Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hazelwood160
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:38 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
hazelwood160 wrote:
Can i please ask you why dont you use usps or canada post to ship out any more . You use fedex to ship to canada which cost more to us.

hazelwood, I see what you mean. It may have happened because Canada Post kept losing or mangling parcels. Or because they go on strike whenever there are hockey playoffs on TV.

Being Canadian myself I can make these wry but astute observations Smile

I will try to fix that ASAP.

Thanks:) Can i ask you again about that 24 k gold device if i can use with anteage micro needling solution i am too afraid to try micro needing . My friend got this for me couple of month ago from japan but i havent used this i was concerned to damage my skin. It says 24K gold that releases gold ions and provides micro-vibration for up to 6000 a minute. Can you please try to answer in simple english since its my second language sometime i find trouble when you explain in scientific way i know you are giving more information so we can make good decision. sorry if i offend you in any way.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
hazelwood160 wrote:
DrJ wrote:
hazelwood160 wrote:
Can i please ask you why dont you use usps or canada post to ship out any more . You use fedex to ship to canada which cost more to us.

hazelwood, I see what you mean. It may have happened because Canada Post kept losing or mangling parcels. Or because they go on strike whenever there are hockey playoffs on TV.

Thanks:) Can i ask you again about that 24 k gold device if i can use with anteage micro needling solution i am too afraid to try micro needing . My friend got this for me couple of month ago from japan but i havent used this i was concerned to damage my skin. It says 24K gold that releases gold ions and provides micro-vibration for up to 6000 a minute. Can you please try to answer in simple english since its my second language sometime i find trouble when you explain in scientific way i know you are giving more information so we can make good decision. sorry if i offend you in any way.

No problem, Hazelwood. What I said was that we used to think gold ions are completely safe, but now there is reason to believe that is not always so. Also the vibrations per minute are not the best for skin penetration.

You wouldn't happen to be in B.C., would you? Near Victoria? The world's leading expert and educator on microneedling (and a very dear friend) is there. Would love to have you sit down and have a chat with him. He spent time in our clinic last week and I had him microneedle me at a 1mm (medical) depth; it was pain free.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
hazelwood160 wrote:
DrJ wrote:
hazelwood160 wrote:

No problem, Hazelwood. What I said was that we used to think gold ions are completely safe, but now there is reason to believe that is not always so. Also the vibrations per minute are not the best for skin penetration.

You wouldn't happen to be in B.C., would you? Near Victoria? The world's leading expert and educator on microneedling (and a very dear friend) is there. Would love to have you sit down and have a chat with him. He spent time in our clinic last week and I had him microneedle me at a 1mm (medical) depth; it was pain free.

Thank you Dr.J yes I am in bc but in Vancouver . How was your result after micro needling ?
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
hazelwood160 wrote:
DrJ wrote:
hazelwood160 wrote:
DrJ wrote:
hazelwood160 wrote:

Thank you Dr.J yes I am in bc but in Vancouver . How was your result after micro needling ?

I am not looking for immediate effects. I will undergo a course of 3 sessions about 3 weeks apart. I'm using AnteAge MD serum & accelerator on 1/2 my face, and brand X on the other.

You really ought to take a ferry ride over to Victoria. You are lucky to have Dr Setterfield so close by.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. J i see that dr. setterfiled site has detailed information how to use micro needling and he also sell only as well. I was thinking to order 0.5 from them and start with that. Should i use ante age serum and accelerator right after needling or wait for sometime ( How long ) or apply product before i start this treatment . I think 0.5 is for once a week treatment for target area . I will read more on his site as well. I have sample of micro needling solution which you guys kindle sent me with my order some time ago. I am planning on ordering solution on regular basis due to added expense on my budget but will always use anteage serum and accelerator. Thats why i was thinking to add dermaroller to get further benefits for anteage products.

Thanks
Tiptoedancer
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Dr J. I have an unusual question with regards to cytokines. I have to take a tablet form of Singulair everyday for terrible allergies I have. According to this scientific report, Singulair "reduces eosinophilic inflammation by inhibiting both epithelial cell cytokine secretion".

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21122279

Would you have any idea how cytokines would be affected by my taking Singulair along the AnteAge serum plus microneedling. Would the Singulair cancel out the effects of AnteAge serum or am I not understanding the scientific abstract.....and this wouldn't be too unusual for me, not understanding an abstract that is.
Thank you.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Tiptoedancer wrote:
Dr J. I have an unusual question with regards to cytokines. I have to take a tablet form of Singulair everyday for terrible allergies I have. According to this scientific report, Singulair "reduces eosinophilic inflammation by inhibiting both epithelial cell cytokine secretion".

Would you have any idea how cytokines would be affected by my taking Singulair along the AnteAge serum plus microneedling. Would the Singulair cancel out the effects of AnteAge serum or am I not understanding the scientific abstract.....and this wouldn't be too unusual for me, not understanding an abstract that is.
Thank you.

Hi Tiptoedancer, great question - actually Singulair and AnteAge are both working in the same direction - both are reducing inflammation. In the case of singulair it is the inflammation associated with allergies, as mediated by eosinophils, which are the white blood cells that are responsible for the pouring out of inflammatory cytokines like IL-6 and IL-8 that then inflame mucous membrane epithelium in your respiratory system. AnteAge also reduces inflammation, but in your skin, by counteracting inflammatory cytokines with anti-inflammatory ones (like IL-10 & TGF=B3) which signal your skin cells and immune cells (e.g. macrophages) that are cellular mediators of inflammation. Macrophages also secrete chemokines such as MCP-1 and MIP-1α, that are essential for mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) homing and migration to age and sun damaged skin. Aged macrophages display enhanced responses when exposed exposed to pro-inflammatory stimuli and are susceptible to oxidative damage.

So, inflammation involved in allergies and in skin aging, but different cell mediation and mechanisms. In the end it all boils down to cytokines. Singulair should not interfere with AnteAge, even if you applied it directly to skin. They might even augment each other.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:13 am      Reply with quote
hazelwood160 wrote:
Dr. J i see that dr. setterfiled site has detailed information how to use micro needling and he also sell only as well. I was thinking to order 0.5 from them and start with that. Should i use ante age serum and accelerator right after needling or wait for sometime ( How long ) or apply product before i start this treatment . I think 0.5 is for once a week treatment for target area . I will read more on his site as well. I have sample of micro needling solution which you guys kindle sent me with my order some time ago. I am planning on ordering solution on regular basis due to added expense on my budget but will always use anteage serum and accelerator. Thats why i was thinking to add dermaroller to get further benefits for anteage products.

Thanks

For home treatment we recommend 0.3 mm needles. You can use your device more often at that depth (2-3 x per week). If you do 0.5 mm you should wait 2-4 weeks between treatments.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:21 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
hazelwood160 wrote:

Thanks

For home treatment we recommend 0.3 mm needles. You can use your device more often at that depth (2-3 x per week). If you do 0.5 mm you should wait 2-4 weeks between treatments.

Hello Dr. J,

Can you please check the Sunday Riley
Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water . How does that look to use as moisturizer for day time after anteage serum . I got the sample from sephora and i really like the texture and it claims to do many things as well . Do you think its worth the investment using with anteage serum or just waste.

Thanks
Tiptoedancer
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Tiptoedancer wrote:

Thank you.

Hi Tiptoedancer, great question - actually Singulair and AnteAge are both working in the same direction - both are reducing inflammation. In the case of singulair it is the inflammation associated with allergies, as mediated by eosinophils, which are the white blood cells that are responsible for the pouring out of inflammatory cytokines like IL-6 and IL-8 that then inflame mucous membrane epithelium in your respiratory system. AnteAge also reduces inflammation, but in your skin, by counteracting inflammatory cytokines with anti-inflammatory ones (like IL-10 & TGF=B3) which signal your skin cells and immune cells (e.g. macrophages) that are cellular mediators of inflammation. Macrophages also secrete chemokines such as MCP-1 and MIP-1α, that are essential for mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) homing and migration to age and sun damaged skin. Aged macrophages display enhanced responses when exposed exposed to pro-inflammatory stimuli and are susceptible to oxidative damage.

So, inflammation involved in allergies and in skin aging, but different cell mediation and mechanisms. In the end it all boils down to cytokines. Singulair should not interfere with AnteAge, even if you applied it directly to skin. They might even augment each other.

Thank you for the explanation and the very interesting speculation of Singulair possibly giving AnteAge a boost. I have also noticed a reduction in some minor arthritis while on Singulair so it has reduced not only allergic inflammation but arthritic inflammation as well.

When I save up enough money I'll purchase the Anteage serums and get back to you on the results. It would be interesting to compare AnteAge with and without taking Singulair to see if there is a very slight boost from Singulair.

Thank you.
yxl123

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Dr J. What's the difference between Anteage and Anteage MD? and Where can I buy Anteage MD online?
zucker

Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:37 am      Reply with quote
This is also of interest to me dear Dr. J.
I have not had much luck with the consumer version a couple of years ago when it came out. I tried 4 or 5 bottles then and left it at that.

Quite different with the MD serum version which I like and find useful so far. I do not want to attribute the lack of efficacy in 2012 to the Anteage original version though. For one thing my skin may have changed since 2012.
But I am musing whether it might be the increased amount of cytokines alone that makes the difference for my sensitive, irritable skin this time, as I have always used skincare with what I considered good, active formulas. In 2012 the Anteage base was not really a step up to what I had been used to put on my skin so far. but maybe the percentage of cytocine solution in it was not sufficient for my needs?

I cannot compare the MD formula directly with the Anteage consumer version now. I have not tried the original serum this time but went straight to the MD version. I am looking forward to exploring this further.
One more thing: When is a version for the body coming out Dr. J? (which will not break the bank Smile
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
yxl123 wrote:
Hey Dr J. What's the difference between Anteage and Anteage MD? and Where can I buy Anteage MD online?

The difference is the concentration of cytokines and growth factors - much higher in the MD version. And there are additional recombinant growth factors like TGF-beta3 in the MD version.

You can only purchase AnteAGE MD through physicians. If there is no physician in your area who carries AnteAge MD you can contact our research clinic in Newport Beach (Newport Aesthetics Research) http://www.newportaesthetic.com/. Talk to Dominique - ask if DrGeorge can be your AnteAGE doc for the time being.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
zucker wrote:
This is also of interest to me dear Dr. J.
I have not had much luck with the consumer version a couple of years ago when it came out. I tried 4 or 5 bottles then and left it at that.

Quite different with the MD serum version which I like and find useful so far. I do not want to attribute the lack of efficacy in 2012 to the Anteage original version though. For one thing my skin may have changed since 2012.
But I am musing whether it might be the increased amount of cytokines alone that makes the difference for my sensitive, irritable skin this time, as I have always used skincare with what I considered good, active formulas. In 2012 the Anteage base was not really a step up to what I had been used to put on my skin so far. but maybe the percentage of cytocine solution in it was not sufficient for my needs?

I cannot compare the MD formula directly with the Anteage consumer version now. I have not tried the original serum this time but went straight to the MD version. I am looking forward to exploring this further.
One more thing: When is a version for the body coming out Dr. J? (which will not break the bank Smile

Interesting, zucker. We hear from people all the time who swear by the original formula and won't give it up. The MD formula does indeed present a higher concentration of cytokines and growth factors. Hard to say what the difference is. I always say the the more problematic your skin is when you start, the better the product performs. That's because the issue for most people boils down to inflammation (of which there are many causes) and AnteAGE is all about reversing that so that it simultaneously promotes both skin health and dermal regeneration (part of the anti-aging effect comes from restoration of dermal volume that has been diminished with aging & inflammation.

We have been perfecting several new products in the lab that will be released this Fall. They include a body lotion, eye cream, a sunscreen based on radically new technology, hair follicle reawakening with hair growth and repigmentation, cellulite reduction, scar and stretch mark treatment, and a GF-based vaginal/vulvar rejuvenation aid that reverses menopausal vaginal atrophy without hormones. These are all based on growth factor technology as well as other recent discoveries in regenerative medicine. We are also doing exciting new things with microneedling. Stay tuned (and thanks for asking). -DrJ

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
AnteAge is gaining momentum in medical and aesthetics markets worldwide. The growth has been truly spectacular.

We have a particular fondness for the EDS community where some of our earliest users blessed us with valuable comments and suggestions.

As a thank you we wanted to offer free samples to any of you who have yet to experience the products. I will post a coupon code here tomorrow that you can use on the AnteAge.com site.

And keep those questions coming! We invite the closest scrutiny.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Here is what the sales & marketing people gave me:

aafreesample

Gives 100% discount on orders of AA PRO serum and accelerator foil samples. Still have to pay for shipping. Can order up to two pairs of samples.

Ok, so that's the little samples that last for a few days. But I also want to offer full sets to a few of you bold souls who might be willing to do before and after pictures to add to our collection. To qualify send a before pic to DrGeorge & I (docs@barefacedtruth.com). We will get back to you with particulars.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi DrJ

I am interested in ordering the samples to try along with needling. However, I am in Europe - what is the risk of product deterioration while the product is in the postage system (it's pretty hot right now).

Also - could you consider adding PayPal to your site? Nowadays, I balk at filling in those details over and over, so much easier with PP! (Actually, not having PP on a site has saved me from many an emotional purchase - when I get there, all ready to push the 'buy' button, I see all the forms to be filled in and then find something else to do! lol)

Thanks
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
That's a great point, karenlee. I like PP too. I am passing your comment over to our payment tech folks to see if we can get this added.

DrGeorge is headed to Europe today for the European Academy of Dermatology meetings, so if you are near Vienna you can get those samples directly from him!

Otherwise I wouldn't worry too much about temperature (unless you live in the desert). We protect every active molecule with nano-lipid encapsulation, and we have never seen a degradation of efficacy from temperatures encountered during shipping.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I just finished my trial of Anteage and I am so excited about the results in just the 7 days the small amount lasted. My skin felt incredible and I had a decrease in the dark spots on the part of my face that has been troubling me for years. I did notice that as soon as I stopped the dark spots started to reemerge quickly. I'd like to purchase the MD versions and I'm wondering if there is a list of doctors that carry it? I'm in the Bay Area in California. Also, I've read about coupons or discounts and I'm wondering where I can get my hands on one of those as well?
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:47 am      Reply with quote
sarahwagner008 wrote:
Hi,

I just finished my trial of Anteage and I am so excited about the results in just the 7 days the small amount lasted. My skin felt incredible and I had a decrease in the dark spots on the part of my face that has been troubling me for years. I did notice that as soon as I stopped the dark spots started to reemerge quickly. I'd like to purchase the MD versions and I'm wondering if there is a list of doctors that carry it? I'm in the Bay Area in California. Also, I've read about coupons or discounts and I'm wondering where I can get my hands on one of those as well?

So sorry for delay in response. Maybe you already found a source. Paradoxically I was in San Jose this past Saturday giving a dinner presentation to physicians and estheticians. Turned into a four hour affair! Fun!!

We are building a new web site that will make it easy for folks to find local practitioners (the list grows daily). Meanwhile just e-mail ian@cellese.dom to get a more personal response.

We have numerous testimonials about the use of AnteAge to counteract hyperpigmentation. This is even true for melasma and hyperpigmentation resulting from peels and other aesthetic procedures like lasers. I believe we will post some of these on the new web site.

If you get a chance, take some before and after pictures. We always reward those brave souls willing to "go public".

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Dr. J.

Any chance we might see some holiday sales on your site? Very Happy
Phantom

Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I am suffering from acne scarring on my cheeks and I have been trying to get rid of them in the last few years by dermarolling, stampig combo. The progress is very slow, probably because I am in my early 40's and scars (rolling and icepick) are a bit deep. I recently bought the derminator which I am very excited about, my questions are;

I want to make sure I use the best serums to accommodate derma-needling to reduce my scars to minimum and I recently come across the AnteAGE and Procell serums.

Are they the same products and same company? Which would you recommend for scarring?

I live in London how can I purchase the MD versions of these products and if I can not, would I see the same results with non MD solutions. Non MD AnteAGE for example is still very expensive and I don't want to waste money if they wont help with scarring.

If I was to purchase the three serum set (needling solution, serum and accelerator) would you still recommend I use separate serums like vitamin A,C,E, Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Copper Peptides?

Thank you very much
sarahwagner008

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,
I have been waiting a long time to try and find a local MD who can sell me Anteage MD. Dr. J suggested I try and contact Ian at their office to get some suggestions and I'm shocked about the lack of response. I have tried several times to get in touch. I'm wondering if anyone knows if they are really still in business? I'm surprised that they are not interested in making a sale. I will try Proplus if I do not hear back from them, but it's definitely not my first choice and I hope they don't want to lose a customer. I'm curious if anyone has had any luck or if anyone else knows where I can find a distributor for the MD line? Many thanks and Happy Holidays everyone!
Sarah
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
sarahwagner008 wrote:
Hi there,
I have been waiting a long time to try and find a local MD who can sell me Anteage MD. Dr. J suggested I try and contact Ian at their office to get some suggestions and I'm shocked about the lack of response. I have tried several times to get in touch. I'm wondering if anyone knows if they are really still in business? I'm surprised that they are not interested in making a sale. I will try Proplus if I do not hear back from them, but it's definitely not my first choice and I hope they don't want to lose a customer. I'm curious if anyone has had any luck or if anyone else knows where I can find a distributor for the MD line? Many thanks and Happy Holidays everyone!
Sarah

Sarah,

Oops. This is probably my fault since I left here a mistyped e-mail address for Ian, who is very diligent about answering inquiries. So to compensate I will do one better. You can contact Dr George directly at the email: gtaylor@cellese.com. If there is not a doc near you (he will tell you if there is), you can sign up to be a "distance" patient at Newport Aesthetic Research until one in your area signs up. We are building a database and map into the new AnteAGE website due to be launched in January 2017.

The company is alive, thriving and growing rapidly domestically and internationally with a slate of new products in the pipeline for 2017 release.

DrJ

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
sarahwagner008 wrote:
Hi there,
Sarah

Sarah,

Oops. This is probably my fault since I left here a mistyped e-mail address for Ian, who is very diligent about answering inquiries. So to compensate I will do one better. You can contact Dr George directly at the email: gtaylor@cellese.com. If there is not a doc near you (he will tell you if there is), you can sign up to be a "distance" patient at Newport Aesthetic Research until one in your area signs up. We are building a database and map into the new AnteAGE website due to be launched in January 2017.

The company is alive, thriving and growing rapidly domestically and internationally with a slate of new products in the pipeline for 2017 release.

DrJ

Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |