Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Sagginess under eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
mansi123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Hello Wonderful Ladies,

I am 41 years old and have sag under eyes which makes me look much older. the sag also makes the eyes look hollow.
I am doing Ageless if you Dare since last two years but have failed to get any response in this area. Can anyone please advice me how can I fill up this area and lift the muscles?

I am absolutely lost..

Thanks a lot
Mansi
maggie_p
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
I have more than 6 months experience with Facersize and 2 month experience with Ageless. I am not very experienced, but would like to share some things I have noticed.
I don't really know what you mean by sagginess in the eye area, that one is not really noticeable for me (maybe a bit in the tear through), I had issues in NL area that were primarily caused by overbuild of cheeks in both programs. When I say overbuild, I don't mean that cheeks became huge, only that they were significantly bigger than my mouth muscle. Maybe that has happened to you (cheek muscle became to big compared to eye muscle)? Ageless builds several cheek muscles with targeted exercises but has only one exercise for the big eye muscle and it is quite hard (at least for me) to be certain that all parts of eye muscle are gripped.
Perhaps you can decrease the number of cheek muscle repetitions and see whether the hollow decreases, or increase the number of repetitions for eye area?
I quite like Facersize exercise for undereye area. Peta also has an exercise for this area, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ngHm3T9mQ. I think these exercises are easier to do than the Ageless one.
HTH!
malgorzatah
5% products discount

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not experienced, I've started face exercises barely two months ago, so I'm not the best qualified person to give advices, but I just wanted to say that my eyes with hollowness and sagginess under responded well and quickly to contracting lower eyelids (I'm three years older than you). Maybe you could try a program that has an eyelid contracting or flexing exercise? The program I do, Faceworks, is mainly toning, not much resistance, but works for me. I think that Tom Haggerty has a similar exercise. If you want resistance, maybe you could try something with flexing the lower eylid? I know that CFF has such an exercise, and there is a flexing variation of Tom's exercise one as well. Maybe some other programs have something like that as well, no idea.

Apologies if Ageless has a similar flexing exercise and it was inneffective for you.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |