Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Tria's new laser product for just eyes - Precision
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:
I received my Tria eye laser today and used it tonight. It does sting a bit! I wondered if this would work on lip lines? I'm going to try it. Also , I had a problem making the little circles as was demonstrated in the pamphlet. It really didn't want to glide! This has to be used on clean dry skin, right? How do you all glide it? I ended up moving it in a straight line a crossed the under eye. My eye skin looks a little beat up right now, even with the post laser cream .

Congrats on receiving it!

It stings a little, much less pain though than the Palovia! I think it would work on lip lines, although I will be using mine to concentrate on eyes because I already have the Reaura laser, but I'm sure the Tria eye laser can also be used on other smaller areas. Also, yes, clean and dry your skin completely before treating. The first use I had trouble making circles, but the secret is try to use the lightest pressure possible, go slowly make small circles and don't apply much pressure at all, if you do that it wont drag. You'll get used to the circle motion, I've used it for a week now and I can glide it in circles perfectly now. I also have used it in straight lines swooping under my eye and it seems to be okay too, but circles feel better and less draggy now that I got the motion down. My skin takes the treatment pretty well, it looks a little swollen and red right after, but using the cream calms it down and relieves some of the pain (I am using the cream that is paired with the Tria ADL laser, I believe that cream has some sort of cooling agent in it to help) I have a tube of the new cream as well but am saving for when my other bottle is empty.

Good luck with it and keep us updated! I truly do this is an excellent device and worth the money, my eye area looks great. I'm leaving work and off to do my treatment later! I look forward to it.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
And when I say apply light pressure, I mean apply no pressure at all. Just lightly set the laser window onto the skin to be treated. Also, clean the laser window every use or so with a microfiber cloth, just a few wipes.
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:27 am      Reply with quote
EC413 wrote:
And when I say apply light pressure, I mean apply no pressure at all. Just lightly set the laser window onto the skin to be treated. Also, clean the laser window every use or so with a microfiber cloth, just a few wipes.

Thank You EC ! Next question, do you or anyone else here, use this in conjunction with derminator? If so do you continue to use the derminator in the same manner or have you altered your routine?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:20 am      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:
EC413 wrote:

Thank You EC ! Next question, do you or anyone else here, use this in conjunction with derminator? If so do you continue to use the derminator in the same manner or have you altered your routine?

I don't personally have a derminator, I actually gave myself 200$ to spend on a device (lol my self allotted device allowance) and I chose to purchase the eye laser (found brand new on eBay for 200) instead of the derminator. Derminator is next!

I do have a MyM, which you may or may not know is sort of a knock off electric microneedler. I have done a few rolls with it and it works decently to be honest. Anyways, I'm sure you could incorporate the laser with microneedling. But I guess it depends on how often you needle. Are we talking daily/weekly product penetration rolls? Or monthly to every 6 weeks, intensive deeper rolls?

If you're talking about monthly rolls, just take off a few days of using the eye laser before/after, give your skin some time to heal before lasering again.

If it was for use with daily rolls, for product penetration I think you should be fine. Daily rolls don't damage the skin much to the point where you would need to stop laser treatments, maybe space them apart, do the laser in the morning and the roll in the evening or vice versa.

I could be wrong, but main point is, maybe the day you're rolling don't use the laser and after the roll, give your skin a day or so to heal before using again. I'm sure someone who has both can chime in and help. I personally haven't incorporated both yet, but I am due for my monthly 1mm roll soon with my MyM.
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks EC. Those were actually my thoughts, but I wanted to hear from someone with a less reactive personality me! I usually jump in with both feet and then realize how deep the water is! I had to really back off my daily stabbing , and move to a monthly deep one. I peeled too much. Although the derminator made a huge difference in my skin in a relitavely short time. I actually have a picture on the owndoc website. I was really impressed. But I think now I just really need to concentrate on tightening these eyes up a bit more.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:17 am      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:
Thanks EC. Those were actually my thoughts, but I wanted to hear from someone with a less reactive personality me! I usually jump in with both feet and then realize how deep the water is! I had to really back off my daily stabbing , and move to a monthly deep one. I peeled too much. Although the derminator made a huge difference in my skin in a relitavely short time. I actually have a picture on the owndoc website. I was really impressed. But I think now I just really need to concentrate on tightening these eyes up a bit more.

You're welcome. I really do want a derminator eventually! I feel as though laser + dermaneedling can completely remodel and renew the skin and in a pretty non-invasive way, so a derminator is definitely on my wish list!

Still going good with my Tria eye laser, I just love how it's only 2 mins per day, and the treatment leaves no trace really. You can do it before work in the AM and just go to work, with maybe a slight sting but not much redness. The redness that this device causes also looks more natural. With the Palovia the redness looked obvious and "stamp-like", with the Tria eye laser, the redness is a lot more subtle and it's not in a stamp pattern so it doesn't look as weird.

This little tool definitely, as I said earlier, takes the slow but steady approach, I think it's a weaker laser (than the Palovia) but used every day it will yield good results gently over time.

An honest thumbs up for this product!
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Bought this over the weekend and I really love it so far. Love how it gets into the corners of my eyes/side of nose area. I have age spots there and I am sure over time this will help lessen them. My Reaura is a great machine too but can never get into that area no mater how much I wiggle it around my nose area.

It stings! Which says to me that it's doing something. Not sure I can tolerate every night though because it's strong. Will have to build up to that.

Great idea about using it on lip lines. Going to try it on the tip of my nose next.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi Gals!

Does the Tria eye laser "lock off" after a certain amount of passes, or a certain amount of time (like the Palovia did)?

I am hoping no. If the answer is no, then I think I will get one!

Thanks in advance for answer ing!
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering about this also!
naha1
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, well I went ahead and called their customer service (877-321-8742), and here are the answers I got...

Q-Does the Tria eye machine shut off?
A-It shuts off after 2.5 min, but you can immediately turn it back on and keep using it. She promised me it doesn't lock off like the Palovia did.

Q-return policy?
A-90 money back guarantee
(I have to pay shipping for return, they pay shipping for an exchange)

Q-Warranty?
A-Manufacturer's warranty 1 yr
If you want to extend the warranty for another year, you can pay $75 (within first 90 days) and get another year's warranty.

Also, if device malfunctions after warranty ends, can purchase any new device at 50%

With all of that learned...I think I will go ahead and get it!
naha1
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Are those of you that have it still using it and liking the results??

I would love to hear some recent feedback before I jump in and purchase!

Smile
Hittin40
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi all.. I've been using this for about 5 days now and I am really liking it. It's very small and you can really get up under the eye which you can't do with the other full face lasers. I love my Reaura, but I could never get up close under the eye. This does sting but not nearly as bad as REAURA level three. There is a bit of stinging afterwards, but it doesn't last long. It is drying to the skin, but nothing excessive. I am also using on my upper lip to see if I can eliminate the beginnings of some vertical lines. It's super easy and quick to use.
naha1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Hittin40,

Have you found that you can keep using it, for as long as you want?

I mean, was the operator correct when she told me that yes, it does turn off, but you can turn it right back on again and keep using it for as many 2-minute segments that you want?

If I get it, I would also use it on other parts of my face, and also neck!

Just wondering if that really would be possible (not ideal, I know, but possible).
Hittin40
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi..Yes you can use it repeatedly.
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
I got my Tria eye laser tonight. It's charging and can't wait to use it. I think I may get the NuFace mini. Why not right? I despereately need something for my crows feet and botox doesn't work for me for the ones that kind of creep down my cheek bone.

Wish me luck, ladies! I really need something to work for me!
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:50 am      Reply with quote
I am having trouble with the laser dragging on my skin, even when I try the circles. When I just skim over the surface, I barely feel the laser so I don't think it's very effective. I wonder if something like rice powder (like in blotting tissues) would block the laser's effectiveness?
Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using my Tria eye laser for about two weeks and absolutely love it. I notice a glow and the lines around my eyes and lips seem less deep each time. I got the NuFace mini as well and with both, this is like really remodeling the face.

To answer the question about it turning off. It does turn off after 2.5 mins, but you just hit the button and it goes right back on. I know they say to use it just on the eye area, but I used it on the smokers lines of which are just starting even though I don't smoke and also on my smile lines. It's a keeper for sure, however, I did notice that after two weeks the zapping doesn't seem as strong.

As for the NuFace, I am using it twice a day versus once a day and seeing results, but hoping that it's not too much.

Would love to hear all your experience with these machines. Oh, and I have a derminator that I use once a month but to be completely truthful, I see way more results from the Tria and the NuFace than with the derminator.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
I need to start using my Tria eye laser again! I got it months back but had a big move so it's still packed away in a box! I plan on breaking it out and using again.

I definitely did notice an improvement in my eye zone within just a few weeks. One thing I don't like, it seems like the treatment head scratches. Not visible scratches, but tiny micro scratches that you can see at certain angles. Not a big deal, but sort of a weird designed treatment head, it seems like it's just a sticker.

Anyways, I'm gonna get it back out tonight and start using it again! I don't think I used it long enough for the first treatment period to really yield the best results I could get, so I'm gonna stick with it this time!

Very happy with this purchase though!
Cuddles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
A course of treatment is 8 weeks. How long should you wait between treatments?
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:57 am      Reply with quote
EC413, me too. We moved back in December and I'm still trying to sort "this and that out" (like new curtains, finding homes for things). Plus with the holidays, I so need to get back on track.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought the Tria eye one, less than $100 for a laser, bring it on. My Derminator is in the mail. If I hate it then I'll buy the Tria face one.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:24 am      Reply with quote
hmm, one of my friends tried and it caused a scar under her left eye...

EC413 wrote:
Anyone catch wind of Tria's upcoming at home laser device to target wrinkles around the eyes? I got an email last weekend from Tria, saying they were giving away to the first 100 people that sign up, a free device to test out for 8 weeks and after the 8 weeks its yours to keep. I signed up as soon as I could, however I am not sure if I was able to make it in the first 100, hopefully I find out good news soon.

Anyways, the email didnt have too many details about the product, I remember the word "Precision" was used, as this new laser product specifically is supposed to treat wrinkles around the eyes, targeting them better than I suppose the revitalizing laser does (since that's used on entire face). I also know that when the product does hit shelves, it's going to be around $200, as in the details it said that it was a $200 value (device).

Just thought I would ask. It's exciting to me, new products being released. And if it's $200 I'll most likely buy it LOL. I'm still gonna cross my fingers and hope I somehow made it in the first 100 responders, however I doubt it as I read the email 2 hours late.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the Tria eye laser about 10 times now and haven't had any issues with it. Haven't used my Derminator on my face yet. I never get 2 days to stay home. I used on my chest and neck and I had to wear a turtleneck.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2017 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Just to let you know, this is now on sale in UK, for 149£, http://www.currentbody.com/tria-age-defying-eye-wrinkle-corrector.html.
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2017 5:01 am      Reply with quote
I have one that I'd sell for $150. It is out of warranty - I only used it about 5 times at most because I have the regular Tria Rejuvating laser and don't feel like I need the eye one now. I paid $249 with shipping.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |