Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
RedMD LED lamp? Just ordered one off of Hautelook.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
I did not have luck with the Baby Quasar Red. The reviews on Amazon convinced me to try.

http://www.amazon.com/Red-MD-Power-Aging-Therapy/dp/B006JCQWTG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425935640&sr=8-1&keywords=trophy+redmd
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:25 am      Reply with quote
still hasn't arrived...never ordered from Hautelook before shipping takes forever
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
This looks really good. Can you please give us an update once you have tried it?

cheers

rebecca

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Finally arrived. It was boxed well and is well made. The lamp looks like a reading light with an arm that adjusts but with rows of LEDs. The lamp came with a booklet (a repeat of the same info available on Amazon and Hautelook) and eye protection. I have only used it once but will update in a few weeks.
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:48 am      Reply with quote
So far I am loving this lamp. They advertised the name as Red MD but the booklet and packaging is actually calling it the Rejuvalite MD (looks like the same device on Amazon). I could not believe how it wiped out some minor irritation and my PIH on hormonal spots in 2 sessions-it is a seriously strong lamp. From Amazon " The 120 LED bulb panel is split evenly between the Red (660nm), Yellow (590nm), Amber (630nm), and IR (880nm) that penetrate the skin at different levels, helping to spur the creation of new collagen, elastin and fibroblasts."

Compared the BQ I used many years ago, it is easier to use (hands free) -faster since it covers more area, cheaper (I paid 140$), stronger (the bulbs are huge) and there has been no heat so far.

I am hoping this device will spur healing as I am on a break from my Tria ADL (used in conjuction with the old PaloVia). I am using it with several C serums. If it only helps with irritation and PIH and it lasts (I read 10 years for the LED bulbs) then it is worth the money I paid. I am reading through the Lightstem thread trying to glean info for a good LED routine.

It has also been in Into the Gloss (I can never tell how many of these products are genuinely used or product placement)
http://intothegloss.com/2015/02/michelle-phan-makeup/
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:22 am      Reply with quote
that's a great price. Is Hautelook a site that has specials only for a short while?

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:13 am      Reply with quote
yes, they have specials for about 3 days. I'm glad that I like my lamp because it is not returnable. they have varied items, right now they have Ligtstim (Im not sure if there prices are good on this https://www.hautelook.com/event/79927)
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I am loving this LED lamp-the large panel of lights makes it easy to use. It really does help with inflammation(from using the Tria ADL or microneedling) and the healing of the occasional acne spots. I'm very happy with my purchase. Look for it on sale, some of the prices listed are highly inflated.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |