Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Origins Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Origins
Mega-Mushroom skin relief
I like products for sensitive skins. This product has good reputation among people with senstive skins. Indeed, it can sooth your skins, but it can also make my skin look yellow. That's why I like Valmont serums more, though they are more expensive than origins' mushroom lines.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Origins AGE-DEFENSE SKIN GUARDIAN WITH WHITE TEA

This once was my favorite serum, when I was ten years younger. It is good for sensitive skins with acne. It can bright up and control oil on my skin, when I had serious acne. However, my skin gets drier and drier because of aging. I feel this product is too dry for me, and cannot add moisture to my skin in comparison with Valmont serums. So I no longer use it.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
Origins MAKE A DIFFERENCE™ PLUS+
REJUVENATING MOISTURIZER

I once used the old version, which is also cheaper. Very light and gel-like moisturizer. It is slightly more creamy than Valmont Hydra 3 serum, and can effectively moisturize dry skin. The only problem is that it cannot last long for dry skin. You need to apply another layer on top it. In my opinion, this is more like serum than moisturizer.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
REFRESHING EYE CREAM TO BRIGHTEN AND DEPUFF

Eye creams are not the strengths of Origins. It is totally useless and can even worsen the problems around eyes.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
A PERFECT WORLD™ FOR EYES
FIRMING MOISTURE TREATMENT WITH WHITE TEA

This eye cream is nothing comparable to the white tea guardian serum. Totally useless and very bad choice for eye cream.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
NO PUFFERY™
COOLING MASK FOR PUFFY EYES

This is just gel, not eye gel. Useless.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
CHECKS AND BALANCES™
FROTHY FACE WASH

The best product of the brand with good performance price ratio. A tube can last pretty long time and can perfectly clean an oily face. You can feel that you face gets cleaned without any residue after using the product.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
A PERFECT WORLD™
ANTIOXIDANT CLEANSER WITH WHITE TEA

I used a small sample. I am glad that I never bought a full size. I dislike all the cleaners that do not produce foam. I do not feel my face gets cleaned with this cleaner.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
MODERN FRICTION™
NATURE'S GENTLE DERMABRASION

A good product with excellent performance price ratio. One jar can last pretty long time. Your face feels more smooth after using it. However, I always like to try new things, and often get exfoliators from GWPs. Since I no longer buy full size products from Origins, I no longer use this modern friction any more.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
DR. ANDREW WEIL FOR ORIGINS™
MEGA-BRIGHT SKIN TONE CORRECTING SERUM

I once tried small samples from this product. It indeed can bright your face up. However, it feels a little dry and is not so moisturizing as Valmont or SkiII serums, so I never bought a full size.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
PEACE OF MIND®
ON-THE-SPOT RELIEF

I bought this product because it is not expensive, good for putting enough money for a GWP. However, I regretted buying this product. What a waste! Useless! It can only last for like 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, no effect at all. Do not waste your money on this.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Origins CHECKS AND BALANCES™
FROTHY FACE WASH

I also want to recommend this product to people with sensitive skins. My mother has very sensitive skin, even having allergy to Shiseido cleaners. However, she likes this product a lot, which can thoroughly clean her face without causing redness.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT®
ACTIVE CHARCOAL MASK TO CLEAR PORES

Do get fooled by its name. You do not feel cleared pores after using it. I never bought this product, because you can always get a travel size when buying other products. Always included in a GWP implies its bad sales. Even as a gift sample, I do not think it is worth the money, because it is useless.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
DRINK UP™ INTENSIVE
OVERNIGHT MASK TO QUENCH SKIN'S THIRST

This mask has decent performance price ratio. It works! My skin get soft with it on for the whole night! Though its effect is not as dramatic as Sisley rose mask, considering its price, it is a good choice for dry skins.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
CLEAR HEAD® MINT SHAMPOO
IF YOU WASH YOUR HAIR EVERY DAY
I once bought this shampoo. Not bad. My scalp feels very comfortable. However, there are many other shampoos producing the same effect with much cheaper prices. I never bought it again because of its price.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
A PERFECT WORLD™
ANTIOXIDANT MOISTURIZER WITH WHITE TEA

I only used samples of this product. It is so so moisturizer. I could not remember anything special about it. To tell the truth, I feel most moisturizers are not special. The product may not be effective during very cold winter. So good serums must be applied on face before moisturizers.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Origins
PLANTSCRIPTION™ SPF 25
ANTI-AGING CREAM

I only used samples of this product. (You can see from my reviews that Origins is pretty generous giving samples.) I like this product more than ANTIOXIDANT MOISTURIZER WITH WHITE TEA, because the former, also more expensive, has SPF, good for summer.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
You have used a whole lot of stuffs. i have only use the white tea cleanser. It was good. not too dry and cleaning my face well.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
This brand tends to give a lot of samples, notably in travel size from time to time. That's why I have used a lot of stuff from this brand.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:11 am      Reply with quote
I once got a travel-size sample of white tea cleanser.

If I remember correctly, it was gel-like. Not my cup of tea. It does not produce enough foam. I would not recommend it for combination or oil skin.

Origins CHECKS AND BALANCES™
FROTHY FACE WASH is the only product from this brand that I would purchase again.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |