Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Help for saggy breasts without surgery?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
breasthelp

Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:23 am      Reply with quote
Hello, I'm 24 years old and have been overweight for most of my life. My breasts are quite saggy because of this though I have been losing weight now. It makes me feel so ugly. I know there is no miracle solution aside from actual surgery, but I was curious if anything could possibly help? I have read exercise, breast massage, primrose oil, retin a and copper peptides. If these can make even a small difference I would like to try. Does anyone out there have experience with it? If so, where is safe to buy these medicines without a perscription? Also any other tips for filling out the breast/lifting the breast naturally I would appreciate. Thank you very much. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I have also been reading about derma rolling. Could this possibly help firm as well? If so, how does it work, how do I begin? Where should I buy? Thanks.
lehti
5% products discount

Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:00 am      Reply with quote
The first and most natural thing I can think of is exercising chest muscles (you can google what kind of exercises). As they fill up, they push the breasts forward.

Plus a good bra. Are you sure yours is matched well? Even if it was before, when your body size changes your bra size needs to be adjusted too. A good bra fitter may be helpful, or use bra fitting guides on the internet. That will provide support and won't let the skin to stretch more.

It will heal and shrink during the time. I don't know how much weight you lost. I lost 13kg in relatively short time and these two things helped my breasts look normal again after a year. If you add massage and medicines, it may take shorter.
breasthelp

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:01 am      Reply with quote
lehti wrote:
The first and most natural thing I can think of is exercising chest muscles (you can google what kind of exercises). As they fill up, they push the breasts forward.

Plus a good bra. Are you sure yours is matched well? Even if it was before, when your body size changes your bra size needs to be adjusted too. A good bra fitter may be helpful, or use bra fitting guides on the internet. That will provide support and won't let the skin to stretch more.

It will heal and shrink during the time. I don't know how much weight you lost. I lost 13kg in relatively short time and these two things helped my breasts look normal again after a year. If you add massage and medicines, it may take shorter.

Thank you so much for your reply. I have lost roughly around the same amount so far, though my breasts were very saggy even beforehand. It seems they may have tightened some but I am worried because they are somewhat flat hanging if that makes sense, not completely pancakey or devoid of shape but pretty bad. My bra is definitely not the best for shaping so I am looking into getting new ones now especially since weight loss. Can you please tell me what exercise in particular you recall doing? I have been trying two for a month and so far only notice a different in my arms.
lehti
5% products discount

Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
You're welcome! I know how depressing it is. I was doing exercises from youtube, "Bust Booster Chest Workout" at home and exercising on butterfly machine at the gym. Home 2-3 times a week, gym once a week (although I was getting lazy sometimes and skipped it). And yes, they work for arms too, but try to focus on the chest, kind of like you tried to unburden the arms. Always keep the back straight and chest up when possible.
And yep, buy this good bra as soon as possible, it makes a huge difference not only long-term to the breast but also immediately on your posture.
Lisa D
5% products discount

Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi breasthelp:

I have an old (several years, but likely still in working condition) BRAVA breast enhancement system somewhere in the dark recesses of my closet. It's a massively tedious technique to use, and I never really gave it a chance because of this, but you are welcome to it, if you wouldn't mind paying for shipping from me to you. I can find it, and test it to see if it's still working, if you'd like.
OrangeBanana

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:26 am      Reply with quote
Did you try massaging them? I have a friends who had saggy breasts and she said massaging them helped a little along with exercise.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
My weight goes up and down and so this is something i am interested in not that I am sure anything really helps.

Apparently a breast rub made of almond oil, geranium and ylang ylang is supposed to help reinflate breasts I suppose though some mixture of the massage and the phytoestrogenic actions in the oils. I read this in a book years ago so no proof but I do think essential oils are powerful stuff!

Also read that Maca powder is supposed to be good for filling out your chest and bottom as it also has an effect on your hormones.

I agree with the ideas to exercise and wear a good bra. I think dermarolling might help with stretch marks and perhaps make the skin a bit firmer but not sure it would be dramtatic.

Anyone know if any kind of radiofractional tightening device works on the bust? There is a Thermage Breast lift available but it says for early stage sagging mainly.

I did read surgeons on realself say that once the nipple is pointing down then surgery is the only fix however they would say that.

I do think the body can heal given the right support and time after all it is alive. That includes issues like loose skin, sagging breasts.

Good luck!
UmEnis
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
I have had children, with the weight gain and loss inherent in those. Nothing has brought them back to pre-pregnancy condition and if I clicked on your thread I am obviously still interested in improvement; however, I will say they are improved from the immediate state afterwards. I wear a properly fitting bra (most mid to larger breasted women don't--and if you were fitted by Victoria Secret, I can almost guarantee you don't). I massage. I make sure to eat good quality fats--no transfats, fish or fish oil supplements, etc. Moderate exercise with a supportive bra. And I treat the skin on my chest the same as my face--how I treat my face, I treat my neck.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
I think everyone gave you great advice. I lost 10 pounds in 24 hours from illness and my skin was sagging on my legs. I used Weleda brand Birch oil that promise to help firm up the skin and for cellulite.
I did a lot of massaging and felt panicky about the whole thing, plus I was weak.
I tried to do some walking to get the blood flowing also.

How did the skin on your face, arms and legs bounce back to normal?
ff731emt
5% products discount

Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:08 am      Reply with quote
I got so excited when I saw this topic. I was literally sitting here bouncing going "yup, yup" someone's gonna have answers... but nope. Since May of 2011 I've lost 143lbs. My breasts are so deflated and sad looking it's pathetic. I've gone from a DD to a B. I wouldn't have believed it if you had said I would feel less feminine without them.

Light Complexion/ Strawberry Blond/ Gray Eyes/ 37 YO/ Shallow Wrinkles/ Sun damage: 1.0 Derma Roller/ Stamp, JeNu, Foreo Luna, Sirius Aurora, PMD, Lady Schick Steamer, Tria ADL, O2 Facials, Dreaming about a Clareblend Mini & Tripollar Stop
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:58 am      Reply with quote
Here's a study on radio frequency for breast lifting:

https://drdianeduncan.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/pilot-study-using-rf-assisted-tissue-tightening-for-nonexcisional-breast-lifting/

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
I think you need a good bra.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
You can fascia blaster your pec muscles, I do this and I recently had my large implants removed and frankly you can't tell that I even had them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
The breasts are totally a skin issue, and like the neck the shape is totally governed by the condition of the skin

If you can challenge the skin as you do with the neck and it will get tighter and stronger. Brushing is also good.

It's not the product you use so much as the massage itself that firms the skin and as a result lifts the breasts, the skin responds to a challenge by getting stronger/firmer/younger, just as the thigh muscles and the lungs do.

All best, loulou

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
The breasts are totally a skin issue, and like the neck the shape is totally governed by the condition of the skin

If you can challenge the skin as you do with the neck and it will get tighter and stronger. Brushing is also good.

It's not the product you use so much as the massage itself that firms the skin and as a result lifts the breasts, the skin responds to a challenge by getting stronger/firmer/younger, just as the thigh muscles and the lungs do.

All best, loulou

Sounds like a plan, I'll try anything.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Brushing will definitely help big time. My breasts got firmer after rapid weight loss and the skin was previously sagging big time, but they have firmed up nicely.
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
Use some essential oil. Regular massage should be helpful.
nolaflower

Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Lisa D wrote:
Hi breasthelp:

I have an old (several years, but likely still in working condition) BRAVA breast enhancement system somewhere in the dark recesses of my closet. It's a massively tedious technique to use, and I never really gave it a chance because of this, but you are welcome to it, if you wouldn't mind paying for shipping from me to you. I can find it, and test it to see if it's still working, if you'd like.

I know you wrote this six years ago...but I'm interested in this, if you still have it!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |