Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Ultherapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
xandria
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi All,

I'm curious to know if anyone here has tried Ultherapy. If so, how do you like your results and did you experience any pain or discomfort?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my question.

Late 40's, Currently using AALS, Violet Ray 12/2010. Skincare products; Derma-e peptides plus & hyalorinic acid night cream, Origins; Antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea & Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea. Skin Laboratory Glycolic, Lactic & Salicylic acids. Recently started using 12/2010 Skin Biology's CP serum & TTT.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
I had Ultherapy in May last year, I have also had Thermage. Ultherapy hurts and they do offer painkillers for this pain. They gave me Ativan to calm and Percocet for pain. I guess it helped but it really hurts. I am pretty tolerant to pain. For 3 weeks after my jaw hurt bad, felt like I was in a fight. Some people bruise, I didn't. Would do it again for sure. I did get great results.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
bugaboo wrote:
I had Ultherapy in May last year, I have also had Thermage. Ultherapy hurts and they do offer painkillers for this pain. They gave me Ativan to calm and Percocet for pain. I guess it helped but it really hurts. I am pretty tolerant to pain. For 3 weeks after my jaw hurt bad, felt like I was in a fight. Some people bruise, I didn't. Would do it again for sure. I did get great results.

Hi Bugaboo, Thank you for the quick response. If you don't mind me asking, did you have this done on your lower face and neck? Did you see significant results or were they subtle?

Late 40's, Currently using AALS, Violet Ray 12/2010. Skincare products; Derma-e peptides plus & hyalorinic acid night cream, Origins; Antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea & Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea. Skin Laboratory Glycolic, Lactic & Salicylic acids. Recently started using 12/2010 Skin Biology's CP serum & TTT.
LuvMyBoxer
5% products discount

Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
I had it done in 2012...face and neck. It hurt like crazy and the results were disappointing, although I did see improvement in the eye area. Unfortunately, the results didn't last long...less than a year. It was $3500. In May of this year, I had laser skin resurfacing. The results were better, but there was a 10-day downtime and it cost $3000. I'm 45 by the way. For the money, I think I would have been happier with a mini-facelift.
zizi5863

Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:51 am      Reply with quote
I got ul therapy done in 2012 over lower third of face. For first month I looked great. Yes it was very painfUl . I continued to have pain in my jaw and it was painful to chew and open wide my mouth for the first post therapy month when I looked great. Once the pain was resolved so were the result. I think sub clinical swelling in area was giving good results and pain. Costed me 2000 plus dollars.
However after 2-3 months post therapy I noticed thinning of my face. It had melted my facial fat. I will never get it done again due to fear of loosing face fat . I'm in 40 too.
I guess different people respond differently and one has to take a risk to see how they will respond personally.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
xandria wrote:
bugaboo wrote:

Hi Bugaboo, Thank you for the quick response. If you don't mind me asking, did you have this done on your lower face and neck? Did you see significant results or were they subtle?

I had all allowed areas done, forehead, lower face and neck. I was happy with results. Being realistic, I have good skin and elasticity. Always looked younger than I am. It helped my upper eyelids and I have big eyes so the slightest droop is very noticeable and a bit of jowls.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
xandria wrote:
bugaboo wrote:

I had all allowed areas done, forehead, lower face and neck. I was happy with results. Being realistic, I have good skin and elasticity. Always looked younger than I am. It helped my upper eyelids and I have big eyes so the slightest droop is very noticeable and a bit of jowls.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |