Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
FlexEffect
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
BellesBeautyShop
5% products discount

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
I have searched everywhere and I can't seem to find any info on how long the FlexEffect exercises takes to complete. Are they done daily? I know there are different components to the program -- facebuilding, bone remodeling, skin remodeling. Are they separate programs that are done on different days in a rotation? I am just trying to get an idea of the time commitment.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:34 am      Reply with quote
There are a few different parts to it. They have exercises (as per Ageless) which can be done with the CD to a 12 minute routine or I think 25 minute routine. Then there is the bone part and skin parts too. Plus the massage. These there aren't really any timeframes for - I suppose that's because they let you decide for yourself.

Its done 5x a week with 2 days off - but it can be any two days off. Whilst there are 55 exercises only 30 are done daily - and they explain how and when to switch but its on a weekly basis to stop the muscles from getting used to routine.

For me I'm in my late 60's and often do the bone stuff whilst watching tv. I did start off doing the skin stuff daily but realized that wasn't a good idea and have since switched to doing it once or twice a week. I love massage so tend to do that the most than anything.
BellesBeautyShop wrote:
I have searched everywhere and I can't seem to find any info on how long the FlexEffect exercises takes to complete. Are they done daily? I know there are different components to the program -- facebuilding, bone remodeling, skin remodeling. Are they separate programs that are done on different days in a rotation? I am just trying to get an idea of the time commitment.
BellesBeautyShop
5% products discount

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:31 am      Reply with quote
Thank you TheresaMary. I am doing Ageless and enjoying it very much. Maybe when I have it mastered, I will look into bone remodeling (I am 59).
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
It takes me about 25-30 minutes to do mine. I don't do them all, some I don't find necessary but that is my opinion.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:21 am      Reply with quote
That is quite a long time. How many reps are you doing? Have you been doing them for long?

I don't do them all - as I too find some just aren't necessary for me, but I often substitute with other exercises from other programs like facercise and ageless. However I rarely spend more than 20 minutes on mine. I did try the 3 rep 12 minute thing once, but the counting on the cd goes too fast for me and its difficult to get into positions in enough time etc.
bugaboo wrote:
It takes me about 25-30 minutes to do mine. I don't do them all, some I don't find necessary but that is my opinion.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
I was doing them for 5 days a week and my face looked awesome, tight and full. I lasted 6 months then I just fell off. Now I spend my time with facials, needling, baby quasar and now I just ordered the Tripollar stop. Oh, almost forgot the clareblend!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |