Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer SPF25
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 am      Reply with quote
link to product

The ingredients listed on the bottle are: purified water, high-oleic safflower oil, cetearyl glucoside (coconut), arachidyl and behenyl alcohol (coconut), sea algae extract, squalane (olives), vegetable glycerin, shea butter, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, vitamins a.c.e, lemon oil, capryloyl glycine (coconut), undecylenoyl glycine (coconut), japanese honeysuckle extract (preservative).

This product also claims it's made with certified organic ingredients, has no animal testing and has a 12 month shelf life (after opening i'm assuming). They also claim this is for combination to oily and blemish prone skin.

I recently tried this over the summer since my favourite DDF organic sunblock is no longer made. The main things I look for in sun protection is that the cream has to be light, non-greasy, and has no tint (white tint nor colour).

I do not actively go out in the sun nor stay outdoors very long, so I only needed a very light sunblock to protect me (walking from my car to a store for example).

The lemon smell is refreshing and the lotion goes on very light and easily absorbs into the skin with no greasy residue afterwards. My skin also was not tinted with a white residue nor did I have to rub the lotion in to blend the colour to my skin. The lemon smell is not strong does not linger around so there is no need to worry about the interference of the smell to your perfume.

I was wary of the use of lemon oil in a sunblock, but then I realized this product is more of a facial moisturizer with sunblock properties rather than a true sunblock. This works quite well for me as I only needed something very light for daily use. However, I would probably not use this product if I were to stay outside in the sun for extended periods of time.

Overall, I think this is a great product that fits my needs and I would definitely buy it again.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I have been looking for this product in South Florida. Where did you buy it?
havana8

Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
GenevaSkin wrote:
I have been looking for this product in South Florida. Where did you buy it?

Thanks for the review, dsq. Smile

Geneva, dsq included the shopping link at the beginning of her post above. HTHs.
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 am      Reply with quote
I love this product Laughing
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:29 am      Reply with quote
I would like to try it out since it says organic and light.
joyuii
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
This product is so light and doesn't feel greasy at all, great for oily skin.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:46 am      Reply with quote
It is light. Is it hydrating and moisturizing well?
joyuii
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:09 am      Reply with quote
well moisturized and is good enough for a daytime moisturizer
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you joyuii. There are good comments about this and very interested in this too. But, it says light and I am afraid it will not be moisturizing enough. By the way, do you use it in winter time or only summer time?
Cheryl_C

Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Easily absorbed by my skin but I find it too light for mature skin.
joyuii
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
I just used it in summer time
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Cheryl_C, Thank you for the reminder that it might be not hydrating enough for mature skin.
I want to try it, but I have mature skin.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |