Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Skincare! So the Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel is serum texture right? Do you think I add another moisturized eye cream on them is too much? I'm afraid just serum is not moisturized enough. But I'm also afraid this is rich enough...
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:39 am      Reply with quote
If you have dry skin then I guess you should, but try without an extra layer. I don't find that the serum peeled off your skin or anything like that. You may have to wait longer for it to dry, but when I had bad allergies, I found it soothing.
I remember I used to reapply when I rinsed my face because my allergies was so bad.
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much, Skincare!
jjirak
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
I am soo bummed that we can no longer use the site-wide sale discounts for Cellcosmet products. This caused me to use less-expensive products for awhile but I think I'm going to have to come back just for the eye cream. It's great.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I know what you mean, but this is one item I cannot use without.
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
currently I am using eye awfII and I plan to try in eye cream in future.Hope it work since it cost less
jessica17
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, I'm very interested in it and can not wait buying it. Hope it works for me.
bonheurgirl
5% products discount

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks,I am looking for a good eye cream.
livmaquillage
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
It seems this eye cream is most effective for lines? I have dark circles and sign of eye bags even though I'm only 24. I don't want them to become worse.

Is this one good for dark circles? Does anyone used both cellcosmet and Natura Bisse diamond eye? I need to make a choice between these two...
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
The cream version is not for dark circles. I am sure you could find something better. Try the serum version.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:49 am      Reply with quote
The first time I tried the cream was like three years ago. I had good experience with the cream. It is light and not oily. The cream may not be strong enough during the cold winter. I guess my skin has changed after several years. When I tried the cream again, I developed allergy to it. My eye lids were swelling and dry after applying the cream. I attribute this to the aging effect. My skin get drier after years, and the light cream cannot hold moisture for me anyway. So if you have dry eye lids, you may need apply another layer of eye gel before the cream.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
I use this cream all over my face as all Cellcosmet creams for face are too thick for me. Especially for daytime use.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I kind of agree with the above comment. The eye cream is the lightest among all eye creams I have used. I prefer thicker eye creams that can preserve moisture. The texture of this eye is better for face cream.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for all the useful information.

I noticed it is a 1oz cream, how long will this last?
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
The 1 oz bottle can last at least 4 months for me, if using it both morning and evening.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for answering.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
An update from cellcosmet eye contour cream. Have been used it for more than a week. It works!!! It moisturized the eye area and reduces puffiness of eye lids. No dark circle, no lines. My eye lids are not as puff as they were before. well, they are still a little puffy, but I have only been used it for a week. I hope they will get better over time. Love it!!
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:45 am      Reply with quote
After using up a bottle and couple samples, I am sure it did something to my eye lids after the first couple days of using this product. But as I kept using it, could not tell whether it was still effective.
ying0101
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:18 am      Reply with quote
I'm concerned about the fine lines around my eyes. wondering whether this cream would do any good?

Mabsy wrote:
"The Ferrari of Eye Creams"

If you don't feel like reading my overly wordy review of it below, here's a summary of what happened: I tried it..... I *LOVED* it..... I got great results from it.... and I bought it before my sample ran out so I wouldn't have to stop using it! Very Happy

Having tried many eye creams already (have a look at http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=764
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=764 for a rundown if you are interested, I listed most of them there; this thread is Skinlover's and Barbara's review of the Cellcosmet Eye Cream incidentally) I decided that this cream was worth interrupting my PTR Power K experiment (which, by the way, did a really good job of reducing dark circles under my eyes). I had a sample of the Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream that I received with one of my previous EDS orders. At the time I was disciplined enough to put it aside and continue using my PTR eye cream. BUT, after reading Barbara's experiences with the Cellcosmet line I just couldn't hold off anymore!

Honestly, from the first time I used it I had a gut feeling that it was going to end up being a very good cream. But I tried to remain objective (and not get too excited :P) and use it for a while to compare it to the eye creams I have tried before. I definitely didn't predict that I was going to end up liking it as much as I do. I have been using this cream for over two weeks now and I now think that this is the BEST eye cream I have tried so far. For the Valmont Renewing Pack users, this eye cream is to other eye creams what the Valmont Renewing Pack is to other masks. In other words, it's wonderful and *THE* best!

Two weeks of use is not much, I know. But I love the light and delicate melt-in texture of the cream and the very subtle fragrance to it. This is not a thick cream but it moisturises well yet it is light enough to use on your eye lids without causing puffy eyes in the morning. It seems to sink into the skin immediately and leaves the skin nice and smooth. I cannot comment on its ability to reduce wrinkles but this cream has reduced the bumpy skin that I was complaining about to you guys before. Just in the corners under my eyes my skin was bumpy. In other words, CHICKEN SKIN! Yuck! Ok, so I didn't exactly have pieces of chicken skin stuck under my eye and the bumps weren't really all that visible. However, I knew they were there and my concealer just wouldn't look right in that area; I was forever trying to make it look smooth and blended. When I do wear concealer now, which admitedly is not often after using PTR Power K for a while, it looks almost completely smooth. There are still a few bumps in the area but I am hoping that they will disappear completely with continued use of this cream. This is quite impressive (to me) because those little bumps have annoyed me for a long loooong time.

In the end I decided that I just *HAD* to have this cream and that I was due for a little treat from me-to-me Smile Well, ok, I wasn't exactly *DUE* for one.... but who would know!? It's just between me and the credit card company.... oh and now between me and you as well Very Happy So I decided to buy this and the fact that EDS now has a great Xmas special with a pack of the Eye Cream and the Eye Gel made it even more appealing. I haven't tried the Eye Gel but I sure will let you know how it goes! Has anybody on the forum tried it?

If you have been considering buying this cream but the price is stopping you, let me put it to you this way. (1) This cream comes in a 30mL size which means that, really, to compare the price of this eye cream to any other eye cream you have to divide the price by 2 because eye creams generally come in 15mL sizes (so it's the same price as the PTR Power K for example). (2) I cannot emphasize how little of this cream I need to use each time. Babs is probably the best testament to that because she uses hers twice a day and she's still on her first tube of it (about a year after purchasing it if I remember correctly). (3) Well, it's simply fabulous; enough said! :P

Mabsy.

ps. Thank you EDS for including a sample of this with my order and thank you Barbara for your Cellcosmet reviews that prompted me to try the Cellcosmet line. I can now see why you are such a big fan of it! Sorry, this review turned out much longer than I anticipated.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |