Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How Often Do You Wash Your Face?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
LauraLizzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:09 am      Reply with quote
I do my big cleanse in the morning, clarisonic, cleanser etc. At night I use a warm wet baby wash cloth (old and very soft) to remove makeup, dirt and oil. I know this is backwards, but it works for me and my schedule!

Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,

I wash my face two- three times a day. What i have learned from my mum is that never to apply a saop on the face so i always use a facewash to wash it. And also follow it with a good face creame or a moisturiser.
julianne.yue
5% products discount

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
depends on your skin.

I have combination to oily skin, so I always wash at night to remove makeup and sunscreen, etc.

and I always almost wash face in the morning everyday, since my face produces a lot of oil during night time.

But when my skin is drier during winter, sometimes I don't use face wash in the morning, just wash with water, and pad dry.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Twice a day, but only with rhassoul soap in the morning, water rinse at night. I don't wear makeup so I just rinse off any daily pollution.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I have oily skin so I wash my face twice a day, but I use a milder cleanser in the morning than the one I use in the evening.
mur
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have dry skin too so my skin generally looks better without washing much. I use only a creamy non-foaming cleanser (like PSF Green Tea Cleansing Milk), when I cleanse, and I generally cleanse only in the evening to remove sunblock/dirt/any makeup. When I cleanse, I do exfoliate with a microfiber cloth.

I'm not one to wear much makeup though, so sometimes I don't wash everyday. When I was living in Nairobi this past year though, I went 5 days without cleansing (pretty gross), and I ended up with some bumps and congested pores.
baby5

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Well..if I am at home, I wash my face twice a day. Otherwise whenever I go out and come back home, I wash my face with Avon's Carbon Cleaser. It makes your skin purely dust free and it took out all the oil from ur skin and gives your face a healthy, shiny and smoother look.
snowshoe
5% products discount

Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Twice a day: morning and night...though some mornings when it's drier, I'll just splash some water on it. I'll also wash it as needed (dirty, sweating, etc.).

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I cut down on face washing by using a micellar cleanser. I use Bioderma Crealine, it's great. It preserves the acid mantle of your skin while leaving the skin very, very clean.

Whenever I run or exercise, or about 3-5 times per week, I'll use a wonderful deep cleanser like Osea Cleansing Mudd. The Mudd makes my pores absolutely non-existent, and leaves my skin fresh and radiant.

I love this mix of minimal plus deep cleansing--works well for my dry-ish skin.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
leileieve
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Twice a day for me, without cleanser in the morning and with cleanser at night. Too much cleanser will make your skin more dry. Besides the face wash, I do the facial scrub once a week to make sure my skin can absorb the skincare products well.
alisa2012

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 am      Reply with quote
it takes twice a day to wash my face,morning and night !
ellajames
5% products discount

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
I think twice a day,dat will do.. morning and evening..
I use a mild facial cleanser..
tjwood21

Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:51 am      Reply with quote
As a boy i wash my face 3 times in a day to stay look good and no oily face.
CrystalCandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Twice a day, with a salicylic cleanser at night and a gentle cleanser in the morning.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
I wash, tone and moisturize twice a day. I tried just washing once a day and using toner in the morning in my 30s and think my skin is better now; of course, I also use a Clarisonic.
hasan

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
All time wash my face natural organic skin care shop,its 100% naturally.
wkw1203
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
I have sensitive and ancestry-prone skin. It is better for me to use only cold water to wash my face in the morning and cleanser with clarisonic at night.
bigsmilebigdreams
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
I was my face morning and night with an organic cleansing oil.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Twice a day, I think that is enough??

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |