Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Sqoom Fyola, and Nuface
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 09, 2013 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Kath91 wrote:

I don't know much about lymphatic drainage, do your under eye fluids just get reabsorbed into your skin after your ultrasound (Marle or Merle?)application? Are your under eyes just puffy sometimes -- is that the fluid you refer to? Geez, reading about that disparity would have me concerned too even if the device you have is so effective. I am glad its working for you though

Hi Kath- Yes the fluid I'm talking about is the kind that makes your eyes puffy. I assume the lymph goes back into the lymphatic system which is part of the circulatory system. The reason it gets backed up is unlike the artery system that has the heart, the lymph system doesn't have a pump to help circulate fluid. That's why people do Tanka massage to help move the fluid by using their hands like they were a pump. Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of luck with that for whatever reason.

thankx, Cookie. and your Merbe worked
for this drainage on the first try -- cool
bodyskincare
5% products discount

Mon May 13, 2013 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone

I personally think the Fyola Lite is great, a machine that combines ultrasound with galvanic really does make a difference to skin.

It is small, and purple... But I'm sure that's because it's supposed to be ergonomically designed as a hand held device... It does differ to professional machines (which I used for years as a spa therapist). But the look of it shouldn't be off putting to anyone.

Well, the professional machines - especially some of the old ones were really clunky and had wires everywhere Smile Some of them reminded me of an old hospital and were basically metal rods with little discs on the end of them!

Anyway, the organic gel with it is quite lovely, and basically ensures the current conducts at it's full potential. I've actually found great results using the gel by itself on the days I don't use the machine (I can be lazy... even if it only takes a few minutes)

The gel itself contains antioxidants that are beneficial to skin, and seems to be a really good product to apply as night to reduce any redness, irritation or inflammation from the day.

The ingredients I've seen to produce real results in skin care are Vitamin A, C and E. Vitamin C is notorious for being a difficult substance to get into the layers of skin where it can actually make a difference - which is why using a galvanic current with a gel like this is so good. It ensures deliverance of the vitamin.

I like the tingling sensation from galvanic treatments, it's my way of knowing that it's working.. So feeling this is a good sign, it's hard to know with some treatments sometimes (apart from the pain of microdermabrasion - a treatment I never liked!) My skin's always refreshed after.

Another reason why the Fyola Lite is worth looking at is it combines the Red LED into the device as well. This is again calming and antibacterial and we all know the other benefits - so having a machine which combines all 3 technologies in my opinion saves time and money.
light123
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 24, 2013 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
I am fairly new to this forum and to whole skin care gadget use, but I am catching up Wink .
I kind of wonder what would help most, Clarisonic or Sqoom/its alternative. Am I correct in thinking that if I buy Sqoom/Merbe, I do not need Clarisonic? I do need a deep cleansing of the face as well as deep moisturizing, the question is whether it could be achieved with the latter product only.

Any good advice?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 26, 2013 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Would like to hear from anyone, who has used the cleansing program of Sqoom, is it as good as using Clarisonic device?
Thank you in advice for the feedback!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have two Fyola devices (the silver one, not the Lite) and both chargers broke within 1.5 years of use. Does anyone know how to repair the charger or where to buy a replacement charger?

Dry skin but not many wrinkles; 50s and Asian; Topicals: Vit C, tretinoin, hydroquinone & azaleic acid for melasma; Likes: SK-II, Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Skinceuticals, Obagi, P50, Sunday Riley, Hada Labo, facial oils
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have a name brand SQOOM device purchased 2 years ago from Dr Denise's website and rarely used that I would love to sell. Please PM me if interested.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone ,

Is the Merbe that's available now on Amazon and eBay different than the Fyola lite? I hope so!

Also
Fawnie,
I pm'd you about the Sqoom

Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |