Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cavisculpt
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Angelfire
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:59 am      Reply with quote
skinhelp wrote:
I saw the same machine on E-BAy and am very tempted to purchase it. Do you hear the buzzing sound in your ears like the Cavisculpt? What type of gel are you using with machine? Does the machine feel warm when you do the treatments? Does the RF setting feel different than the ultrasonic setting.

I have horrible cellulite and chubby legs. Sad

I was worried about the buzzing since I sometimes suffer from tinnitus, but it's not that bad, or maybe since I have a few fans running, I don't hear it. For the ultrasound, I've been using ultrasound gel plus a combo I created that has DMAE-H3, a cellulite gel from Phytomer and alo vera. The RF gets much warmer than the ultrasound; I use glycerine with it, so do the ultrasound first, wipe the gel off then do RF. I've usually done both settings for 20 minutes each, and since it's time consuming, decided to concentrate on one area at a time.
My work out routine includes going to the gym 3 times a week, using a mini trampoline or Tony Little gazelle twice a week and an Ab Rocket. I'm 55, and when I was in my 30's and early 40's just working out 3 times a week, and cutting back on carbs, was enough for me to feel like I was achieving results, though like many women, I've never been completely satisfied with my body image, so see this machine as just another treatment to add, not the solution. I also love wearing the Delfin Spa shorts while working out.
Merrylass
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Angelfire wrote:
Hi Merrylass, I don't think anyone is ignoring your post, just maybe no one has the machine you have or a good answer; why not try using it, and see if you get results. I don't have a Cavisculpt either but recently bought a slightly used machine from eBay like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-1-PORTABLE-ULTRASONIC-CAVITATION-RF-SLIMMING-RADIO-FREQEUNCY-MACHINE-CELLULITE-/180838326538?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item2a1acde10a

Angelfire, thanks for your response. I think I'll try to use what I have and see if there are any results. I don't want to buy another ultrasound machine -- especially since I don't really use the one I have Embarassed I look forward to reading about your experience with your new machine.
Anne5899
5% products discount

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Hi, do any of you Cavisculpt owners hear a sort of fizzing sound from the treatment head during use? I only received mine about 2 weeks ago and when I heard the fizzing I was quite worried. I emailed the company and was told it was only the reaction of gel on the treatment head and was not a concern. I would just like to know if other users have experienced this?
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I am VERY ready to make a purchase for something for my floppy underarms. I shop ebay and have many RF home machines on my "Watch" list. I'd really like to go sleeveless this spring. I am thin, and I have worked out all my life. My issue is very loose skin.(I'm blaming it on menopause) Would you recommend Cavisculpt for me?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Anne5899 wrote:
Hi, do any of you Cavisculpt owners hear a sort of fizzing sound from the treatment head during use? I only received mine about 2 weeks ago and when I heard the fizzing I was quite worried. I emailed the company and was told it was only the reaction of gel on the treatment head and was not a concern. I would just like to know if other users have experienced this?

I don't have a Cavisculpt machine, but have a few ultrasonic ones, and yes, notice a fizzing high pitch sound which is normal.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |