE has helped my skin (redness & stinging) post Tria...but I need to test it more before I rave.
NicB
5% products discount

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
shamus wrote:
Hey Pinot. I do check back every now and then but admittedly, don't contribute as much. Not much to say, I guess. I'm still using my Tria laser and have been lucky...there seems to be a lot of non functioning units out there, according to their FB page. I've still got those dreaded non smoker's lines and of course, Tria doesn't stop "THE SAG" so now I'm ever so quietly looking into derma rolling...maybe just my lip lines and along my jawline. But, just nosing around at this point....getting opinions....which vary greatly. Are you still using your Tria? Still liking it. My only "thing" that I dislike is that while using the tria, (for 8 weeks), my skin looks so dry and therefore, even more aging. During my rest period, my skin start to look even better but it's that dreaded...do I look like a prune for 8 weeks so I can look MARVELOUS for 4. hmmmm?

Hi, I use the tua viso for sagging issues and it works a treat plus only takes 15 mins per day if you buy two wands, in conjunction with laser treatments I am happy. I do have the reaura though which is twice per week and use the two viso on different days. Once I to maintainance then you only need it a few times per week anyway, Nic
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |