Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Anyone tried the Mini from Clareblend?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
Maggie you could be correct about me confusing the ems / galvanic.

The reason I thought it was the nuface is because I was going to buy one years ago and something made me opt out..

That's funny the CB Mini has no mc cert that you could find...I chose it because Christine Byer highly recommends it, whom I trust.

so much has been shared on this forum that I can barely keep it straight anymore...if you've cruised the past posts and found nothing then that's prbly that!

best
cristini

Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
I have the Clareblend Jeunesse and have had the Nuface like forever! I demoed the CB Mini and I really like how light the unit is, the ease of use and the results. It is my understanding that Nuface is strictly galvanic current ~ which microcurrent is, but the CB mini is set at around 300 microamps and it utilize hertz so it changes frequencys where Nuface does not. I have the specs somewhere ~ I can post if interested?

5% products discount

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, interested, cristini!!!!!!!!!!

Please post any info you know!
cristini

Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:39 am      Reply with quote
The output ~ MicroAmps is 330 and changes about 100 frequencys... It is true Microcurrent unlike Nuface... I have a PDF with info, but cannot figure out how to copy and paste LOL! If you google "Med Spa Distributors Clareblend Mini" you will be able to view a presentation

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:28 am      Reply with quote
The Clareblend Mini runs at 340 microamps and has a variable frequency. The Nuface runs at 400 microamps with a set frequency. Many professional microcurrent manufacturers use variable frequencies as it keeps muscles from acclimating to the same frequency. (Like you get bored of the same routine at the gym.) You only have to use the Clareblend 2-3 times per week in building phase, then 1 to 2 times per week in maintenance, depending on age and health (like mentioned above after 8-12 weeks). The NuFace says to use it daily for 60 days before judging results. That's a lot of treatments!

A side note about the Clareblend Mini is the design is very light and the two probes feel pleasant to use. They also allow you to get in the nooks and crannies easier than the "two big ball" design of the Nuface.

The clients I have that USE their Mini at home have amazing, dense and toned skin. It makes the pro treatments they have with me more effective. During their treatments, I do mostly myofascial release work and some lifting, as they are already lifted when they come in. Clients that I urged to get the Mini are amazed at how well it works. They are able to extend time between maintenance with me. (Er, not sure if that is good or bad, lol!)

From the manufacturer: (they have been in business since 1927 & their facility is FDA approved.)

"The Mini device output is 340µA and uses Clareblend’s multiple random frequency modulations for improved lift. The Mini has a constant current source to maintain the current output as well as safety features in case of AC failure or surge. The Mini also runs on low voltage circuit for delivery of smooth current."

I also did a video last year after learning about it during an advanced microcurrent class for estheticians.

https://youtu.be/69KYeNLGx3Y

This really is a special device with advanced circuitry (designed and made in the US) that is not found in other at home use microcurrent devices.

Hope that helps. The NuFace is an ok machine, but time is precious. I'd rather have a device you use less but yields the same (but from what I've seen better) results.

Hope that helps!

Christine Byer, Licensed Master Esthetician since 2001
Skin Games Finalist (placed top 3 in People's Choice!) Check out the Skin Games here: https://youtu.be/o_C016OymIk

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
packofdogsmom
5% products discount

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, girltwocb!

Are you still selling the Clareblend?
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Christine is still selling the mini-bought mine last week & it's on it's way to my hot little hands! Can't wait!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:04 am      Reply with quote
packofdogsmom wrote:
Hi, girltwocb!

Are you still selling the Clareblend?

Hi Packofdogsmom,

Yes I'm still selling it. Just got another shipment in and they are ready to go. I do ship internationally now. Someone mentioned I didn't but now I do!

Let me know if you have any questions. It's a great machine, simple to use, very light. Gives a great lift. Sometimes, when I'm done with my professional Microcurrent treatment, I'll whip out the Mini and use it around my client's eyes. It gets a lift there that's higher than my Jade pro machine! Lol

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
girltwocb
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:05 am      Reply with quote
maria51va wrote:
Christine is still selling the mini-bought mine last week & it's on it's way to my hot little hands! Can't wait!

Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy! It's so fun to use.

maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Christine, Girltwob, From watching your YouTube, I had the impression that the beeps don't signify stopping of the micro current, more of a reminder to move the device, is that correct?
So easy to use, only gave it a quick try!
Thanks,
Maria

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
maria51va wrote:
Christine, Girltwob, From watching your YouTube, I had the impression that the beeps don't signify stopping of the micro current, more of a reminder to move the device, is that correct?
So easy to use, only gave it a quick try!
Thanks,
Maria

Hi Maria. Yes the beep is a timing mechanism only. The current stays on throughout. It's beeps when it first touches the skin then every ten seconds. The idea is to move slowly across the skin and hold at the top until you hear the beep. When I'm in a hurry I don't wait for the beep and just motor through to get done. It's better to do a little a day than one big session on Sunday. (Like exercise.)

maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
That's exactly how I understood your video, makes the process infinitely more doable!!

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I also own the mini, have just started using it. However, I don't like the gel that comes with it, I head that you can use aloe gel but I would rather use something thats already in my skincare routine, to save a step..

do you know the criteria, does it have to be water based or what?
girltwocb
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Xaissa wrote:
Hi everyone, I also own the mini, have just started using it. However, I don't like the gel that comes with it, I head that you can use aloe gel but I would rather use something thats already in my skincare routine, to save a step..

do you know the criteria, does it have to be water based or what?

This Mini Tutorial, FAQ, and best use tips video answers all your questions about the Clareblend Mini.

https://youtu.be/58Tk0KLHIkw

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
girltowch,
I saw the review of the clareblend on home beauty devices website.

I currently use the pico toner, which I happen to love.

Since I already have and use the pico can you think of any additional benefit I might get from also using the clareblend (other than convenience cause it does look easier to use)

Also, do you think the pico is a true micro current and safe to use. I have had no difficulties with it for the few years I've had it but I just want to make sure it will not cause skin harm in the very long run.

I am asking you about the pico in reference to whether it is worth it..or perhaps better for my skin...to be using the clareblend.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Hi
girltowch,
I saw the review of the clareblend on home beauty devices website.

I currently use the pico toner, which I happen to love.

Since I already have and use the pico can you think of any additional benefit I might get from also using the clareblend (other than convenience cause it does look easier to use)

Also, do you think the pico is a true micro current and safe to use. I have had no difficulties with it for the few years I've had it but I just want to make sure it will not cause skin harm in the very long run.

I am asking you about the pico in reference to whether it is worth it..or perhaps better for my skin...to be using the clareblend.

I've got the clareblend and am thinking about the Pico - I don't see so much of a lift with the clareblend - but I thought it was just my age - I still get professional once a month - which is good, but not the amazing results I used to get for 2 years now -

Jasminerosey - do you see decent lift with the PICO?
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Moongoddess, I do get significant lift with the Pico, but on the Pico threads (from a few years ago) some users got incredible results (like myself) and some didn't get any results.

I'm still amazed at the difference it makes.

Because the clareblend got such a great review at home beauty device and looked easier to use I thought I might buy it for using instead of the Pico on some days.

How often do you use the clareblend, how long have you had it?

For the Pico, I'm currently using the probes, which are an additional expense, as the gloves, which were easier to use, were too irritating to my skin. The company was supposed to come out with more gentle gloves for those w/sensitive skin. I should check that out and order if available.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Jasminerosey

I have had the clareblend for about a year - initially I did like it...and
having been asked the question about usage, I realize I use it.... NOT MUCH!! but I think that is because the lift is negligible and it is time out of my busy day. BUT, maybe my baseline is decent so I don't see so much of a difference...I don't know...
I did use it today, and I will say I look a little more vibrant BUT I had my professional treatment on Monday - my goal is to use the mini every other day for the month to see if there is a cumulative effect.

I am happy to hear you are getting a lift from the pico - I've always valued your holistic approach to things as well as your honest feed back, so I think I will be saving for the PICO.

I get beautiful image proff. trtments, but I think after 5 years I may be due for another 12 treatment jumpstart - the pico toner would cost me lest money than 12 professional which would need to be done in about 3 weeks time

Thanks for your feedback!!
m
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
feedback Smile
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
hmm weird, I wrote feedback (as in thanks for your...) and hit post, but it took it out and put in a smiley face
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
haha
so weird
this system will not let me say f e e d b a c k
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
since I last posted here about the mini, I made a concerted effort to use it EVERYDAY.

I am absolutely seeing a difference.
More lift and especially nice healthy skin tone/glow.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
My clareblend mini is in the mail and it's going to replace my old Nuface. I like the Nuface but I'm hoping for better results

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
So I recently received mine, used it 3 times and then it just stopped beeping in the middle of a treatment. Sent it back for a replacement. Hope this isn't a normal occurance.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Mine had a faulty adapter which failed after 4 uses so I really haven't used it that much. I like it better than nuface but I do have the older nuface with the bigger probes that can't be changed. Clareblend is sending me a replacement and bonus gel.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross BłAdaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |