Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Anyone tried Mini Portable Anti-aging Dot Matrix Skin Care ?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:16 am      Reply with quote
EC413 wrote:
Immacolata wrote:
Here's what they said:

Quote:
Attached is the photo shown the micro needle. This micro needle can't see in the raw eye but once the devices on with current,upon touch the skin it will feel the Micro needleless sensation

So in other words, you were correct - the description was misleading indeed; it was an outright lie!

I just hate dishonesty. Sad

I knew it! I could smell something fishy when I read it! I could tell by the response that the person had no idea what the device was or what they were even talking about. So they're now saying it "feels" like micro needle. Lol. I hate dishonesty too!

Awe , that's too bad . I was really looking forward to sticking hot, electrified needles in my face! LOL rofl

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:36 am      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:
EC413 wrote:
Immacolata wrote:
Here's what they said:

Quote:
Attached is the photo shown the micro needle. This micro needle can't see in the raw eye but once the devices on with current,upon touch the skin it will feel the Micro needleless sensation

So in other words, you were correct - the description was misleading indeed; it was an outright lie!

I just hate dishonesty. Sad

I knew it! I could smell something fishy when I read it! I could tell by the response that the person had no idea what the device was or what they were even talking about. So they're now saying it "feels" like micro needle. Lol. I hate dishonesty too!

Awe , that's too bad . I was really looking forward to sticking hot, electrified needles in my face! LOL rofl

That's what I had said a few posts up, an RF micro needle device doesn't even sound appealing, it sounds painful and damaging. Again you can combine RF and micro needle treatments but not at the same time! I don't understand how companies such as this even exist.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:45 am      Reply with quote
EC413 wrote:

That's what I had said a few posts up, an RF micro needle device doesn't even sound appealing, it sounds painful and damaging. Again you can combine RF and micro needle treatments but not at the same time! I don't understand how companies such as this even exist.

The technology actually does exist, but right now it's only at medical spas and such. There's a machine, but it's a large piece of equipment, not a handheld gadget. Check out that cocoon med spa link up thread - it's pretty fascinating!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
EC413 wrote:

The technology actually does exist, but right now it's only at medical spas and such. There's a machine, but it's a large piece of equipment, not a handheld gadget. Check out that cocoon med spa link up thread - it's pretty fascinating!

Very interesting, ill check it out!

It still seems so painful to me! But if it works and it's safe, why not. I would never do it personally, and I also have too many at home gadgets I cant even buy another nor even go to a professional because I practically have a medspa at home. Cool Very Happy
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 28, 2015 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
So what's going on . Are you all still using your devices, or have they been stashed in a drawer? I finally got mine. The first one didn't work, so I had to wait for another, and I'm kinda surprised at the results. I don't know if they are long lasting but it takes away lines and tightens things up quickly. So so far it is good for a refreshed appearance. So for the price I'm not complaining.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2015 6:34 am      Reply with quote
I use it once a week or so. About the same in results, temp but not permanent.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2015 9:03 am      Reply with quote
I have mine put away currently just because I started using the stop, and then stopped the stop to start microdermabrasion haha. But I do still intend on using the RF dot matrix, absolutely. For me, I will probably use the stop all over and then use the RF dot matrix to stamp my eye area. It seemed to really improve my eye area most of all.

And also, nothing is permanent unfortunately. Any device you use especially something "at-home" strength, will give great but temporary results. Also, the wrinkles and damage take years to show up, so its impossible to erase it immediately and permanently. Aging is a pain but at least were taking the necessary steps to age more gracefully!
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 30, 2015 8:47 am      Reply with quote
EC413 wrote:
Aging is a pain but at least were taking the necessary steps to age more gracefully!

You are absolutely right! I intend to to fight every step of the way!

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I have just found this forum today!!! Yay. I have been checking out these machines for months & brought one 2 weeks ago. I've used it with aloe gel, ALL over my face BUT am mainly concerned about under eye bags & wrinkles & sunken eye lids. I've read all the posts and am now concerned about using it under eyes as I read somewhere that THERMALARGE burns fat ????? Any ideas ? Has anyone had success with under there eyes ? So glad to have found this site
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Jess78 wrote:
Hi everyone, I have just found this forum today!!! Yay. I have been checking out these machines for months & brought one 2 weeks ago. I've used it with aloe gel, ALL over my face BUT am mainly concerned about under eye bags & wrinkles & sunken eye lids. I've read all the posts and am now concerned about using it under eyes as I read somewhere that THERMALARGE burns fat ????? Any ideas ? Has anyone had success with under there eyes ? So glad to have found this site

I really like my machine . I have found the effects to be cumulative ( maybe) I say maybe because I also use the derminator and a micro currant . But I swear this dot matrix works! Just be careful , if it starts to burn , quickly move it to another spot. I burned myself ! I make the 3pulses under each eye weekly. I will drop that to monthly, then space it farther apart since I really have no clue what I'm doing!

5% products discount

Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys, any new updates?? On one of the Amazon reviews for this device, one user posted that she experienced fat loss and damage and included photos! This concerns me greatly... I don't understand how this sort of technology (as well as ultrasound) can be used for fat cavitation and for stimulating collagen/elastin growth?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:51 am      Reply with quote
exotic.intoxication wrote:
Hi guys, any new updates?? On one of the Amazon reviews for this device, one user posted that she experienced fat loss and damage and included photos! This concerns me greatly... I don't understand how this sort of technology (as well as ultrasound) can be used for fat cavitation and for stimulating collagen/elastin growth?

Thanks for pointing that out. I almost bought this thing. There is no denying the evidence of those photographs. Poor woman. Sad

I'll stick to Retin A and my Derminator. Smile

5% products discount

Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
exotic.intoxication wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out. I almost bought this thing. There is no denying the evidence of those photographs. Poor woman. Sad

I'll stick to Retin A and my Derminator. Smile

I've actually decided to buy it anyway.... Embarassed But not for use on my face!! I wanted to use it on this stubborn pocket of fat I have on my neck and hopefully it melts away the fat there a little.

I do feel really bad for the woman, however I do think she overdid it if she did it everyday for 3 days? It's like needling isn't it, aren't you supposed to wait for a while for your skin/etc to recover and renew itself?

I read earlier in this thread, one listing said one treatment was all you needed. Another user did say after using on her undereye area it appeared to be more hollow. I'm wondering the usefulness of using this on stubborn pockets of fat such as double chin area, and perhaps bulging fat bags under the eye?
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
Can anyone recommend/have a bit more detail of the 15W devices? Edit: Think this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/351556198135 is the 15W device (model SR-CR100)

I can see on aliexpress/ebay there's a cheaper RF/thermage device which looks like this http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxMDAw/z/HcgAAOSwLVZVsLR8/$_57.JPG

Took a while, but I found some specifications for it - Power input: AC100-240V
Output Power: 9V AC 1A
Power: 5 W
Size: 162 * 43 * 42 mm
Weight: 150 g

How does it compare to the similar, I assume updated, Project F/Norlanya device? I have read on the Norlanya reviews that the new Platinum head is supposedly better as it is more powerful than the older Gold head.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Never experienced the fat loss. Just replaced the head and boy can I feel the difference. Had a few little red marks left over so it has a little power to it!
Other than that, cannot say what the results are but we will hopefully see long term.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
For anyone interested, there's two of these devices on Best Offer at ebay.

£89 Buy It Now or Best Offer (15W device) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121497287250 (model SR-CR100)*

£43.99 Buy It Now or Best Offer (5W device, not sure if it's the same as the Norlanya) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331612469142

(The 15W device above, I'm guessing that comes without the hassle of having to change the heads? Though it seems the gold/platinum heads last quite a while).

*I can see there's a variant of the SR-CR100 called the CR400, exact same specs, can be bought cheaper, example here http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/161526903599 but doesn't come with the metal heads of the CR100. Picture of the CR400 http://www.selloutsoon.com/albums/SKU/25/25-014/25-014-152/uncleb2c/05.JPG
Does the treatment head ("lattice" head in the CR100 vs the "prongs" on the CR400) make that much of a difference if they are essentially the same?

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:16 am      Reply with quote
This is the machine that a friend sent me and I love it. I use it 6 days a week only on my neck and jawline and have seen results cumulatively:

http://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B00F1WC4RO/ref=acr_search_see_all?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&tag=viglink20248-20

I use it plugged into the socket but it is rechargeable. I bought the platinum heads for it and they seem to conduct better (gets hotter) than the ones it came with.

I use a water based HA gel with other ingreds as a conductive gel as Christine Byer does. This is the same machine I have:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykGwa5u0JKc

It doesnt "melt fat" imho. It tightens the skin and makes skin look lifted. My friend also notices the tightening effect. Our jawlines look more defined.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
I was idly browsing these devices last night and came across many listings of this (cheaper than the Norlanya/similar) 5W RF gadget.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251717939018

A third of the way down, under the yellow caption "Don't put you on the spot like this now?" has a rather colourful phrase on the bottom-right picture. Made me chuckle, anyway. Bad Grin

Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
I was idly browsing these devices last night and came across many listings of this (cheaper than the Norlanya/similar) 5W RF gadget.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251717939018

A third of the way down, under the yellow caption "Don't put you on the spot like this now?" has a rather colourful phrase on the bottom-right picture. Made me chuckle, anyway. Bad Grin

LOL!

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |