Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifting & toning facial device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
breda

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I have been researching for some time to purchase a lifting and toning device for the face. I really only came across the slendertone & tua trend.I cant seem to find out which one has the stronger currents etc. Has anyone had experience with these devices and how well they worked.Jowls are a particular problem with me so i think the slendertone fails there. Any advice would be appreciate.

5% products discount

Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
I can't say I understand these numbers, but this seems to say that when the Tua is contracting the muscles the peak current is 60 milliAmps (60mA).

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=46764

On the last page of the Slendertone Face manual, it says maximum current is 30mA and the output RMSA is 3.9mA to 4.1mA. Output RMSA is "maximum output root mean square current for each channel."

http://www.slendertone.com/media/wysiwyg/PDFs/en-slendertone-face-manual.pdf

EDS threads on Slendertone Face and Tua Trend that might help you.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=35537&highlight=slendertone

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=36418&highlight=tua+trend
Calvin Johnson
5% products discount

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 am      Reply with quote
I think the best thing for lifting and toning of skin is using a natural products and home made remedies for skin, it will work great and you also saw that there was no side effects seen in your face.
I never saw any tool which is useful for lifting and toning.

5% products discount

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Calvin, there are no natural or home remedies for lifting lax facial contours. The OP would be better served looking at the various threads in this forum, and consider tca peels, dermarolling, microcurrent, zinc-based sunscreen, etc.
Aluv68
5% products discount

Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Although I've been a Flex Effect user for the past 13 years, I do also like the effects of the facial flex device. It's a small piece that fits in the mouth and allows you to use flexing resistance to strengthen the muscles of the lower face. You might try that. =)

Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,
I would not recommend TUA VISO at all as I think it can do more harm than good. That is what happened to me. My eyelids and cheeks have dropped after months of using TV. (At the beginning I was happy but unfortunately it did not last). I now look weird with the bottom of my face which has developped and not the upper part.The temporal zone too has dropped. I wish I had never used this tool.
DERJENN

Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Breda, I have used TUA VISO and I think TUA TREND works the same. I have had a very BAD EXPERIENCE with TUA VISO : my cheeks, eyelids and temporal zone have dropped !!! when it is supposed to have lifted ! I should have done acid hyaluronic injections. It is safer I think when it is done by a good doctor. I will go and see what he can do to repair the damages caused by TUA VISO. I just wanted to share my experience.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:06 am      Reply with quote
Derjenn you poor thing - that sounds terrible. I must say I use tua viso and have had good results but it took me so long that I got bored and found difficulty finding some of the places.

Did you contact the company? I really would advise you to do that as its not common results. I don't think injections is a good idea, but that's just my viewpoint, but maybe the company can suggest something as to what has happened and how to undo it?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |