Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Body version of the STOP – TriPollar POSE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I have a Tripolar STOP for face - don't use it... Never was My Gadget... Funny how that goes. For sale. If anyone is interested. Good price - I'm trying to edit my house for sale. Don't think it would go in a garage sale. LOL

Oh sheesh...I just went through that, lol. I managed to part with 2 of the Linda Evans microcurrent face masks, lol.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, please pardon me if this question has been asked previously..

Has anyone purchased POSE from Stop2Pose website? Are they reliable? They are currently having bundled promotion for Stop and Pose and I'm very tempted to buy.

Appreciate your advice.
horsey_girl55
5% products discount

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:23 am      Reply with quote
My 2 year old POSE suddenly began crackling and a small puff of ?? came from the head. I have been using it fairly regularly once or twice a week. I examined the head and found little cracks in the black plastic housing surround the 4 round balls that contact your skin. It looks like the plastic is cracked...would this cause an issue?

I'm going to contact the mfg and see what they say. Has anyone else noticed this type of cracking? At first, I thought it was just left over goop as its a hard area to keep clean.

Thanks
horsey_girl55
5% products discount

Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Update. The unit continues to work though I have bought a RF gel from another vendor on amazon.
Its a thinner gel and I don't use the high setting on the Pose as it gets far too hot too quickly.

Amazon vendor who sold Pose to me is being helpful but since the thing is still working - no sparks! I continue to use it in maintenance.
loveaviva
5% products discount

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:20 am      Reply with quote
now pose and stop are very expensive,Where did you order it from? amazon are $899,the stop website are $950.
horsey_girl55
5% products discount

Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:56 am      Reply with quote
The one on amazon is 525.00 US when I looked just now. I paid 464.00 for mine 2 1/2 years ago. What country are you in?
nylongirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have thin arms but lost lots of muscle tone do to illness, so skin is lax. If i pull it up just a 1/2 inch it looks great. Someone suggested I try ultherapy on my arms to see if that would lift them but it's lots of money to risk. Would a pose do the job?
LinnyB

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies...Just read this chain on Pose to reduce areas of body fat and tighten skin. I was actually looking for any experiences with professional treatments like UltraShape or the fat freezing machines. I'm petite and mostly thin but menopause has kindly gifted me with my first set of love handles and poochy tummy which, I think, would benefit by some type of treatment. Has anyone started with a professional treatment then switched to a home product? I'm a bit scared of running appliances on myself...I always think I'll get electrocuted or burned to a crisp. Any thoughts? I'm in the UK. I'm going to start another chain too just in case. Thanks!
Pablita
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Does the pose really work for fat lose? I am very slim but have a little bit of stubborn fat on flanks and lower back, it is really not much but i want to get rid of it and seem to be resistant to exercise and diet. Do you think the pose can help with that?
ChannelBradwell

Sun May 15, 2016 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
I want a good fat burning machine too Cool

Any discounts? Is POSE the best to recommend?
ChannelBradwell

Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Why is the head scalding hot? It is on low, and I cannot stand 2 minutes of the machine!!! Very worried about my purchase, is this a common thing to have happen?
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:40 am      Reply with quote
I think it does get pretty hot. Are you using enough gel? Is your skin thin?
westwood
5% products discount

Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:30 am      Reply with quote
I am selling my Tripollar Stop facial device if anyone is interested? I am in the UK.
I originally purchased it from Selfridges Department Store.
Good machine, but I realised I was losing fat from my already slim face, so therefore, I have found myself avoiding using it. The results on my skin and lines around my eyes was very good.
But now, I am working more with microcurrent and facial exercises to build up facial bulk. I don't suit the AJ gaunt look.

The Tripollar Stop is white, still in box with instructions and DVD. It has a nearly full pot of pre-treatment gel, but no after moisturiser as I liked it and just used it up. But any rich nourishing moisturiser would work fine as an after-treatment.
PM Me if interested.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
The body is 1 area where I don't beleive a device is necessary. Diet and excercise or fasciablaster to improve the damage that poor exercise form creates.

5% products discount

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:40 am      Reply with quote
If I can add my .02 regarding using the professional services for cellulite/fat loss. I had already mentioned this but will review it again.
I went to 2 different spas where I was measured and shown fantastic results of other's fat and cellulite loss (photos). I paid 900 cdn. for a series of 10 treatments where they used RF and gel (velawave?) - sessions were if I recall - about 40 mins. I didn't see any difference though they did measure me again using a tighter grip of the tape measure - haha.

Then I went to an upscale medical spa, spent 650. x 2 for two for "thermage" using RF and caster oil gel. Again they measure me differently, gawd. I recall the machine was super hot at the sessions and I felt like it was burning me. However despite their claims that results would be noticeable in 6-8 weeks, I came back to them after that time and complained. I asked for one more session at a reduced cost, which they allowed me to do. Really, if there was a difference, it was pretty subtle. Paying that much money I expected to be wowed.

I do find it pretty funny that the measuring style was odd. My hips measured 37.5 inches at the widest point (me at home measuring, the "before") yet they claimed I was 39 inches with their measuring tape, and I somehow magically lost 15 inches with their therapy!! Measuring myself again for their "after" I did not notice any appreciable loss. Also, they measure in about umpteen different places so that when they add them all up it looks more impressive.

What I can say works is: find a good quality caffeine, retinol, or other active ingredient fat and cell loss gel or cream, and use that consistently with the POSE. I did a 12 day master cleanse after Christmas to shed some pounds, did the gel everyday as well as 10 consecutive days of tri pollar. The results are better than any other method (for me). My cellulite is almost gone, but its a maintenance issue now. Good luck to all!
horsey_girl55
5% products discount

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:45 am      Reply with quote
And to reply to bugaboo, I have been a fitness professional since 1986. I'm now 62, and have a kick ass body if I say so myself, due to years of weight training, running, and now horse back riding daily.

I remember once a young lady asking me how to get rid of the fat on her knees. I thought what a funny thing to ask advice for. Well, since using the fat loss gel (which I buy from amazon and all the ingredients are earth friendly and natural) on MY lumpy knees and that accumulation of under the bra back fat - its dissolved by about 60%. I don't use the Pose on those areas but just wanted to share what was possible!
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Horsey_girl
What is the fat loss gel you're using from Amazon?
Would it work on my pouch under the chin?
I'm also a fascia blaster, awaiting my coveted faceblaster for that area, I've had some luck with the mini, but results with the face blaster look awesome!
Google " Ashley Black Fasciablaster"

5% products discount

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know if it would do 'enough' to please. It depends on your fat distribution...ie. if you only have pudge under your chin versus extra body fat everywhere.
I lost 5-6 pounds and kept it off (so far!) and I notice my face has slimmed down.

There is an exercise you can do that I have tried and think it helps. "Kiss the sky" look up and make a kiss at the ceiling. Doesn't hurt! Firms up the jaw muscles.

Anyway, I have tried both these two and they both have helped me release some fat stores. I used She Essentials Cellulite Cream (amazon.ca for about 40.00) and also artnaturals anti-cellulite cream. Also from amazon.ca (about 45?). I buy 2 at a time, and I like the texture of the artnaturals cream better, and it is more natural (caffeine/kelp/retinol) where the other one, has a host of unpronouncable ingredients and is more gel lotion-like. Both are made in the USA.

I do not do reviews on Amazon if I really like a product because the next thing you know, they get sold out or something. In this case the She essentials company jacked the price to 94.00 from 40.cad. So I refuse to buy any more from them, even though I have gone through about 6 jars since last spring. I realize this post is probably off topic from the Pose and apologize.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:58 am      Reply with quote
horsey_girl55 wrote:
And to reply to bugaboo, I have been a fitness professional since 1986. I'm now 62, and have a kick ass body if I say so myself, due to years of weight training, running, and now horse back riding daily.

I remember once a young lady asking me how to get rid of the fat on her knees. I thought what a funny thing to ask advice for. Well, since using the fat loss gel (which I buy from amazon and all the ingredients are earth friendly and natural) on MY lumpy knees and that accumulation of under the bra back fat - its dissolved by about 60%. I don't use the Pose on those areas but just wanted to share what was possible!

That's fantastic!

I used to have horses too, about 8 of them in my life. Broke my back after a bad bucking bronc incident when my horse was attacked by a Pitbull.

So I use fitness mainly now to keep myself strong and loose to keep the pain at bay.

5% products discount

Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Im looking for a home RF device for skin tightening for my body. Until I read this thread I didnt realise that the Pose was powerful so off I went to buy it - only to find that it isnt available any longer - apart from someone who is quoting US dollars therefore will have a) long delivery times & b) customs charges this end. WHY whenever something bloody works is it discontinued????

Updated to say I found some on ebay. Ł355 each, a UK seller. Fingers crossed it works - as its far far cheaper than even one salon treatment. The other RF ones I looked at seem to be about the same, or less power than the Stop which as the person that started this thread so very helpfully pointed out is FAR less powerful. Thank goodness for EDS, where would we find this kind of thing out otherwise! Smile
jojo1234

Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone used Jellen Gel with their TriPollar Stop?
helenjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:41 am      Reply with quote
Pose gel.
I have ran out of the ridiculously expensive pose gel, I'm having a dilemma on what use instead. I ordered some cheap ultrasound gel but it got hot too quickly. Someone on here mentioned they use glycerine and beeswax but I am having trouble making it. Photo queen said he uses Rio RF gel and another product but it was an old post the products no longer exist.
Please someone help what are you using that works.
Thank you 😁

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
I use straight glycerin and have never had any problems with it.
helenjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hittin40 wrote:
I use straight glycerin and have never had any problems with it.

I do to now but the orange light comes on straight away. Does it with yours?

Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |