Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Lifeline Eye Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
I am posting this link primarily because of the pictures. I've tried the eye cream before and it is just fine. I'm not a fan of eye cream. IMO a face cream should be just as good around the eyes, so I was a bit disappointed when Lifeline felt they needed to introduce an eye cream. Again, it's a fine cream. The texture is nice. I'm not sure it does anything that the day and night serums don't already do, but it does have some different ingredients. I try to only purchase the eye cream when it is on special for 25% off, but for anyone that would like to try Lifeline but is put off by the price, the eye cream might be an option.

http://www.lifelineskincare.com/blog
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I just saw this on Lifeline's website.

I applaud Lifeline for their integrity and their willingness to work with an outside company that does not allow them to change or delete unfavorable reviews. Barvo.

ETA: This is from their website.

To ensure that our product reviews are fair and representative, Lifeline Skin Care works with Bazaarvoiceexpress.com, which screens the content to ensure accuracy and authenticity. Bazaarvoiceexpress.com does not allow companies to edit or delete unfavorable reviews; companies can’t upload fake product reviews; and they can’t edit undesirable comments or fabricate positive ones. All product reviews are screened by an independent who is not paid by Lifeline and has absolutely no vested interest in the success or failure of Lifeline. Further, Lifeline does not offer any incentive to customers to write favorable product reviews.

http://www.lifelineskincare.com/blog/fake-product-reviews-knowing-what-believe-or-not

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I just saw this on Lifeline's website.

I applaud Lifeline for their integrity and their willingness to work with an outside company that does not allow them to change or delete unfavorable reviews. Barvo.

To ensure that our product reviews are fair and representative, Lifeline Skin Care works with Bazaarvoiceexpress.com, which screens the content to ensure accuracy and authenticity. Bazaarvoiceexpress.com does not allow companies to edit or delete unfavorable reviews; companies can’t upload fake product reviews; and they can’t edit undesirable comments or fabricate positive ones. All product reviews are screened by an independent who is not paid by Lifeline and has absolutely no vested interest in the success or failure of Lifeline. Further, Lifeline does not offer any incentive to customers to write favorable product reviews.

http://www.lifelineskincare.com/blog/fake-product-reviews-knowing-what-believe-or-not

Wow...this is great.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:

Well, they say that anyway. I hope it's true. I have found them to be a good company (although at times their customer service is a bit lacking, but they continue to get better). I find the blog section of the website very informative and there is even a blog entry that concludes that the product doesn't work for everyone - and I find that very interesting and ODD.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
CookieD wrote:

Well, they say that anyway. I hope it's true. I have found them to be a good company (although at times their customer service is a bit lacking, but they continue to get better). I find the blog section of the website very informative and there is even a blog entry that concludes that the product doesn't work for everyone - and I find that very interesting and ODD.

Panda - nothing works for everybody. Probably a good disclaimer.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:43 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
CookieD wrote:

Wow...this is great.

I, also, don’t know if this is the right place (as Cookie pointed out above).

But, I agree with Bethany and thought this ^ ^ was quite cool!!
Being intrigued by the services provided by Bazaarvoice.com and how they operated, I found their site; proceeded to read their Sales Terms and Conditions to find a clue to their operational procedures. I did, by chance, find that they duplicated a stipulation under Your Obligations (for the merchants) which, coincidently, happened to be one operational and contractual condition that I was curious about to begin with. (Service Agreement 5.1 / c + f were identical.)

Your (the merchant) Obligations:

5.1 – Services
(c + f( ( both read): require that any Product Reviews or portion thereof written on Your (merchant’s) behalf (e.g. by contractor, employee, or third party with or without compensation) shall be identified by the Staff Reviews Badge through the Bazaarvoice Dashboard..
(Bazaarvoice Dashboard is the dashboard provided by Bazaarvoice to merchants…)

Wanting to make them aware of their listed duplicate legal stipulation, I contacted the Legal Department at Bazaarvoice.com. The gentleman (esq.) I spoke with said they would make the correction and eliminate the duplication. I took the opportunity to, also, ask about the Staff Review Badges and whether consumers would be aware of reviews that were posted by those with Badges. He said that they *should* (his emphasis, not mine.). He explained that their Authenticity Department handled that. I asked how anyone in the Authenticity Department would/could distinguish between a *fake product review* and/or a *fabricated positive* review if merchants were allowed by the contractual stipulation (f + c) to use “contractors, employees or third parties etc. to provide reviews (or portions thereof.)" His response was a little evasive (IMO). But he did ask me to send him an e-mail, oh, and to have a nice day; then repeated his e-mail address.

I probably won’t have the time (nor need) to get contact him again.

I have no bone to pick with LifeLine. I was a regular *user*. I thought their customer service was great. I still receive their newsletters/e-mails and occasionally read them. LOL.

I’m just throwing this info out for sharing purposes for what it's worth.
Maybe there are disclaimers to disclaimers.
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
bethany wrote:
CookieD wrote:

Wow...this is great.

I, also, don’t know if this is the right place (as Cookie pointed out above).

But, I agree with Bethany and thought this ^ ^ was quite cool!!
Being intrigued by the services provided by Bazaarvoice.com and how they operated, I found their site; proceeded to read their Sales Terms and Conditions to find a clue to their operational procedures. I did, by chance, find that they duplicated a stipulation under Your Obligations (for the merchants) which, coincidently, happened to be one operational and contractual condition that I was curious about to begin with. (Service Agreement 5.1 / c + f were identical.)

Your (the merchant) Obligations:

5.1 – Services
(c + f( ( both read): require that any Product Reviews or portion thereof written on Your (merchant’s) behalf (e.g. by contractor, employee, or third party with or without compensation) shall be identified by the Staff Reviews Badge through the Bazaarvoice Dashboard..
(Bazaarvoice Dashboard is the dashboard provided by Bazaarvoice to merchants…)

Wanting to make them aware of their listed duplicate legal stipulation, I contacted the Legal Department at Bazaarvoice.com. The gentleman (esq.) I spoke with said they would make the correction and eliminate the duplication. I took the opportunity to, also, ask about the Staff Review Badges and whether consumers would be aware of reviews that were posted by those with Badges. He said that they *should* (his emphasis, not mine.). He explained that their Authenticity Department handled that. I asked how anyone in the Authenticity Department would/could distinguish between a *fake product review* and/or a *fabricated positive* review if merchants were allowed by the contractual stipulation (f + c) to use “contractors, employees or third parties etc. to provide reviews (or portions thereof.)" His response was a little evasive (IMO). But he did ask me to send him an e-mail, oh, and to have a nice day; then repeated his e-mail address.

I probably won’t have the time (nor need) to get contact him again.

I have no bone to pick with LifeLine. I was a regular *user*. I thought their customer service was great. I still receive their newsletters/e-mails and occasionally read them. LOL.

I’m just throwing this info out for sharing purposes for what it's worth.
Maybe there are disclaimers to disclaimers.

So this is why I wrote "well, they say that anyway". I sounds like a nice service and good idea, but how to police it and ensure that everything is on the up and up is a little unclear to me. Please don't misunderstand, I like the Lifeline products and very much like the parent company ISCO, but any company that is "selling something" is going to have some flaws - intentional or unintentional. At least that's the way I see it.
Yubs
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:

Kath, I'm just curious...what made you quit using?
TommyWattson

Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:55 am      Reply with quote
It's nothing wrong about the LifeLine skincare. I use it since some time and didn't regret so far Smile
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the whole line and have been using for about 3 weeks now, I like it so far, the texture is on the thicker creamier side which I normally don't like but it absorbs quickly with no residue or oilyness.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |