Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

FasciaBlaster
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:47 am      Reply with quote
I have not had a chance to use it yet but greatly appreciate your post. I tend to REALLY bruise so I am going to do the tummy area first and tread lightly.
I am one of those that the proof is in MY results, such as any device we have seen on this forum. As many of you here that have been on this forum from day one like me, this is nothing new. There have been many companies and people gone by the wayside for over promoting.
I never hesitate to speak MY truth as I know it and I respect those that do.
Still going to give it a go, but at a MUCH lighter pace!

5% products discount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:17 am      Reply with quote
To answer your question, the discoloration seems to below the skin, as if the tissue is damaged. Almost as if I am seeing through semi-translucent layers, if that makes sense. They are not surface at all and are greyush in color.

I followed instructions exactly, doing about 5 min on each area with a pain threshold of about 5-7 (which is totally subjective, obviously). The very first time I did it I could see the bruises forming immediately--and I don't consider myself one who bruises easily--so I posted in the group and Ashley (or someone posting as her, who knows) responded that it was normal and to let them heal before doing it again. I did as I was told for a total of about 5 sessions since it was taking so long for the bruises to heal and after the last one almost a month ago this is what I am left with.

For those of who say you haven't seen or heard anything negative til now, well, that's the point I am making--she deletes that kind of feedback. There is what--about 10-12 people participating here in this discussion? Not exactly a huge number. But there are far more in the Facebook group and I certainly saw way more posts there about not having results or it making things worse but as I said they were deleted.

I have used cupping and another similar scrubbing device for cellulite that did not go nearly as deep but left little cheetah spot bruises. I felt both of those resulted in some improvement. I do not think that this type of method is without merit. But for this woman to encourage people to go long and hard and basically that significant bruising is a badge of honor and a sign that it's working is irresponsible at best. If there's anything I've learned from reading these forums it's that everyone is different. Even the best reviewed devices that seem to work for most do not give the same results for everyone. However that is Ashley's claim--she says repeatedly that this works for everyone if used 'correctly' and long enough.

I am not suggesting this is a total scam or that people should return their tools, more to proceed with caution and to read up on the potential drawbacks of injuring yourself without knowing exactly what you're doing. I hope some find this helpful as its not my intention to derail what others find helpful.

I would also love to hear from people here who have had significant quantifiable change as most of what I've read has been along the lines of 'it seems to making a difference' or 'I think I'm seeing improvement'. I trust you all more than the people posting elsewhere as I know you've nothing to gain from it.

5% products discount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:30 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to add that after a bit research I think the condition I have is called hemosiderin staining and it's usually associated as an after effect of surgery. It should heal within several months, so at least there's hope Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Wonderful that your tissue damage isn't permanent, Rainbowrider.

I know you are very upset w/ the creator of the blaster. but want to say that it is common for many in the beauty regeneration field to tout their method as being 'perfect' for everyone and anyone who has no change or for who it is actually detrimental for must be doing something wrong.....either they are doing the technique wrong in some way(not done long enough, etc) or their diet is wrong, or something else about them is wrong and if it were corrected that particular gadget, facial exercise, massage technique, skincare regime would work for them the same way it works for others. But of course this is not necessarily the case.

The other thing that is almost universally said is that the 'uglies' are just a necessary passing stage to the beauty that will ultimately unfold once the ugly stage is over. This is also just not true for everyone. Sometimes the uglies just get worse and worse.

It seems important for everyone to know their own skin type and be firmly grounded in their their own truth/intuition/gut level feeling about any new beauty gadget, skincare regime, massage technique, etc experimented with.

Best to take it slow, IMO, and see/fee/intuit/ our own results rather than jumping on a bandwagon of positives (or negatives) which might not be true for us.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Rainbowrider,

When you cupped did the cheetah type spots go away quickly or slowly?

What other techniques did you use that helped with your cellulite? What cups did you use?

These other techniques might make the process with the blaster go quicker if we are going to use it lightly so as not to bruise, so in that context I think that it is relevant for this thread.

snowball, where did you get your info about people using foam rollers successfully for cellulite reduction? I have been interested in these rollers for a while but don't know where to start to get good info. I noticed on one of the blaster sites it was stated that one could use the foam roller along with using the blaster

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
rainbowrider
5% products discount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
I tend to agree with you and I have seen what you are saying with other devices but this woman goes beyond. I don't know that I've seen someone be so aggressively intent on obliterating all negative feedback. At least there are some honest people out there like Sarah Vaughter who openly state that the dermaroller is not a miracle worker for everyone and actively refutes claims that it works for everything. There's also science and independent studies to back up things like LED and dermaroller--certain basics that are agreed on by the medical community about what is happening and why. I am not seeing that with the fasciablaster. I see stuff about massage and foam rollers but nothing controlled that says it works long term to eliminate cellulite. In fact, all of my research says that such things help with flexibility and pain management (two areas I could certainly use help in!) but that any visual improvement is temporary. If anyone can point me in the direction of some hard facts on fascia and cellulite and how to massage it away I would appreciate it!

I do know my body and as I said I have used somewhat similar devices and never had any issues beyond minor bruising that healed quickly. This thing is brutal but since she and many others were actively encouraging bruising as the path to success I didn't think that it could potentially have long term consequences. And since they delete all posts that reference such things, I had no reason to think that anyone had encountered that issue until I had been doing it for awhile.

I want to believe this thing works--or that anything works!--and if there is a correct method or something I am doing wrong I am all ears to what I can do differently because for better or worse I am stuck with this thing. I even ordered a heating pad to use with it.

I'm glad some of you are seeing results though!

5% products discount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Jasmine sorry I did not see your other queries!

When I did cupping the bruises went away in less than a week, and they were large and similar to what I got with fasciablaster, not as dark or deep-seeming though. I use the one with the little pump attached made in Germany called the Vacu-lifter--I see in your signature that you use it too! I got it from NCN years ago, based on stuff I read on this forum, haha! I like the feel of that one--no pain at all, just a gentle massaging feeling. It is relaxing even. The body one had a hard time maintaining suction, though, which is why I haven't stuck with it as regularly. I still use the facial one however since I have a tendency towards acne I use it sparingly as I found it could raise cysts to the surface Sad

The other gadget I have is like a small white disk with hard points coming off about half an inch high. It has a handle in the back and you slide your hand through it, sort of like a mitt, and rub vigorously. It left the little cheetah spots and they also cleared up in a matter of days. Maybe 3-5 at most. I did feel like I saw some improvement with it but nothing dramatic.

I also do dry brushing which just feels awesome and makes me invigorated. I can't say I've noticed a ton of improvement in cellulite from that, unfortunately.

Another point that is completely overlooked by external techniques is that cellulite seems to be hormone-related. I know I never had it til after I had my daughter and it was not due to weight gain--in fact with breastfeeding I got slimmer than pre-pregnancy (I was also in my mid-20s)--but I developed cellulite whereas I'd never had it before. As I approach my 40s I am experiencing other symptoms of my hormones being out of whack--I think I could be estrogen-dominant among other issues--and my cellulite has taken a turn for the worst along with my menstrual cycles over the last year or so. Hormonal differences could also explain why I see overweight women with gorgeous smooth skin and skinny ladies with cellulite.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
This is fascinating. I don't have the device, and I don't see enough studies of fascia on Google Scholar to back the concepts up scientifically.

However, I have had absolutely amazing success with a good physiotherapist who used a lot of very firm massage. Not only did he fix a half-frozen shoulder that hurt every time I lifted my arm to horizontal or above (I'd had this problem for years and no Dr or Alexander Technique or other physio could help), but his treatment somehow also stopped the terrible migraines I was having.

So I'm pretty convinced of the power of massage to help with muscle pain, and a device that enables me to self-massage stiffness in neck and back effectively looks tempting.

I don't have cellulite and find the before and after pictures on Ashley's site unconvincing, due to very different lighting in most of them. Theoretically, a device that helps me sculpt upper thighs and waistline would be welcome (I'm not overweight, so dieting is not required), but I'm not sure this is the one.
rainbowrider
5% products discount

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Needl you are absolutely right. I also know about deep tissue massage being used effectively to re-shape the body and for relief, and in theory this seems like it would line up with that, but after lots of digging and looking at other information out there on fascia, I cannot find anything independent that lines up with Ashley's claims.

I find it interesting that after posting my experiences this thread went silent. I also agree about the before & afters--there's so many 'sorry about the different lighting!' disclaimers like oh no big deal when actually it completely invalidates the results. I even took before pics and because of the lighting couldn't see cellulite at all when I am quite sure I have it. I also saw people post pics in the group saying how there was no change after money's only to have other users chime in about the results they could supposedly see--kind of ridiculous when I think someone can tell for themselves whether there's improvement or not.

Bottom line is that Ashley Black runs her company like a late night infomercial salesperson, and when you research her there's very little information besides what she's put out there.

All that said, if still love to hear from people who have had tangible results, what techniques they used, and how long they maintained these results. As someone who is DIY all the way, this tool has really scared me off from trying things because it's touted online & by users.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Rainbowrider, I'm having a similar experience with Candylipz. I'd love to have a product that not only sucks the lips into a larger shape for a couple of hours but supposedly through long-term use builds collagen in the lips and increases their size.

But the only medical comments I can find are on Realself, where doctors are warning against strong lip suction devices due to possible damage. Are they just protecting their patch, or it is true?
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Miracleskin29 - you are so welcome! amazing, huh?
Well, I've not been around much, but I did hop on to research pico toner and saw this thread and thought I'd post my going into 5th month review (I took about 3 weeks off early Aug. cause I was primitive camping w/ no way to heat - or care actually!!)

Anyway I was a bit taken aback by the turn of this thread - but then when people are weighing in that's how it goes.... and I do understand when someone has a bad experience they want to make sure others are aware - and I do respect that. Tearing down Ashley as a conartist...well, that's extreme - but maybe that's just because my experience has been textbook positive, so I trust her implicitly and have not tried to dig up dirt...ignorance can be bliss Smile
I also want to say that the facebook page can get really annoying when people do 3 blasts and post pics - I think these are anomalies or just very temporary results - people can get a bit overzealous and you just kind of roll your eyes - also sometimes people with perfect bodies post pics to say do you think there's been improvement and you really have to wonder if their just zooing on people or just narcissistic exhibitionists.... others the lighting soooo differs that you cannot really get on board with their excitement...others, bonafide CHA CHING FB payoff... they do close down threads just like on EDS - when they devolve into unproductive arguing...

So, on to my results - which is really the only thing that matters to me (on that note I might be happy to text a photo of my rear end before/after (haha) to anyone who wants a look at the change - if I've know you from EDS - meaning some of the names on this thread have been around a while, so I trust you're who you are (even tho I have no idea who that is!!) I havn't got any new pics of legs...
This gadget FOR ME - is the REAL DEAL - my body looks fantastic and, for the first time since about 34, I'm prancing around in shorts (okay, just my house and yard and campground- but they are short shorts!! and people see them) and when someone wants to go to hotsprings or river, I'm ALL IN, rather than cringing cause I have to take my clothes off.

As I said in earlier posts, the initial hook was the way I felt - this continues - but now the cellulite free part has taken up residence! on top of that, the thing about the FB is that you can actually spot reduce - I have always had innerthigh fat and had to be, like, 95 pounds (I'm 5ft tall) in order for it to be gone - but with the fb I'm more like 108 and it's gone - my arms look great too.

My only small pause is that while I was camping, I was also hiking a lot and not doing any arm work and one day I bent down and had the condition that she calls "skin hanging off the bone" - now when my arms are positioned differently, they look fine - but this definitely freaked me out a LOT - since ive been home I have worked out a touch and they feel like they are filling out - we'll see!! I'm also 54 and I cannot expect to have my 30 year old arms...still...you hope you aren't permanently screwing up your connective tissue, like Rainbowrider said!! but I continue to take the gamble cause things are lookin' so good...and the concept of the FB and Fascia makes so much sense to me...

As far as bruising - I BARELY bruise any more, and when I did I had the cheetah/leopard type spots not the humungus ones some people get (do not know what they do to get those!! maybe just bruisers) Now, when people see them they can be taken aback and it looks like a seriously masochistic thing to do to yourself - BUT I have embarked on a process that scientifcally makes sense to me and that my body responds to (of course now everybody wants one 'cause they see the results). I have never (okay, tiny tiny once or twice) bruised on my arms - and I believe this is because I blast with a really good arnica salve - I didn't use this on my legs etc. cause it'd just be too expensive and because I can cover my legs up. Jasmineyrose, I think you asked if the bruises hurt - not at all, not even a little - they are much more superficial than walking into a table or a bruise you would get thru blunt trauma. Also, be sure to heat up well (I take a bath). go at your own pace. no reason you cannot start slow and short - change it as you see how your body responds...

When I started I couldn't do more than 30 seconds cause it hurt so much, now, I can easily do 10 min per area (except that I get REALLY BORED so only do about 3-5 min and am still seeing great results.)

hope this helps some people Smile

oh, one last thing, Jordynsmom - Baby Oil is a petro-chemical (petroleum based) Sooooo bad for you girlfriend!!! change to an organic oil Smile xo
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Thanks moongoddess - duly noted x
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your post Moongoddess. I am appreciating your experience and am extremely happy for you.

piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Moongoddess, could you please tell me where to find the information regarding "skin hanging off the bone"? Is that condition just loosened fascia that will tighten up? Could it be a permanent result?
Sorry for all the questions; that outcome would really freak me out, too!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
I totally understand your concern.
I have tried to search skin hanging off the bone but really cldnt find as much info as I would have liked....
I have seen women freaking out about it and they have been advised that it is just a phase and that they need to use weights.
I guess what happens is that although you may look like you've got muscle, it can actually be encased in bound fascia - so when you free up the fascia you no longer have the muscle tone and the skin hangs - no mind you my arms look very good mostly - but when I bend down to touch my toes or just lean over with my arms hanging and unflexed it's not pretty! BUT I am also 54 and it is just part of the aging process Sad so maybe it has nothing to do with FB....I dunno...
HOWEVER, I have started lifting weights for my arms and am seeing a slight improvement - i'm trying to remain really open minded about this being a process rather than thinking I have messed up my body - even if my arms never progress to a firmer state, I would do it all over again - the pay off is that good -
hope this helps some
also, I did request that Ashley have a thorough section on Skin Hanging Off the Bone in her new book (she asked people to weigh in on what they thought was essential for her new book)-
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 am      Reply with quote
oh Moongoddess, I know exactly what "hanging off the bone is". I'm 60 and it's disgusting. I unfortunately have crepey skin on the mid/inner arm and I hate that. My arms are fairly toned but I do have the dreaded bat wings which I could live with, they are hidden well enough but just can't find anything to help with the crepiness. I've had TCA peels, laser, rf, no luck....surgery is probably the only option and I don't want scars and my husband would flip out.
pokerlady888
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
I bought one and after blasting only once, noticed a lot of lumpy-ness and more cellulite on the front and sides of my thighs. I'm freaking out and worried to continue. I know I hear about this worse before it gets better, but my thighs in the front were smooth before and I'm not a big believe in things getting worse before better. So, my changes seem to be remaining despite having stopped used the blaster and my new cellulite isn't changing which is freaking me out Sad
valligal

Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hola - I have the blaster and have had success breaking up the fascia on my legs. It gets pretty stiff and this tool works great for loosening it up - the only thing better for me is an hour massage focused just on the legs. I am quite heavy and find it hard to navigate the tool in some places (like my back) and find it too big to use comfortably on my arms, face, neck, etc. I ordered a second one that I am going to cut down into smaller sections.

This is probably not a miracle product, but who knows? A lot of people are happy with it. It is hard to get actual directions for how to do this - you have to piece it together from a bunch of youtube videos, so we are all probably using it a little differently. I don't even know what she is describing as the sensations she feels half the time. So we will have to experiment and try different things.

With regards to Ashley's company - I think that she tries to do everything without too much (or good) assistance and find that the info, websites, and videos are very disjointed. There is no doubt she is a marketing machine.

Regarding the Facebook group/website, she is the moderator and has the right to delete what she wants. You may not agree with the direction she goes, but if you want to review the product without censor, try amazon.

Finally, about the state her company is based in, Delaware is the third most common state for company registrations - you don't have to register in the state where you live. It all depends on what kind of business you are doing and how you want to be governed - Delaware, Wyoming, and Nevada have the best (i.e. least) laws for business, so the idea that the company is registered in Delaware is not a red flag automatically.
rainbowrider
5% products discount

Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
@pokerlady888 this was my experience as well--I had zero cellulite on the front of my thighs and after using this tool a handful of times I had very noticeable cellulite that has not diminished despite not using this tool for almost 4 months. The discoloration from bruising has not gone away, either. Anytime I've experienced the 'iglies' as their called when using DIY devices/products I have been able to restore my skin to its previous state by discontinuing a product. Not so with the fasciablaster.

For those who have enjoyed success--can you detail your exact routine, to the letter? Because as another poster mentioned most of Ashley's 'how-tos' are confusing and disjointed. After my experience with her company I feel this is quite deliberate on her part, so that she can't be held accountable for results like mine. I don't buy that she is an overwhelmed business person trying to do it all. She's making money handover fist and can absolutely afford to hire adequate staff to help create manuals and videos. However, I am not ready to discount all of the results users claim they're getting, I'd just like to know how they're going about it.

So for those of you who have had the results Ashley claims are guaranteed for one and all, can
you outline your methods?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone -

Rainbowrider is right in what she is saying about negative things being deleted. I got severely injured by the FasciaBlaster and when I warned everyone on the site I was attacked and then kicked off the site. Ashley is denying that the FasciaBlaster caused my injury, but two doctors say it did.

I ended up in the emergency room having emergency surgery for a ruptured kidney that was caused by the mini2. I was using it on my love handles and up my side and it tore into my kidney. I am 95 pounds with little fat, especially around my organs. I thought people should know to be careful and not go too deep, but instead they became psychotic, as if they were all brainwashed and in a cult, telling me that there was no way.

Anyway, I was out of work for a week, and cannot exercise for a month, which for me is really upsetting. My body is turning to crap.

Meanwhile, I have that same skin discoloration that Rainbowrider has. I was an avid user and had very big and deep bruises on my thighs and now I have this odd discoloration.

As for my results, they are minimal and I did it for about 5 months.
MeerCat

Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, wrinklefreeforever and Rainbowrider. I knew it was too good to be true, but I was tempted by all the before and after photos on that facebook page. I've just left the group, but I hung out there long enough to notice when scrolling through older posts that there was an odd vibe, with NOBODY saying anything even slightly negative. You are right that it felt a little cultish.

Since I'm also a small person I could have easily done damage to my kidneys. That thing is probably a class-action suit waiting to happen.

Anyway, thank you!
rainbowrider
5% products discount

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
@wrinklefree forever--I am so sorry that happened to you--that is scary! Is there anything you can do legally??

@meercat I also feel this is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen and hope that Ashley gets what she deserves. Because there is no excuse for peddling a product that can cause extensive and potentially life-threatening damage without any warning. This is the reason we have certifications, licenses, and regulatory agencies, none of which Ashley has on her side.

Anyone considering using this tool, please proceed with caution. It is now over 6 months later and my discoloration has not gone away. I posted a pic on several reviews on the facebook page in case anyone wants to see what I am talking about, in hopes of getting the word out. I have no motivation other than to warn people, something Ashley does not want to do. I have been attacked and put down in the comments numerous times, told that I must have some other problem that is causing this, but that is not the case. I do not bruise easily, have no underlying health conditions, and am a healthy weight with good muscle tone overall for my age. I simply do not want others to experience what I have experienced. Be careful!

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone

Im sorry about the major injury to the kidney someone had on this forum, and for the treatment received by Ashley. Bizarre.

Ive been using my on and off for a couple of months. Im kicking off the new year with a 30 day challenge a woman is doing on Facebook.

I'll post more as time goes on for now the only results that have impressed me are that my abs look more "normal" now, more aligned. Even when I have been rail thin Ive always had a pouch of a tummy. Now it looks like Ive always wanted it to look - pulled in and aligned. This despite gaining holiday pounds.

Im also looking forward to the face blaster launching in a month.
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:55 am      Reply with quote
She just needs to put out solid warning on where NOT to use the device and how deep to go. In one video, in her own words, she tells people she is 'pressing so hard her hand is shaking.' I think using it on certain areas and not going too deep can work on cellulite and other things, but there has to be more definitive guidelines.
Bbabe
5% products discount

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still using my fasciablaster with good results but I have been taking the slow and steady approach. I also have extensive training in human anatomy physiology so I feel quite safe using it. I do see that there is a potential for injury for users without a strong background of knowledge in these areas.
I have been using the face blaster (black Friday special ) for several weeks and am loving the results so far; increased circulation and softening of lines.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |