Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

It Cosmetics CC cream----Ah-MAZING!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:30 am      Reply with quote
I have not used a brush for the CC cream. I use my fingers and a sponge. Is it better with the brush?
I love the color, consistency and overall finish. Best foundation I have used in ages for my aging skin!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Fawnie, do you think the Bye Bye Under Eye could be used as a concealer for the upper eye (corners, etc.)? Is the texture right for that area? I don't need under eye concealer, but I often use concealer on my lids and corners.

How do the shades in the BB Under Eye run? Lighter or darker than the CC Cream shades? I wear Medium in the CC Cream.

Thanks Fawnie! Sorry the CC Cream didn't work out for you...I do love it on my skin.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:56 am      Reply with quote
EthelM wrote:
Fawnie, do you think the Bye Bye Under Eye could be used as a concealer for the upper eye (corners, etc.)? Is the texture right for that area? I don't need under eye concealer, but I often use concealer on my lids and corners.

How do the shades in the BB Under Eye run? Lighter or darker than the CC Cream shades? I wear Medium in the CC Cream.

Thanks Fawnie! Sorry the CC Cream didn't work out for you...I do love it on my skin.

Thanks, and Im sorry CC cream didnt work too Crying or Very sad Its a lovely finish but it just clogged my skin. Some ppl are prone to irritation but Im prone to clogs from silicones, which is why I try to avoid them. This tempted me tho and I had to try it. Wish it had worked.

The undereye concealer is a "wet" formula so I dont think it would work as a primer on the lid. At the corners of the eyes - yes. I use "Neutral Medium" and its lighter than most "mediums" Ive used. It has a "glow" to it that reflects light upward to the eyes but its not glittery or overly shiny on the skin. If that makes any sense.

Ulta is having an "IT" event on April 2, 2014, where you get a free small tube of ByeBye Undereye if you spend a certain amount. Not all Ulta stores carry IT tho.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I have not used a brush for the CC cream. I use my fingers and a sponge. Is it better with the brush?
I love the color, consistency and overall finish. Best foundation I have used in ages for my aging skin!

I've tried applying the CC cream with my fingers and with the brush. Both work. I don't put foundation on my neck and I feel like the brush blends in just a slight bit better at the jaw line. If I didn't already have the brush, I'm not sure the difference would justify additional cost.

The texture of the CC cream is quite nice. It sinks in well and doesn't look shiny. I'm liking it very much.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:12 am      Reply with quote
I appreciate that! I dont have a brush but sounds like I really dont need one. I am using my fingers and a blender sponge for the edges and it seems to work great.
Love this stuff!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I have to follow up and say several months later I am STILL loving this stuff!
I have never had a foundation/BB Cream that actually made my skin look better.
This has become my HG in the makeup arsenal.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:16 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing. I like the fact it serves as tinted moisturizer as well as high SPF protection. It's in my list.
kaiqing
5% products discount

Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a fun of this brand too!

I got to know this brand accidentally, in a lucky bag, it is the Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil, before using this product, I had a favorite one that had been nearly used up, so you know how much I love my former one, but I found the It Cosmetics' eyebrow pencil more better, makes your eyebrows so natural looked, you just want to say they are your own eyebrows.

So far, I had just tried only one product of this brand, but I will absolutely buy the others.
Angelcat47
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2016 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
I am also very fond of the Brow Power Brow Pencil(and It Cosmetics in general). At 54, my skin is still oily and breakout prone so I have always,and still do,use a powder foundation. My HG is their Celebration Foundation Illumination. It covers everything,doesn't sit in wrinkles and gives a lit from within glow(NOT sparkle,glitter or shimmer). I also love the Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer. Sometimes,it's all I wear. It's seamless and practically undetectable. I set it with a light dusting of powder such as their Bye Bye Pores. If you are interested, QVC has amazing values. Right now,you can get 2 foundation compacts and one of their amazing brushes for 54.00(normally,1 compact alone is $38,I believe).Oh, I also love their Age Vitality Matte Bronzer. Very believeable color and truly impossible to overdue.
Normally, I am not a "gusher" when it comes to products,but these really perform for me,so I hope to help someone else. They make me feel better about the way I present myself to the world.OK,I'm off the soapbox now Wink
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 19, 2016 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Gotta chime in on IT Cosmetics as well.... I never thought I'd find a foundation that I like more than Illuminare, but the CC + Illuminate Cream is a dream for my skin. Honestly, I've tried (and returned) so many from high end to low and this one is a hands down winner for my (50 year old) skin. Doesn't sit in my lines, gives a soft radiance to skin, and lasts all day without primer. Love their brushes as well. When I'm in Ulta I always tend to gravitate towards the line!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 19, 2016 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I've actually fallen out of love with the It Cosmetics CC Cream....it seems too yellow based for me and does tend to look heavy.
I prefer a light foundation/tinted moisturizer.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 19, 2016 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
EthelM wrote:
I've actually fallen out of love with the It Cosmetics CC Cream....it seems too yellow based for me and does tend to look heavy.
I prefer a light foundation/tinted moisturizer.

That's interesting, Ethel, because I had been using Illuminare Liquid Mineral makeup for so many years and then all of a sudden it started looking a little too yellow on my skin, which is what made me start looking at alternatives. The IT CC+ Illuminate in Light so far is a little less yellow which is why it's working for me and I do use only a little...I don't like a heavy foundation at all - even though I have some residual melasma, I hate looking mask-y. Can I ask what other lines you have found that you like? This IT one could get to HG status for me, but I'm always up for trying others!

Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2016 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Very interesting, mine does not have a yellow tint at all, more on the pink side. Hate to hear that for you.
I love this stuff and am on my 4th tube! Its my holy grail of foundations after many years of trying all the others.
Hope you find something that works!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2016 7:24 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Very interesting, mine does not have a yellow tint at all, more on the pink side. Hate to hear that for you.
I love this stuff and am on my 4th tube! Its my holy grail of foundations after many years of trying all the others.
Hope you find something that works!

Annie - do you use the regular CC Cream or the CC Cream +Illuminate? I think I had tried the regular CC cream when it first came out but returned it b/c I thought it made me look too gray-ashy? (I have neutral to yellow undertones). But for some reason the Illuminate one is not as pink on my skin - tends more neutral warm...But I also think my skin tone has changed over the past couple of years! Anyway - I love it too! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2016 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav, I'm now on a "skin" kick....I moisturize well, and wear only primer and concealer (where needed) as opposed to a full face coverage foundation, or tinted moisturizer.
As we age, I think adding texture to our skin with foundation or powder tends to make our skin look worse...aging skin already has too much texture. So, I'm going to try this new method for a while and see how it goes.
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 22, 2016 9:16 am      Reply with quote
Interesting to hear the difference between the regular and illuminating versions. I've used the regular and it's ok. I never understood the raves for it. So maybe it's the illuminating that people really like.

I'd be interested in hearing more comparisons from those that have used both versions. I've been in the market for an illuminating foundation, but have yet to find one that doesn't make me glow in the dark.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 22, 2016 9:54 am      Reply with quote
I use the regular, never tried the other although I might have to. The regular one is a bit "ashier" but that works for me to tone down the rosacea.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2016 7:12 am      Reply with quote
ShastaGirl wrote:
Interesting to hear the difference between the regular and illuminating versions. I've used the regular and it's ok. I never understood the raves for it. So maybe it's the illuminating that people really like.

I'd be interested in hearing more comparisons from those that have used both versions. I've been in the market for an illuminating foundation, but have yet to find one that doesn't make me glow in the dark.

I think that was the biggest difference for me - I ended up returning the regular CC b/c it gave me an ashy tone. I wasn't even going to try the Illuminate b/c I figured I'd just be ashy AND glowy! But for some reason, it's a better match. The feel is the exact same, coverage too, but there's a little bit of difference in the color. (at least on me?)

I also would like a foundation that doesn't have such a high SPF in it just for when I know they'll be pictures taken - have tried several that I haven't loved.... was thinking of finally trying Luminous Silk (GA), KohGenDo, or Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer. I don't like wearing a lot of foundation if I don't need to and if I didn't have melasma I'd wear even less.

Maria

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Is it also can be used by man?
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:52 am      Reply with quote
nick850914 wrote:
Is it also can be used by man?

If the man is ok with a tinted cream. It's like a foundation.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
It's really amazing.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |