Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What are you looking for?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
I think I should say pigmentation or random dark spot on faces. I have very fair dry Asian skin. Thus, i am worried. Anyway, amnis and bushy, can you tell me what BC that you both are using? Thanks in advance.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
Fishzebby, I am past that now thank goodness but I did take the pill (various brands) for 30 years before my hysterectomy and never had any pigmentation or other skin problems as a result. I did suffer almost permanent breakouts whether I was on the pill or not and that lessened a bit as I got older but the only thing that has totally removed the breakouts has been my usage of skin products from Valmont, Cellcosmet and Remergent.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:25 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking for the perfect man who wants to spend time with me as much as I want to spend time with him, who wants to please me as much as I please him, who wants to communicate his thoughts, etc, etc.......ok, I'll stop...hehe...I know there's no such guy.

So back to skin care:

Rjez, you and I want very similar things.

1. Fade/exterminate my sun spots on my cheekbones
2. Smaller pores on my cheeks
3. Eliminate all fine lines on my face, especially around my eyes which are visible when I laugh
4. Upper eyelids more lifted
5. Get rid of my tummy stretch marks
6. Smoother forehead

I think I'll stop now. I can go on all night. LOL
leidon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm pretty happy with how my skin is improving, especially since joining EDS, but still on the look out for products that will:

1. Get rid of hyperpigmentation, acne scars
2. Prevent future break outs
3. Freeze my face as it is now w/no wrinkles or slackened skin
3. Something that brings more glow/radiance/luminosity to my skin
4. Get rid of tummy stretch marks/loose skin
5. Get my "girls" back up to where they were before the 3 kiddos!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
leidon, I hear ya. Regarding your girls, I don't know if any products will help. I tried so many different cream and exercises. Nothing worked.
leidon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
UUUGGHH. I'm starting to think that nothing short of a breast lift is going to help. My last attempt at a bust firming cream is with Avon. I've been using the Avon bust sculpt for a few weeks. I haven't finished the tube yet, but ordered about a 9 months supply. I'll let you know if it works. It got pretty good reviews on MUA: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=55440/Bust-Sculpt/Avon/Skincare_-_Body/

nicksmommy03's experience is similar to my own.

There was also a hopeful review on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Avon-Bust-Sculpt-Contouring-Cream/dp/B00031PF2Y

I want to give it a good 6 months to see if it makes any difference.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hum!!!!
-Dark circles
-Get rid of my exess oil
-Clogged pores, blackheads and pimples
-Lines on my forehead and my neck

Whis my good luck ! Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Leidon, let me know if that works or not. I tried everything I thought but it was all hype.
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
-rid my face of scars, pimples, excess oil
-get my eyelashes back to their once beautiful state
-find an agreeable sunscreen
-if I have money left over after trying to combat the above I might try to do something about my skinny lips Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
1. relieve stressed look
2. firming, firming, and firming!
3. reduce discoloration spots on my cheeks (I don't know how come they show up, bad!)
4. if possible, tightened pores.
wkw1203
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:16 am      Reply with quote
-Remove all blemishes on my face (acne scars)
-reduce the redness of my cheeks
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:36 am      Reply with quote
A good moisturizing eye cream that doesn't make my eyes sting, tightens the upper eyelid and moisturizes under the eyes. All with being able to put eyeshadow over without greasy creases or balling.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:11 am      Reply with quote
A firm plump face with healthy elastin content. Naturally plumper lips too. Trying to achieve this without the use of fillers. A healthy glow and well-moisturized skin.

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
The holy grail lol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I actually just ordered the Tripollar Stop so I am looking forward to using that and seeing the results.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Smooth,tight under eyes. Moisturizing skin. Catch up the time to keep young
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |