Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: – Valmont Hair Repair
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jazzi
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Thank you very much for the replies.

I have dandruff and also lately loosing a lot of hair. I am hopping that Valmont hair products will help with these problems.

Does anyone have similar problems and Valmont hair products helped?

I doubt Valmont hair stuff has got any anti-dandruff ingredients in them. Over the years I've seen various ingredient lists for their hair products, but never anything that could actually be helpful for actual scalp disorders. Same for hair loss, unless there's minoxidil or finasteride in there it's not likely tohelp. And Valmont has neither.

Your hair loss is most likely related to the dandruff issue. To get dandruff under control you should consider something with zinc pyrithione or coal tar, or piroctone olamine or selenium sulfide, or ketoconazole (tends to be a prescription drug in some countries, though). If it's a decent formula and has salicylic acid in addition to one of the actives then you can have clean scalp within a week and the effect lasts up to a month or two. If it doesn't get better, best see a derm and they tend to prescribe topical corticosteroids and/or other things.
Stress avoidance, sleeping well, eating healthy and staying away from irritating hair care products can help lessen the severity of dandruff as well. Sometimes people say that rosemary or tea tree oils help as well, but I haven't seen any actual proof of that and personally for me they made the problem worse, so I would say stay away from dodgy folk remedies and other myths and use tried and true products that will work within a day and don't cost a lot either.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
My dandruff is under control, thanks to Vichy Dercos Anti-dandruff shampoo. Sulsena paste is also highly effective.

Below is the description of Valmont's Hair & Scalp Stimulating Program:

"Anti-aging Hair & Scalp Stimulating Program. Revitalizing Concentrate. Re-launch hair growth and reduce hair loss. 10 x 6 ml This anti-aging capillary treatment is ideal to recover a fully and vigorous head of hair. Its unique formula combines all the key elements the scalp needs to re-launch hair growth and hair loss.

The triple DNA, anti-glycation concentrate, intensive complex and anchoring peptides stimulate the scalp and strengthen the hair."

I would like to hear from anyone who had a similar problem and if Valmont hair products worked for them.
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
The Valmont shampoo is really amazing which make my oily hair to be normal and smooth. Highly recommended.
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 09, 2016 7:17 am      Reply with quote
I have tried the mask as conditioner for three months. My hair becomes shiny and smooth.
nick850914
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
It is good, but so expensive:(
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
I like this Hair Cleanser,smell nice. Laughing
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:51 am      Reply with quote
I need something to re-grow my hair after a serious thyroid issue that I had and lost half of it.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |