Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Tripeptinon by Amino Genesis
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Dora
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:59 am      Reply with quote
Any update?
Must I use up 1 capsule every time?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:15 am      Reply with quote
Dora wrote:
Any update?
Must I use up 1 capsule every time?

I believe that the product is put into capsules to ensure that it does not come into contact with light and air prior to use. The quantity in each capsule is so small that I don't understand why you would not use it all up at once and it is certainly designed to be used once the capsule is opened.
I still use this 2 or three nights a week just before I go to bed as a treatment.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:46 am      Reply with quote
For CA$80 for 40 cap.,if I use it twice daily,it will only last 20 days. HOHO` Mad Mad Mad
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
Dora, I would suggest only using it once per day and preferably at night as a treatment before you go to bed. You will love your skin the next morning.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 9:46 am      Reply with quote
i am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY tempted !!

will it have any effect on my 29-yr old combo skin, anyone reckon ????? (no fine lines, and with ok-fine pores, but constant breakouts....)

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
This thread was a few months old. I was wondering if users still like it??
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Juliemarie wrote:
This thread was a few months old. I was wondering if users still like it??

I still think it is a wonderful product but I have been waylaid by so many other new products hitting the scene. However, I have just about got rid of all the other things I have tried and am going back to what I know works well. In my next EDS order, I am going to try their new product, Dermascyne to see how it compares.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:33 am      Reply with quote
I've also used this. The first pot of capsules I used a few years ago now and really enjoyed using them. Like Bushy though I haven't actually used this for a while now simply because I have begun to use other products in the evening...which was when I used to apply the capsules.

I do however have about half a pot left and I'm going to begin using again after being reminded by this thread.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:35 am      Reply with quote
Oh, and Bushy I'd be so interested to hear how you get on with the Dermascyne. I replaced my aminogenesis with the Remergent DNA Repair but I'd love to hear your review once you've used it.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I'm bumping this up because i recently saw ads for this on some web sites. Does it have noticeable results?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:13 am      Reply with quote
https://cart.voicegenx.com/0664/novacart.pl?command=set%26sku=AGTRIP03X%26qty=1%26merchant_id=200%26storefront=azg1_aminogenesisusa%26payment_method_ref=95%26view=step1&leadid=azoogle46%26subid=39981-12714%26hid=

I am wondering about this product too...anyone tried it?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:57 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
https://cart.voicegenx.com/0664/novacart.pl?command=set%26sku=AGTRIP03X%26qty=1%26merchant_id=200%26storefront=azg1_aminogenesisusa%26payment_method_ref=95%26view=step1&leadid=azoogle46%26subid=39981-12714%26hid=

The link did not work. What is the product?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
lucyluc wrote:

The link did not work. What is the product?

It worked for me. It's the Tripeptinon™ by AminoGenesis™

Anyone using and liking this or other products by the same company.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:33 am      Reply with quote
I would like to try this Amino Genesis Tripeptinon. It sounds very good. Whatever works to firm would be interesting to me.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:36 am      Reply with quote
I agree with you, JudyChen. Sounds great. Love to try.

Judy Chen wrote:
I would like to try this Amino Genesis Tripeptinon. It sounds very good. Whatever works to firm would be interesting to me.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |