Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Tria's new laser product for just eyes - Precision
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone catch wind of Tria's upcoming at home laser device to target wrinkles around the eyes? I got an email last weekend from Tria, saying they were giving away to the first 100 people that sign up, a free device to test out for 8 weeks and after the 8 weeks its yours to keep. I signed up as soon as I could, however I am not sure if I was able to make it in the first 100, hopefully I find out good news soon.

Anyways, the email didnt have too many details about the product, I remember the word "Precision" was used, as this new laser product specifically is supposed to treat wrinkles around the eyes, targeting them better than I suppose the revitalizing laser does (since that's used on entire face). I also know that when the product does hit shelves, it's going to be around $200, as in the details it said that it was a $200 value (device).

Just thought I would ask. It's exciting to me, new products being released. And if it's $200 I'll most likely buy it LOL. I'm still gonna cross my fingers and hope I somehow made it in the first 100 responders, however I doubt it as I read the email 2 hours late.
Photopro
5% products discount

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, there's a Tria Precision, but it appears to be a laser hair-removal device. I saw it over at QVC.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Photopro wrote:
Actually, there's a Tria Precision, but it appears to be a laser hair-removal device. I saw it over at QVC.

Correct, there is, when Trias uses "precision" in their products it means it targets dedicate areas/hard to reach. So this is called, according to the email, "Age Defying Laser - Presision"
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Precision *** my apologies about the typo Smile
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Wow I made a lot of typos lol Tria ** delicate** I guess that's what I get for posting on my smartphone.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm going try try and post a photo of a screenshot of the email I got on my iPhone. There is a pic of the device in the email. Stay tuned Smile
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:15 am      Reply with quote

Here is a screen shot of the email, just to have some proof! Smile
Photopro
5% products discount

Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
That looks really interesting - hope you were one of the winners in the trial!
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:22 am      Reply with quote
I hope that you are selected for a free one! I am on the lookout for a replacement for my ancient Palovia (yes I still use it because it fits around my eyes). I am so amazed that the Tria ADL doesn't get more love and attention-it is amazing for the $. Anyways, let us know if you get your hands on one for the trial.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you to you both! I hope I get selected as well! No news yet but I will keep everyone tuned in. I imagine the product will come out around summer?
cam4

Fri May 08, 2015 10:52 am      Reply with quote
where i can buy this tria mini skin laiser ???
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Got an email from Tria, they are finally on presale, it's an "exclusive offer" to registered members to buy it before it's on the site, I think.

I was never chosen to do a free trial Crying or Very sad

Not sure if I would want to shell out 250 for it, at least not right now. I already have the Tria laser for entire face, plus ReAura and a plethora of other gadgets. But if someone does purchase the eye laser from Tria, please let us know how it goes! Interesting that it's $250, because when I was sent the email about the free trial it said the device had a $200 value. Anyways...

Just letting everyone know, they will be available soon! Again $250, so not horribly priced, definitely better than what the Palovia was sold at (around $500).
Grammalow
5% products discount

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:09 am      Reply with quote
I have the original one for the eyes. Is that the Palovia? I also have the one for the entire face. I stopped using the one for the eyes. It was very painful, and my eyes were always red. It was hard to get it to connect with my face and emit light. And if I remember correctly, you only had so many "shots" and then you were done. And the big kicker - I saw little results. They would have to really improve it for me to consider another one.

I love the one for the entire face. It doesn't hurt, I'm never red, and the only place hard to connect sometimes is my forehead, where it is more boney. It was one of the original ones, where I had to replace the charger. Sometimes it has trouble charging, but it's mostly good.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Grammalow wrote:
I have the original one for the eyes. Is that the Palovia? I also have the one for the entire face. I stopped using the one for the eyes. It was very painful, and my eyes were always red. It was hard to get it to connect with my face and emit light. And if I remember correctly, you only had so many "shots" and then you were done. And the big kicker - I saw little results. They would have to really improve it for me to consider another one.

I love the one for the entire face. It doesn't hurt, I'm never red, and the only place hard to connect sometimes is my forehead, where it is more boney. It was one of the original ones, where I had to replace the charger. Sometimes it has trouble charging, but it's mostly good.

Palovia was released years ago, back in like 2008 (could be wrong) however Palovia is not made by Tria. It's made by a company called Palomar, they actually manufacture different lights and lasers for skin care spas. The website seems to be nonexistent anymore, and the product is pretty rare to find now, you can find it for like $500 on Amazon, or USED for about $200-300 on eBay. I sold my Palovia on eBay like a year ago, and made a little more than what I paid for it just a year earlier!

I did the Palovia for a while, but didnt like the lasting redness/marks, I do think the product packed a punch but I believe it was almost too much. My eyes had welts around them, and a lot of dryness.

The Tria laser for the entire face is so simple and pretty much painless, I do definitely prefer that. I wonder if this new Tria eye laser is the same exact laser just in a smaller handle? If so it's probably definitely not worth it for me to purchase, or anyone who already has the face laser. Plus, I already, as I said, also have the ReAura, I doubt I need ANOTHER laser product.
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
It is out at Sephora

http://www.sephora.com/age-defying-eye-wrinkle-correcting-laser-P398719?skuId=1737386
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Nikossmile wrote:
It is out at Sephora

http://www.sephora.com/age-defying-eye-wrinkle-correcting-laser-P398719?skuId=1737386

Nice find! Funny that Tria offered it the other day as a presale type thing, however it's already on Sephora before Tria's own site?! Weird lol.

I'm really temped to try this, and maybe take advantage of that 90 day return policy (3 months should be enough time to know if it's a keeper). It's obviously different than the face laser in that it's smaller and more concentrated and probably allows you to get laser light in more areas around the eye than the face laser can reach, and probably at a more concentrated level. Hmmm, so tempting. Maybe I'll wait for members to review.
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Does the Tria cause peeling like a laser treatment at a spa? I am considering getting NuFace microcurrent and this together. Any thoughts?
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
The Tria ADL did not cause peeling for me, I have not tried the Tria Eyes (I have the ancient Palovia for my eyes). It does give a mild sunburny feel and some temporary redness. It is much milder than the real Fraxel but if used over time does give results. I would rec buying the Nuface from Nordstrom.com since they have a great return policy. Right now the Tria Eyes is only at Sephora but I"m sure that will change soon. Whoever buys has to report back-okay?
denisiel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Is this the same as the Illuminage Laser at Nordstrom?

Dry skin but not many wrinkles; 50s and Asian; Topicals: Vit C, tretinoin, hydroquinone & azaleic acid for melasma; Likes: SK-II, Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Skinceuticals, Obagi, P50, Sunday Riley, Hada Labo, facial oils
deelighted
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
I can't decide whether to go with the Tria or the Illuminage. The Tria is less expensive, but the Illuminage has been out longer so it has more reviews.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:09 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the Illuminage for six weeks now and it seems to have some plumping effect but leaves the under eye area very red,which looks like welts and doesn't go away.

Dry skin but not many wrinkles; 50s and Asian; Topicals: Vit C, tretinoin, hydroquinone & azaleic acid for melasma; Likes: SK-II, Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Skinceuticals, Obagi, P50, Sunday Riley, Hada Labo, facial oils
deelighted
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the feedback on the Iluminage. It sounds like it must be pretty powerful. I like the idea of the plumping effect because I have under-eye hollows, but I don't want it to look like I have bumpy welts, either. I'm really on the fence about it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:58 am      Reply with quote
deelighted wrote:
Thank you for the feedback on the Iluminage. It sounds like it must be pretty powerful. I like the idea of the plumping effect because I have under-eye hollows, but I don't want it to look like I have bumpy welts, either. I'm really on the fence about it.

My nasolabial folds have gotten a lot more shallow but I also started the Derminator at 0.5mm once a month for three months so not sure which device is responsible.

I like the illuminage because can always return at Nordstrom if it doesn't work out.

piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:26 am      Reply with quote
I should probably be posting this on the iluminage thread, but I just wanted to advise anyone purchasing an iluminage laser soon to definitely keep your receipt. I have purchased 3 different ones from Nordstrom and they have all been dysfunctional. While setting on the charger they beep loudly and show an error message (which iluminage customer service did not recognize), then play three tones, and then the cycle begins again. And this has been straight out of the box for 2 of them, after the initial charge up. One also seemed to be missing the magnet in the handpiece that kept it completely upright on the charger. I received one more (a 4th) from iluminage as a replacement, and that one also malfunctions by not firing repeatedly even when there is full skin contact. It either times out after 30 seconds of not firing (though it is clearly in full contact with the skin), or I have to turn it off and then on again for it to work. For $652 (with tax), I was hoping for a better product. When it works, it does work well. That is why I have ordered another one (yes, I am a full-fledged device junkie) from a salesman at a Nordstrom in Scottsdale, and he checked the lot number to make sure it was different from the dysfunctional ones. I'll get it this week and hopefully this one will work Rolling Eyes . Also, buy from Nordstrom if you can because their return policy is awesome, and their customer service has been great throughout my recent and puzzling ordeal.

5% products discount

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi I just wanted to give my 411 on the eye laser, I have the iluminage laser got it form Nordstrom in June so far I have not had any issues with it as far as working....But I will say its powerful laser I am pretty tough skinned and I can hardly use it on low I get pretty red and it does hurt, so have not been using as much . When the new Tria came out I took a chance and bought it from sephora Ive had it now for a few weeks and I can say for me I love this little laser and its little it does make eyes red and stings a little but nothing like the iluminage does on me.I will try my iluminage again after a do a series of the Tria.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |