Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Marjorie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 7:43 am      Reply with quote
I also have some cellulite on the back of my thighs, but unfortunately, in my case, it shows all the time and not only when I put my legs a certain way. Sad The best thing that helped though is exercise ! I hit the gym back mid-March after I had stopped for a while and I saw such great improvement. On top of that, I use a treatment and massager to do everything I can, but I don't think any product by itself can give amazing results. It's all about exercising and drinking lots of water and eating right (I cut down on coffee too).
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I used a whole bottle of the Weleda Birch oil. I used it faithfully and it did nothing. The best I could say about it is that it smelled very nice.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
I used a whole bottle of the Weleda Birch oil. I used it faithfully and it did nothing. The best I could say about it is that it smelled very nice.

I found it helped some, but too much effort is needed to put it on and dry up. If I was a housewife, I would have more time.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Skincare.....I do agree with you. I found it left an oily residue that was quite annoying. Using it everyday was becoming a burden Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee, I bought Sisley cellulite lotion! I can't wait to start using it & see what happens.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Please keep us upadated, Skincare. I have spent so much money on cellulite creams and lotions and portions that a recommendation for a particular product would be much appreciated.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
None of them is a cure to cellulite. I am seeking something that will help it look more smooth.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 9:45 am      Reply with quote
When you find something please let us know. It's hard to find something that will just make it a little smoother and nicer. Lots of products out there and some very expensive, but I have my doubts about them being effective.
tgurl
5% products discount

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
wannna know if its similar to bio oil? which is also for fighting cellilute????
tgurl
5% products discount

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
and wanna know if this one is better or clarins one better?? anyone????? Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:03 am      Reply with quote
I used Sisley one and it works!!!
jangaming
5% products discount

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 am      Reply with quote
oh im going to get one too.thanks for your reviews!and remember to stop the mint M&Ms on your hand!haha
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought some of this, the reviews on amazon were very good.
I also ordered Delphin cellulite shorts. It also had good reviews, and since I needed some kind of compression stockings once I remove these spider veins, I thought what the heck? Double duty.

I have been rolling on a foam roller. I was doing Carole Maggio's no lipo massage. I already had the roller to help my back, and decided to roll on it, its way faster to roll on this foam tube than it is to knead yourself.
The cellulite on the back of my things was so pronounced, that you could feel almost a basket weave under the skin.
That is completely gone. Now I have ordinary cellulite like everyone else.
I am going to use this oil, since I already have it, put the shorts on and roll on the roller.

The roller, by the way, hurt really, really bad at first. All of a sudden, a few days later, it did not hurt one bit, on the back of the legs.
I felt my legs, and the basket weave was gone!
I must have smashed them all!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 wrote:
I just bought some of this, the reviews on amazon were very good.
I also ordered Delphin cellulite shorts. It also had good reviews, and since I needed some kind of compression stockings once I remove these spider veins, I thought what the heck? Double duty.

I have been rolling on a foam roller. I was doing Carole Maggio's no lipo massage. I already had the roller to help my back, and decided to roll on it, its way faster to roll on this foam tube than it is to knead yourself.
The cellulite on the back of my things was so pronounced, that you could feel almost a basket weave under the skin.
That is completely gone. Now I have ordinary cellulite like everyone else.
I am going to use this oil, since I already have it, put the shorts on and roll on the roller.

The roller, by the way, hurt really, really bad at first. All of a sudden, a few days later, it did not hurt one bit, on the back of the legs.
I felt my legs, and the basket weave was gone!
I must have smashed them all!

Oh wow!
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
I am thinking that I am going to use the .5 derma-roller too, to make sure this weleda can get in there and blast this cellulite out.

Does anyone do that?
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 am      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 wrote:
I am thinking that I am going to use the .5 derma-roller too, to make sure this weleda can get in there and blast this cellulite out.

Does anyone do that?

The oil will probably not blast the cellulite out, but you can use it together with vacuum massage.

If you just want smooth skin, use dermaroller on your thighs and apply Retin A right after.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
I tried a dermaroller for cellulite, it didn't work at all.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I've had good success with the No Lipo Lipo DVD ... my cellulite wasn't awful but I my upper legs (front and back) looked like they were kind of melting and ripply. I don't know if it's the knuckle massage thing (which I do 3x a week - takes about 10-15 minutes) or the dry brushing (5x/week - about 10 minutes but it feels good!) but it's working. I'm actually wearing shorts this summer!

BTW, thanks to advice from all of you on this forum, I'm on a bit of a Carole Maggio kick right now. I started with the No Lipo Lipo and then added in Facercise. I am challenged by the facercise 2x/day @ 8 minutes each (believe it or not) but can see a difference when I do *do* it!

Anyway, good luck! Glad you're all here!
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
moderndaymiddleage wrote:
I've had good success with the No Lipo Lipo DVD ... my cellulite wasn't awful but I my upper legs (front and back) looked like they were kind of melting and ripply. I don't know if it's the knuckle massage thing (which I do 3x a week - takes about 10-15 minutes) or the dry brushing (5x/week - about 10 minutes but it feels good!) but it's working. I'm actually wearing shorts this summer!

BTW, thanks to advice from all of you on this forum, I'm on a bit of a Carole Maggio kick right now. I started with the No Lipo Lipo and then added in Facercise. I am challenged by the facercise 2x/day @ 8 minutes each (believe it or not) but can see a difference when I do *do* it!

Anyway, good luck! Glad you're all here!

Hey Modern,
Glad to hear you are having such great success with Carole's programs! If you keep up with dry brushing every day in the morning and follow in the evenings with the knuckle treatment, your skin will look even better. Also, amping up to 60 reps of the dry brushing and knuckle treatment gives the best results. I didn't believe it until I did it myself and it made a huge difference. Best, Aprile Smile
LuckyLucy

Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Did you try Amaranth Seed Oil? It contains up to 9% of squlene-carrotinoid, which supposed to bring oxygen to the surface and is a precursor for vit. "D". It is greatly smoothing out the skin.
The only thing is that it is hard to find and the cost is out of reach.
nuttymadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:58 am      Reply with quote
Imo it isnt the oil that helps cellulite its purely the massage.. I dont think the properties in the oils are powerful enough to affect cellulite.

I second vaculift though and the only topical I apply is retin-a. Its a long process to fade it and Im too old for trial and error months on end... Ill stick to proven methods Very Happy

5% products discount

Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:58 am      Reply with quote
Id heard such good things about it on MUA...but have used a bottle to no avail.
Am trying a kind of home made No Lipo Lipo using the new Soap & Glory Sit Tight which has three giant ball bearings at the end of the tube to apply it, which is easier than using my hands - it hurts...but from the sound of it it works so fingers crossed. You could use one of those wooden massagers with balls at the end as well. Maybe bashing your cellulite to death is really the only way to get rid of it?
joyuii
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:08 am      Reply with quote
The skin feel smoother and improve skin appearance.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |