Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
nuface or jenu?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! I've been scouring the threads on NuFace, but didn't find any on JeNu. I'd was considering purchasing the NuFace Mini and was wondering what the difference was between the two and which worked better for lifting the lower face area and lines on the area above the lip and crows feet.

Any feedback would greatly help me in my decision on which device to buy.
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
For wrinkles I'd rec Tria (I have a Tria ADL) or Illuminage home lasers followed by C. Rolling is popular also.

I have a NuFace and it is great for keeping the underlying structure where you want it-it doesn't do anything for wrinkles. dinahout has good videos for NuFace (and you can see her face looks great after using it for sometime):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1NZk8XQ5ghoQOJxkQ7sOw

I do not have a Jenu. I have a Labelle which can be used to push water based serums and gels. Its nice, but Tria with C is my go to treatment that has really helped my nl lines
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
thanks so much! That is helpful. I was going to go get microcurrent treatments mostly for my lowerface and neck so the nuface looks like it might be the thing. Dinahout has such great skin it's hard to see what changes the device made. So for wrinkles around the eyes and the top of the lip you would recommend the tria? I needle regularly too!
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Because you want to work around your eyes, check out the Tria Eye. Its exclusive to Sephora VIB right now but might show up soon at QVC and Ulta. The Tria ADL has a large window so I can manauver it around my lips but under my eyes its harder. I use my old Palovia around my eyes. I follow up every session with a C serum.
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
So I finally got my NuFace and I think I like it. First I got the Tria Eye Laser and really loved it. I used it for two weeks and it really seemed to be lessening the deepness of my wrinkles. I ended up returning it because after the two weeks it seemed that the machine wasn't working as strongly anymore. Instead of getting a new one, I decided to try the NuFace mini.

It's been 2 days, and I think I see a much glowier face and maybe some lift. I was wondering if I it would be harmful to use twice a day versus once a day.

Anyone?
oaijason
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:02 am      Reply with quote
a lot good reviews on NuFace recently... i think once a day is good
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |