Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Cream Cleanser Search
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lightshox
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 am      Reply with quote
Can anybody recommend a creamy cleanser that is easy to rinse, deep cleans and has :

no sulfates
no fragrance
no parabens

???

My skin is dry and sensitive but prone to redness. Super oily cleansers break me out and gel cleansers dry me out. Any help is appreciated.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:58 am      Reply with quote
I used and found it nice.

https://www.trilogyproducts.com/products/category/cleanse/cream-cleanser-200ml
productwhore

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:44 am      Reply with quote
I've used a lot of way more expensive cleansers, but the nurse at my dermatologist recommended CeraVe. I use the hydrating cleanser. Cheap and works well, can find almost anywhere.
Lightshox
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:51 am      Reply with quote
CeraVe does not suit my skin well. It actually causes irritation (both cleansers and moisturizers). Plus their products, for me, have an unpleasant chemical scent. It is a shame because it is so easily available at my local stores.

I should add that I am on medication for an auto-immune disease affecting my stomach. These medications dry my skin and if I am not careful, I get breakouts.

Sad
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried Valmont?
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:27 am      Reply with quote
I know I sound like a broken record, but I'm a PSF gal and I'm still loving their Green Tea Cleansing Milk. It's a cream cleanser with no sulfates, no fragrance, no parabens. It's great with my Clairsonic and works wonders for removing my eye makeup & mascara with a cotton round. I've been using it forever. You can get it right here at EDS:
https://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-pure-skin-formulation-p_4860.htm
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:49 am      Reply with quote
I love Nourish Organic face cleanser. All natural and gentle. You can get it at Wegmans, Target or natural food stores. Cleans thoroughly but does not strip skin. No perfumes or harsh chemicals. Make up Alley link has reviews:
https://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=174432/Nourish-Organic-Moisturizing-Cream-Face-Cleanser/Unlisted-Brand/Cleansers
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
xiyue wrote:
Have you tried Valmont?
I think you can have a try. It's comfortable. It's not too dry and not too oily.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:25 am      Reply with quote
Is natural fragrance from essential oils etc acceptable for you?

How about Aesop Purifying Facial Cream Cleanser?

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, C12-16 Alcohols , Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, d-Limonene.
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:43 am      Reply with quote
This brand of facial cleanser is super easy to use, cellcosmet, it is very mild, no taste, after washing the face is very wet, will not feel dry. If you use it, you will love it!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
But the original poster asked for products WITHOUT

no sulfates
no fragrance
no parabens

wenning wrote:
This brand of facial cleanser is super easy to use, cellcosmet, it is very mild, no taste, after washing the face is very wet, will not feel dry. If you use it, you will love it!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
I just discovered The Body Deli and am loving some of their products

Try ALMOND MILK CLEANSER (NOURISHING)

since you asked about a cleanser with no sulfate, no fragrance and no parabens
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Valment products are very useful, including facial cleansers
havana8

Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
wenning wrote:
Valment products are very useful, including facial cleansers

Which Valmont cream cleanser do you like?
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:30 am      Reply with quote
Did you try Dr.Hauschka cleansing cream? It’s made by natural ingredients, gentle to sensitive skin. But you need to be careful about usage - patted, no circular motion.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Or what about Dr Bonners (its a castille soap). I have dry skin and Cerva didn't work for me either, but this stuff is lovely and you can get different natural fragrances (lavender etc).
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Or what about Dr Bonners (its a castille soap). I have dry skin and Cerva didn't work for me either, but this stuff is lovely and you can get different natural fragrances (lavender etc).

Castile soap is considered soap. Essential oils can be irritating. IF you decide to use it, dilute very well. I think there is better choices for dry skin.

Castile soap is an olive-oil-based hard soap made in a style similar to that originating in the Castile region of Spain.[1]
source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castile_soap

5% products discount

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry I posted my reply to this in the ‘good moisturizer’ thread.
At any rate, I use several cleansers. At night, I use Emma Hardie Moringa Balm followed by a cream cleanser: Biologique Recherche Lait E.V. or Lait U.

In the morning, I use Ren’s Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk.

I’d highly recommend the Biologique Recherche E.V. [expensive] AND the Ren Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk. Both are excellent.

La Roche Posay has good cream cleansers in their sensitive Toleraine range.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |