Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

good news for inhousepharmacy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
cherallynne forcella
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:32 am      Reply with quote
I received a response from inhousephamacy and the CSR advised me to order from the inhousepharmacy.biz website. I had been using inhousepharmacy.vu which will only ship using the e check option.

She also said to tick on the box that says "perscription will be faxed or mailed" if you have already been ordering from them, so a new script is not required.

She indicated that Visa MC and AM EX are under pressure from the BigPharma companies to not allow charges for web based companies. They obviously don't want the competition and want to continue to strangle the US consumers like they already are doing. If you live in Europe, there is another website to us and you can obtain it by emailing the customer service.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:20 am      Reply with quote
I contacted and used them a few months ago and they said the same to me. I got my prescriptions with a hitch as always!
I posted it on another thread but thanks for letting those that may not have seen that know.
I just love the ease and reliability of working with them.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Annie,
Thanks for your reply. They are so reliable, and I was afraid they were gone.I tried to search it but, for some reason, it didn't come up.

Frankly, I think the US government should focus on some of the really important problems we're facing and give its citizens a few small breaks. Confused
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:15 am      Reply with quote
I know! I have used them for SO many years it would really be a shame. I trust them and it is hard to get a trust relationship established like that!
Hopefully they will be around for a long time.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, had no idea. I just lost my job and was wondering if they sold estrogen patches since I wouldn't have to see my doc for a Rx.

BigPharma is very scary. People shouldn't underestimate them.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
I just went to order Careprost from inhousepharmacy.biz and nothing came up for that website. inhousepharmacy.vu does but when I register it requires my birthdate plus last four digits of my SS#. I can see birth date for drugs but SS#? I don't want to give it to them. Can I use a fake number? I plan to pay by credit card. Has anyone ordered from them recently?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:48 am      Reply with quote
No, that is weird. I knew they had changed the name. You might try calling them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Just placed my order leaving SS# blank and it went through. I wonder if it's for some banks to use to verify it's a legit charge on the card.

Got 3 bottles of Careprost for $62 with free shipping. Yippee!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the update! I know before when I talked to them that they said there were some requirements on there for new customers but those did not apply to the old ones or if you have a customer number.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |