Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Valmont. Eye regenerating mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all. Eye regenerating mask,A box of 5 pairs,Now I have a pair only. After making mask you should paint post treatment then use the eye cream. The specification says that a smooth surface is attached to the lower eyelid from the inside corner of the eye and paste mask. Next gently squeeze out the extra bubbles with your fingers or sticks. Until twenty minutes after removal of mask. However,I always have a long time because the essence is really adequate. It makes my eyes water run bright. Some say like iron. This is exaggeration. But it is the most effective mask I have ever used is really right. The mask is wonderful and the only drawback is that the price is not cute. You can have a try.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
I LOOOOOOOOOVE this mask!!!
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:33 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Prime Renewing Pack
valmont is products of key projects. Especially when you skin is bad. Use it you will find your skin improve immediately. A must have!
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:41 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Prime B-Cellular is the basic essence of this brand. Very gentle. It can be used for all kinds of skin. Before my 30 I often use it in summer. Yes it can be used in the eye as well.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Hydra3 Regenetic Concentre
The new formula is more concentrated than the old one. It adds more Hyaluronic acid essence so it's effective for ur skin problems and can be absorbed easily
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:06 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Prime AWF Polyfactor Repair Serum Factor III+ is the same as Prime B-Cellular. this essence can be used for the eye. It's always stay in my pockets in winter. I usually match AWF Firming Lifting Corrector Factor II in the daytime and AWF Dermo-Structuring Master Factor III at night
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:53 am      Reply with quote
Vital falls is one of my favorite toner. The only drawback is the price.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:58 am      Reply with quote
White falls the smell is wonderful. Laughing it's my cup of tea. It always stay in my pocket. Also it have cleaning functions.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:04 am      Reply with quote
Purifying pack. A very gentle cleaning mask but the effect is amazing. After using. the skin is clean. Healing the acen and it also can make the acne pale.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Prime 24 hours. This is my first product from Valmont many years ago. Can also be done as the cram before makeup. Recommended to the 30th skin
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Prime contour a moisturizing eye cream. I love using it for my lip.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:24 am      Reply with quote
So far I love all Valmont products and I use them every day now. Feel wonderful. They make my skin refresh.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:27 am      Reply with quote
Face scrub it leaves my skin silky smooth. It's really worth trying being one of my weekly indulge
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Hand cream is fantastic.it is not thick and easy to be absorbed. I used Jurlique for many years I have decided to change to Valmont.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Regenerating cleanser has a strong function to clean. The smell is nice. Bubble is very rich. You can try it
student201516
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
xiyue wrote:
Hi all. Eye regenerating mask,A box of 5 pairs,Now I have a pair only. After making mask you should paint post treatment then use the eye cream. The specification says that a smooth surface is attached to the lower eyelid from the inside corner of the eye and paste mask. Next gently squeeze out the extra bubbles with your fingers or sticks. Until twenty minutes after removal of mask. However,I always have a long time because the essence is really adequate. It makes my eyes water run bright. Some say like iron. This is exaggeration. But it is the most effective mask I have ever used is really right. The mask is wonderful and the only drawback is that the price is not cute. You can have a try.

hi, thanks for your post!
this is very pricey, and do you just use it when you have special occasation?
student201516
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
xiyue wrote:
Prime 24 hours. This is my first product from Valmont many years ago. Can also be done as the cram before makeup. Recommended to the 30th skin

hi, have you tried the renegerica I cream? I cannot choose between prime 24 and regenerica I, what is the difference in terms of texture and effect?
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:17 am      Reply with quote
it really works for my panda eyes. it lasts for a week.
robert.brown98765
5% products discount

Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I have been meaning to buy this mask for a while now. I was just waiting for the reviews.Most people who have this have only good things to say about it. Hence, I have finally decided to buy it. I checked the price for it and it was about $300. following this i found that at Amazon it was available for $200. I am not sure if it is the same and the right product. Please let me know if tis is the same one that we are taLking about.
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:34 am      Reply with quote
I love this mask!!!
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I use it weekly
krishten001

Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi .. Firstly, Thanks for the post. This information is very helpful. May I know how often we can use this mask? Only for occasion or any particular time...
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |