Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Poor Instructions for Project E beauty 3 mhz Ultrasonic fre
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
rabbitlover1811
5% products discount

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have just received my project e beauty ultrasound 3mhz freckle/spot remover, anti aging device. The problem is the machine has many settings and strengths for body/face/eyes. The adjustments for strength is just in colours not numbers it goes 4 bars in green 4 in yellow then 2 in red. Then buttons for eyes body and face. I am really disappointed in the instruction manual. The instructions are written in very broken English! The machine only £240.00 and its supposed to be a professional one. It is from Asia, Hong kong I think. It states that it can be used in a salon so I am thinking it may be strong,and will cause me some damage. therefore I am scared to use it! I did use it twice and feel like my wrinkles look deeper now. I am also using my AALS. I love my AALS though and am thinking I should have just stuck with using that alone! I am 44 and also do facial exercises but have cut them down to twice a week while i use my machines. Is it possible that skin goes through a stage where it looks worse before it looks better? Please excuse my grammar and spelling because I am dyslexic and struggle to put what am thinking down in words.
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Rabbitlover, when using these salon strength machines with the poorly translated instructions, I think it's best to test the machine on a body part that is not your face. At least until you are certain how the machine will affect your skin in the long term. Also, ultrasound really dries my skin for some reason, so my wrinkles seemed worse at first. Using lots of hyaluronic acid serum during the treatment, and moisturizing well after treatment, helped me. I personally have great results from emu oil.

5% products discount

Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your reply picesgirlrenee, I feel much better with you saying that it can make your skin drier. I thought Id done something wrong you see. I will deffo start using some HA as you suggested and will order some emu oil. I will also start on my body somewhere to test it as well. Great advice! thanks x
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:02 am      Reply with quote
LED can be very drying as well. I think it's important to drink plenty of water before and after LED and ultrasound, for moisture and also to help flush waste released by the cells during treatments. Maybe the treatments together were very drying and caused wrinkles to look worse (we hope). I know if I get dried out, I see wrinkles that I don't normally have around my eyes and mouth.
Also, if your new machine is salon strength, it's not meant to be used often like the home machines. Ultrasound takes some patience to see lasting results as your skin's collagen increases. I feel that my skin does look brighter and tighter right after treatment, but it could be because the ultrasound really pushes in the HA and my skin plumps up.

5% products discount

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Piscesgirlrenee oh yes I didnt even think of the lightstim causing the dryness too but now you mention it i think that could be the cause of my headaches i get after doing my facials with both devices. Thinking about it now I dont drink nearly enough water so I will start to do so before and after my treatments from now on. I decided today to return the ultrasound unit I received and have ordered the facemate 330 instead. I think the unit I recieved was a bit dodgy and the part for the age spot removal wasn't working properly.I have read a few good reviews on here for the facemate so i am really looking forward to using it. What ultrasound device are you using? Have you been using it long and does it help with skin laxity as well as wrinkles? Sorry if I am bambarding you with questions its just that am really into all these gadgets, i do anything to recapture a bit of youth! lol
rabbitlover1811
5% products discount

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
I
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I have 3 ultrasound devices. I have a Rex Kara II, which I haven't really used much. I have the white dot matrix thermage from ebay, (there's a thread on it) but it just doesn't heat up very quickly and the output is only 5W. I also have this dot matrix device:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-LED-Light-Therapy-Dot-Matrix-RF-Radio-Frequency-Facial-Beauty-Device-/151275635314?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2338bb0272

I've been using this one more because its output is 16W and its MHz output is 1-3 depending on the level used. It heats up the skin fairly quickly, and the red LED's can be off, solid, or flashing and they're really bright. I'm not sure how it works for laxity because I don't really have any sagging on my face, but my face does have a glow, its texture is smoother, and the wrinkles are more filled in. I need to use the RF more consistently to really be sure about the long term effects.
I did use it on my neck last night for the first time. I'll keep it up for the next few weeks and let you know how the tightening goes. I am into all these gadgets, too! Very Happy I've been building my arsenal this year, and now I just need to come up with a protocol I can stick to.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |