Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What beauty routine gives you the most pleasure?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 3:31 am      Reply with quote
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__HW576BLK dont know if you can open this but this is pretty close to what I have except its suede not leather.I luv it and use it every night before I go to bed,it relaxes me and I dotn have to take a sleeping pill!Best $275 I ever spent,thanks god for craigslist.org!
sleepylily
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
My masking time is my favorite everyday~~ Just a great excuse from getting away from all the things.. And plus, sweet dreams come afterwards!!!
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I love using Yonka mask 1 as an overnight treatment after cleansing. It has the most delightful smell-it just lulls me to sleep.
sfong
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
I love cleaning my face thoroughly and then put on my mask with then lay down and put the herd filled eye mask with my favorite music on the weekends. It relaxes me and gives me that fresh new look to start off my weekends.
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 12:25 am      Reply with quote
This is sort of crazy, but it's my Dermaroller. The .5 for my face. I have a 1.5 one for the body -- maybe by comparison the .5 feels GOOD. LOL

I can really FEEL my skin afterwards, is the thing. I use it almost every night, before creams, etc., and can always tell a difference in the a.m.

Yes. I am Sidda. And I am a masochist.

All: "Hi, Sidda."

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 2:41 am      Reply with quote
When I get the chance to use Valmont Precious Serum. It is just the most wonderful and luxurious product to use, and you don't need to use anything else with it. Makes me feel a million dollars and my skin looks so smooth and great.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 9:36 am      Reply with quote
The beauty routine that gives me the most pleasure, is to read the useful posts on EDS.

Apart from that, it's facial dry brushing. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 11:47 am      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:
The beauty routine that gives me the most pleasure, is to read the useful posts on EDS.

Apart from that, it's facial dry brushing. Smile

Smile Me too! I get way too much pleasure just from reading about products and researching them.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely a face mask, or I love to give myself a pedi. I soak my feet in warm soapy water while I watch an episode of Two & 1/2 Men and it feel so good. Also, when I am done with my pedi- I like to drench my feet in lotion and tie plastic grocery sacks around them. I leave it on for about and hour and my feet feel so wonderful~

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
My exfoliation, steam and mask routine (all with dermalogica products).. I feel so prettyyyyy after Wink
sfong
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I agreed, I usually put on my mask and eye patches and then lay in my tub with mineral salt for 20 minutes, I feel refreshed after that.
happylydia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 7:18 am      Reply with quote
mask is my favourite routine..
i actually do it everyday Smile different masks everyday really helps.. im a smoker and also a night-owl! but my skin still look glow and fine! thanks for my masks!!! love them!

5% products discount

Tue May 27, 2008 2:56 am      Reply with quote
I have about 25 or more different types of body exfoliaters. It is my fetish. So my favorite beauty ritual is scrubbing myself in a hot shower (with a steamer on) and then moisturizing afterwards. When I do this not only do I feel super clean, but I also end up soft and smelling delicious.
moni

Tue May 27, 2008 5:18 am      Reply with quote
could anyone tell me about this blusher, I really need a good one.
hotiron123
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 27, 2008 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Exfoliating...body and face (microdermabrasion) and clay mask. My skin feels so silky smooth and fresh!
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 27, 2008 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
after removing any kind of mask( deep clean, hydrating, whitening,...)my face looks glowing~but i dont like to hv make up or skin care in front of my boyfriend Rolling Eyes
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 27, 2008 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
I like masking - alternating NCN 30% Pro Pumpkin Peel with a DIY company's aspirin mask weekly.

Also taking relaxing epsom salt baths (epsom salts, sea salts, essential oils, mixed with a carrier oil). I've recently added honey to the mix (I put it on my body and rub it in - it's moisturizing).

But I just got a vaculifter (massage cupping) and I'm really enjoying it. It feels like a good massage.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 29, 2008 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
I would say exfoliating and applying masks. My skin feels and looks wonderful after this routine.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 29, 2008 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Cupping massage, from head to toe....Oh yeah!
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 7:15 am      Reply with quote
i like massage too... how frequent you hv massage?
wkw1203
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I enjoy the time when I am cleaning my face and using the mask!
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Taking a long hot bath with Jo Malone's Nutmeg and Ginger bath oil.

Also cleansing all the spf etc off at the end of day with my HG cleanser: Murad Resurgance. I love having nothing on my skin- such a treat with daily sunscreen!

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
Wearing strip flash eyelashes, less makeup and less time in the mirror

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Using my clareblend, I look younger with every use it seems.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |