Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Lifeline very successfully since its inception pretty much. My friends and others do not believe my age. I have stopped wearing foundation, except for very special occasions and my skin looks good and most importantly satisfies me. I have very few wrinkles. I have to say I did notice when I trialled Cellese that it lightened the skin, but since I was not interested in that aspect, I find Lifeline leaves my skin softer and more relaxed. I do miss Lifeline's 15 SPF Day line. They now have no sunscreen in their product. I use only their Day line consistently. I have the Night one, but rarely use it. At night I only use some eye cream. Looking good, recommend it highly.
I also like their eye serum and use it in the daytime. It got rid of wrinkles under my eyes too. I do wear concealer for hereditary dark shadows, however.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
I like the texture of Cellese better than Lifeline. To me, Lifeline is kind of heavy, more like a lotion than a serum. And if you google Cellese/Anteage, it is available at a few online skincare places in addition to directly from the factory.
Debb3485
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
existential lady wrote:
I have been using Lifeline very successfully since its inception pretty much. My friends and others do not believe my age. I have stopped wearing foundation, except for very special occasions and my skin looks good and most importantly satisfies me. I have very few wrinkles. I have to say I did notice when I trialled Cellese that it lightened the skin, but since I was not interested in that aspect, I find Lifeline leaves my skin softer and more relaxed. I do miss Lifeline's 15 SPF Day line. They now have no sunscreen in their product. I use only their Day line consistently. I have the Night one, but rarely use it. At night I only use some eye cream. Looking good, recommend it highly.
I also like their eye serum and use it in the daytime. It got rid of wrinkles under my eyes too. I do wear concealer for hereditary dark shadows, however.

Thanks for the recommendation. I did get a sample of Lifeline but haven't used it yet. And thanks also for letting me know that you mostly use the daytime version. I'd rather not buy a night and day if I can get away with it. Have you tried any other high end lines such as Sisley, La Prairie or La Mer?
Debb3485
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
I like the texture of Cellese better than Lifeline. To me, Lifeline is kind of heavy, more like a lotion than a serum. And if you google Cellese/Anteage, it is available at a few online skincare places in addition to directly from the factory.

Thanks for the comparison. Heaviness is something to consider. I'm currently sampling Cellcosmet's Ultra Vital and it is way too heavy and thick for me to be able to use it for daytime use. Their light version might work for me but they don't seem to make it in the smaller airless pump size and I don't want to spend $370 for the larger size especially without sampling it to see if it works with my skin type. So I may sample Cellese, since they do offer sample sizes, after I've tried my sample of Lifeline.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Debb, I probably would not have jumped in, only the original questioner was 60, closer to my age and older skin is dryer skin, so I thought she might be interested in what I had to say.
I do agree with Elvis that Lifeline may be a little heavy. I only notice that in truly hot weather, but then I cut down from 2 squirts to one.I was in Bali in May and needed very little of it,as it was so liquid there.
The rest of the time,it suits me well.
The other lines you mention can't really be compared to Lifeline and Cellese, as they contain no growth hormones for anti-aging and are more your traditional moisturizers.
I started down this path with Remergent, if anyone remembers it. It was fantastic for young and old. I used to buy it for my daughter and all her friends marveled at the way her skin looked, too. The scientist whose name I forget went to work for Olay which was nothing like the original. I was very disappointed in him for leaving a great thing.
Anyway then this is my experience with the creams. I used to use La Prairie eye cream for years, found La Mer too much like vaseline and never tried much Sisley. Let's keep the conversation going. Always willing to learn.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
I used Lifeline for quite a long time, over two years, and really believed in the products initially. I used both the day and night creams, the eye cream, the exfoliator and the first cleanser. The eye cream just made my eyes puffy and in the end I just had to stop using it so I would not get the bags back again. The only thing it did was give me healthy looking skin, it did absolutely nothing for lines. When you get a bit older like me, eyesight is not as good as it used to be so you can look in the mirror and your skin will look ok but put on your glasses and look at your skin under good lighting and it is so different. All the sags, folds, wrinkles can really show up. Perhaps I was too old to really benefit.
The thing that finally made me give it away was when I had a really good look at the ingredients. This line does have a lot of ingredients apart from the stem cells so if the stem cells were removed, I started to think that the remaining ingredients could easily have the effect of making skin healthy. It also occurred to me that if the stem cells were so good, why did they need all the other ingredients???
The same possibly applies to Cellese AntiAge as it also has a lot of other ingredients apart from the stem cells. So based on all of that, I started a new skin regime with Cellcosmet and couldn't be happier.
I don't want to turn anyone off Lifeline or Cellese if people find it suits their skin but I just became a doubter regarding the need for all the other ingredients with the stem cells in Lifeline and Cellese.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
existential lady wrote:
Debb, I probably would not have jumped in, only the original questioner was 60, closer to my age and older skin is dryer skin, so I thought she might be interested in what I had to say.
I do agree with Elvis that Lifeline may be a little heavy. I only notice that in truly hot weather, but then I cut down from 2 squirts to one.I was in Bali in May and needed very little of it,as it was so liquid there.
The rest of the time,it suits me well.
The other lines you mention can't really be compared to Lifeline and Cellese, as they contain no growth hormones for anti-aging and are more your traditional moisturizers.
I started down this path with Remergent, if anyone remembers it. It was fantastic for young and old. I used to buy it for my daughter and all her friends marveled at the way her skin looked, too. The scientist whose name I forget went to work for Olay which was nothing like the original. I was very disappointed in him for leaving a great thing.
Anyway then this is my experience with the creams. I used to use La Prairie eye cream for years, found La Mer too much like vaseline and never tried much Sisley. Let's keep the conversation going. Always willing to learn.

Thanks Existential Lady. I just turned 60 so I qualify for that group too, LOL. I had oily skin when I was younger and now kinda combination with dry and oily spots. I do want growth factors in my skincare as well. I've tried ReVive but I broke out from it. I'm using a sample of Cellcosmet Ultra Vital at night but it is definately too rich for daytime use for me. And I don't think that it has growth factors in it. Some Skinactives products do and their ready made products are relatively inexpensive. I liked their Revitalize Night. I do like to try different brands so I will definitely try the sample of Lifeline I have once I've finished the Ultra Vital sample. Thanks for the info!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have just read a statement that Lifeline will be releasing new skincare products later this year that are based on a compound. They do not say what the compound is but it does not sound like the new line will have any stem cells. They say that in testing the "compound" induced up to twice the production of collagen and elastin compared to Retinoic Acid. They stated that their new compound based products will allow it to increase market sales in more countries.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Bushy, wondering what they are up to. They have a lot of sales, makes me wonder how well they are doing, though I like the price better and free shipping too, to US anyway.
Their cleaning agent was a powder you wet. I did not like it at all.
Hope they keep making the Dayline. My favorite.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
I still have one full container and another one half used of the powder cleanser. I did not like it either as they tried to combine cleanser and exfoliator into one. I always like a cleanser that can be used around my eyes and this one needed to be kept well away from the eyes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Lifeline's new serum is called Molecular Renewal Serum. And whole half-ounce (15 ml) of it can be yours for the low, low price (sarcasm) of only $210.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
Lifeline's new serum is called Molecular Renewal Serum. And whole half-ounce (15 ml) of it can be yours for the low, low price (sarcasm) of only $210.

Yes, I have seen this. I think it is only used once a day at night but am not sure of the quantity that is to be used. I did ask a question regarding the product but never received a response as I wanted to know it it is meant to be used with the existing products or whether it is used alone.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Anteage Cellese company never reply back to your inquire. they have the worst customer service ever i tried to phone them many times and emailed them 3 times already . I was just asking which other products i can or cannot use with there serum since i can afford just one of there product. Do i need to add retin a and or antioxidant as well may be skinceuticals. My main concern is melasma and skin firmness. i dont have many wrikles i am 37 . I am very disappointed with the service they provide now first when they started this company dr. j was all over this thread and getting back to you now they have prompted enough no reply from the company??
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I have questions too and pm'd dr J.
Does anyone know if it is ok to layer like this
Vit c serum in am ...wait 10-15 minutes

Pm- ante age then wait then retina

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
hazelwood160 wrote:
Anteage Cellese company never reply back to your inquire. they have the worst customer service ever i tried to phone them many times and emailed them 3 times already . I was just asking which other products i can or cannot use with there serum since i can afford just one of there product. Do i need to add retin a and or antioxidant as well may be skinceuticals. My main concern is melasma and skin firmness. i dont have many wrikles i am 37 . I am very disappointed with the service they provide now first when they started this company dr. j was all over this thread and getting back to you now they have prompted enough no reply from the company??

We do sincerely apologize for the delay. We are in the process of training a new customer service person, and Dr George and myself have been traveling quite a bit (we are becoming very popular in Asia and just launched a subsidiary Cellese Korea). Dr George is still in Viet Nam this week and Japan next week. I'll be heading back soon. Busy!!

But enough excuses...

AnetAge Accelerator contains retinol in a non-irritating dose. Folks who are fond of the effects of tretinoin may continue to use, but should back off on the dose they are up to by half when they start AnteAge. You can then work your way back up using your skin tolerance as a guide.

While we don't make specific claims for melasma, we have documented a number of cases of dyspigmentation that responds to an anti-inflammatory cytokine environment. We have a skin "lightener" in testing now that combines this approach with an innovative multi-pathway approach to melanin synthesis inhibition.

I hope this helps. Again I apologize for the delays as we experience growing pains. I promise to look back here regularly to keep up the Q&A.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
miracleskin29 wrote:
I have questions too and pm'd dr J.
Does anyone know if it is ok to layer like this
Vit c serum in am ...wait 10-15 minutes

Pm- ante age then wait then retina

Yes, adding additional Vitamin C or retinoids is fine. Just make sure you adjust downwards a bit to compensate for the same ingredients you will be getting AnteAge Accelerator.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Thank You for taking the time to answer !

I'm considering using ethocyn as well along with it. How would I layer it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
miracleskin29 wrote:
Thank You for taking the time to answer !

I'm considering using ethocyn as well along with it. How would I layer it?

I'm not sure. Since ethocyn is a small molecule, I suppose putting on first can't hurt.

But I must also confess I am totally baffled by ethocyn. It has been bouncing around for decades making extraordinary claims, and yet there are essentially no valid studies published in any journal accessible on PubMed. There are YouTube presentations that I find convoluted and unconvincing. I have never seen this at a medical congress or trade show, and I attend a lot.

The purported mechanism of action is intracellular DHT blockade leading to increased levels of elastin. Matrix proteins and DHT interact in complex ways to effect cell structure and function. But much research suggests that androgens and estrogens effect elastin positively.

From a recent paper: "Joint disability in RA results primarily from loss of matrix components (collagen and glycosoaminoglycan) in the cartilage and synovium. This study was carried out to understand the effect of physiological levels of testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone on oxidative stress-induced changes in matrix composition in rat synovium in arthritis. Arthritis induction in castrated and ovariectomized rats resulted in enhanced oxidative stress and this was assessed by lipid peroxidation levels and depletion of antioxidants. This, in turn, led to significantly (p < 0.01) increased levels of TNF-alpha and matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP-2), subsequently resulting in loss of collagen, elastin, and glycosoaminoglycan (GAG) and disorganization of reticulin as evidenced by biochemical quantitation and also by staining for collagen, reticulin, and elastin."

DHT blockade mimics castration. So as you an see the results are in the wrong direction.

Then there is the muddled connection with lysyl oxidase (LOX). Again, where is the link to DHT blockade?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Dr J

I decided against the ethocyn . If it's not really proven I don't want to layer too much

Is just 10 minutes plenty of time to wait in between anteage and either c or retina ?

It's very nice thst you come here and help us out

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
miracleskin29 wrote:
Hi Dr J

I decided against the ethocyn . If it's not really proven I don't want to layer too much

Is just 10 minutes plenty of time to wait in between anteage and either c or retina ?

It's very nice thst you come here and help us out

Hi Miracle,
Yes, 10 minutes is plenty of time. Glad to be of help and welcome any and all questions.
DrJ

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Cool thanks once again !

It is exciting to know I can still use my staples (vit c and retina ) with your product .

Even though it's not reccomeded I have been applying it immediately after a .5 to 1 needling session . So far no ill effects but too early to tell if any positive effects .i have the M D version

I will report back as time goes by

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:12 am      Reply with quote
miracleskin29 wrote:
Cool thanks once again !

It is exciting to know I can still use my staples (vit c and retina ) with your product .

Even though it's not reccomeded I have been applying it immediately after a .5 to 1 needling session . So far no ill effects but too early to tell if any positive effects .i have the M D version

I will report back as time goes by

I would be remiss if I didn't point out that complex serums including AnteAge should not be used during or immediately after microneedling. And certainly not Vit. C (we have collected 3 cases of granuloma with ascorbate molecules being the prime suspect, in addition to two reported in the literature). That's the whole reason we created the AnteAge Microneedling Solution - containing only GF's and HA - all native to human skin - to create a safe alternative. Please do read barefacedtruth.com posts on these topics.

We want your skin to continue to look miraculous!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
hazelwood160 wrote:

We do sincerely apologize for the delay. We are in the process of training a new customer service person, and Dr George and myself have been traveling quite a bit (we are becoming very popular in Asia and just launched a subsidiary Cellese Korea). Dr George is still in Viet Nam this week and Japan next week. I'll be heading back soon. Busy!!

But enough excuses...

AnetAge Accelerator contains retinol in a non-irritating dose. Folks who are fond of the effects of tretinoin may continue to use, but should back off on the dose they are up to by half when they start AnteAge. You can then work your way back up using your skin tolerance as a guide.

While we don't make specific claims for melasma, we have documented a number of cases of dyspigmentation that responds to an anti-inflammatory cytokine environment. We have a skin "lightener" in testing now that combines this approach with an innovative multi-pathway approach to melanin synthesis inhibition.

I hope this helps. Again I apologize for the delays as we experience growing pains. I promise to look back here regularly to keep up the Q&A.

Thank you for getting back to me Smile Can you prescribe the best regimen for me. Do i need any antioxidant in the morning or i can just use anteage serum day and night and at night i can follow up with retin a and moisture (Currently using Skinceutical metacell B3) and in the morning anteage serum and moisturizer i been using skinceuticals metacell B3 moisturizer (new one) and follow up with sunscreen. Is that good enough to prevent further damage and correct my hyperventilation (Melasma). What are your thought on skinceuticals metacell moisturizer ?I can't use accelator in the morning it feels little bit heavy my skin break out if i use in the morning i can use 2-3 times a week at night. i was thinking about dermarolling can you recommend a brand i should go with about dermaroller and your solution should i use that before dermaroller or after. sorry about all the questions hope to hear back from you soon. Please Please recommend a good Sunscreen for Melasma and oily skin even it from korea i can buy online. and please share you thought on Skinceutical metacell is that good for hyperpigmention. Most effect i have had on my skin is from cellese anteage products so i wont ever stop using that one but would like to know your opinion on other products whether or not i need in my regimen i know for sunscreen i will need always please recomend a good sunscreen . I am sorry for all the questions i know you are really busy but i hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you
AdaBrown

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:56 am      Reply with quote
L-Ascorbyl 6-palmitate also called Ascorbyl palmitate is an ester formed from ascorbic acid and palmitic acid creating a fat-soluble form of vitamin C.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
hazelwood160 wrote:

Thank you for getting back to me Smile Can you prescribe the best regimen for me. Do i need any antioxidant in the morning or i can just use anteage serum day and night and at night i can follow up with retin a and moisture (Currently using Skinceutical metacell B3) and in the morning anteage serum and moisturizer i been using skinceuticals metacell B3 moisturizer (new one) and follow up with sunscreen. Is that good enough to prevent further damage and correct my hypervpigmentation (Melasma). What are your thought on skinceuticals metacell moisturizer ?I can't use accelator in the morning it feels little bit heavy my skin break out if i use in the morning i can use 2-3 times a week at night. i was thinking about dermarolling can you recommend a brand i should go with about dermaroller and your solution should i use that before dermaroller or after. sorry about all the questions hope to hear back from you soon. Please Please recommend a good Sunscreen for Melasma and oily skin even it from korea i can buy online. and please share you thought on Skinceutical metacell is that good for hyperpigmention. Most effect i have had on my skin is from cellese anteage products so i wont ever stop using that one but would like to know your opinion on other products whether or not i need in my regimen i know for sunscreen i will need always please recomend a good sunscreen . I am sorry for all the questions i know you are really busy but i hope to hear back from you soon.
Thank you

Hi hazelwood160,

1. If the AnteAge Accelerator feels too heavy for your skin type in the daytime, why not try diluting it? Get your face wet without drying, then use half as much (one pump should do) to cover your whole face. You can use other moisturizers if you wish, just be sure you put the serum on first. No additional antioxidants needed.

2. It is the serum that is mainly going to fade that melasma / hyperpigmentation. The concentrated stem cell growth factors & cytokines are the most effective ingredient, working by turning off the inflammatory mechanism that stimulates your skin's melanocytes to over-respond to light and other stimuli.

3. Skinceuticals Metacell B3 has a high concentration of niacinamide, which we like (you will also find it in AnteAge). What we don't like is the abundance of fragrance oils (some citrus oils are known to cause photoreactions that can darken skin), a nonsense/no evidence "tightening tripeptide", and the high concentration (15%) of glycerine (a polymer that gradually breaks down to sugar on the skin which disturbs the microbiome and raises the pH. If you have hyperpigmentation issues I would stay away.

4. For dermarolling we have no favorite for rollers (there are hundreds made in China, Korea). If you find one made in Germany that may be the best, but we haven't tested many. If you go to a professional with a pen device we recommend Eclipse or ProCell.

5. Our favorite purveyor of sunscreens is Tizo. Many types to choose from, based on your sun exposures, makeup routines, that sort of thing.

Hope all your questions got answered.

Thanks, DrJ

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |