Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
FasciaBlaster
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Bbabe what do you think about the potential for blood clots? She tells people with a history of blood clots to not use the device, but not everyone knows if they have one lurking somewhere. Isn't that dangerous, not to mention the fact that you CAN hit an organ if you are small.
Buttercup2016

Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:50 am      Reply with quote
rainbowrider wrote:
I tend to agree with you and I have seen what you are saying with other devices but this woman goes beyond. I don't know that I've seen someone be so aggressively intent on obliterating all negative feedback. At least there are some honest people out there like Sarah Vaughter who openly state that the dermaroller is not a miracle worker for everyone and actively refutes claims that it works for everything. There's also science and independent studies to back up things like LED and dermaroller--certain basics that are agreed on by the medical community about what is happening and why. I am not seeing that with the fasciablaster. I see stuff about massage and foam rollers but nothing controlled that says it works long term to eliminate cellulite. In fact, all of my research says that such things help with flexibility and pain management (two areas I could certainly use help in!) but that any visual improvement is temporary. If anyone can point me in the direction of some hard facts on fascia and cellulite and how to massage it away I would appreciate it!

I do know my body and as I said I have used somewhat similar devices and never had any issues beyond minor bruising that healed quickly. This thing is brutal but since she and many others were actively encouraging bruising as the path to success I didn't think that it could potentially have long term consequences. And since they delete all posts that reference such things, I had no reason to think that anyone had encountered that issue until I had been doing it for awhile.

I want to believe this thing works--or that anything works!--and if there is a correct method or something I am doing wrong I am all ears to what I can do differently because for better or worse I am stuck with this thing. I even ordered a heating pad to use with it.

I'm glad some of you are seeing results though!

I recently saw a post regarding hemosiderin staining. As you, they are left with discoloration from the bruising. I saved the post to see if it was deleted. Sure enough, the next morning, GONE! I'm happy to see some are seeing results too, however, I think they should be aware of the negatives and proceed with caution.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
This might be a tool that should remain in the fitness industry, bodybuilders, gymnasts and not to benefit the couch potato who has no muscle strains or no reason to have fascia that has been strained or "jacked". This makes sense because I have seen low fat fitness people with muscle tightness and distortion and also very high fat women with no muscle development and smooth looking legs etc.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Fascia blasting and rolling fascia with a roller is, for me, more painful than childbirth. Literally.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
sketteroo wrote:
Fascia blasting and rolling fascia with a roller is, for me, more painful than childbirth. Literally.

I never had kids but blast often, ouch!

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi Moongoddess
Thank you for sharing all these results. I'm just beginning to research this tool and learning what I can before investing. I see the recommendation that the FB be used with an oil but you mentioned that you do it with an arnica Salve. Just curious if you use the salve (is it her after cream?) instead of an oil to blast and, if so, which product? The ingredients in her oil look okay so I may order just to make things easier but if there is a better product, I would be interested.
Cheers!
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
LinnyB wrote:
Hi Moongoddess
Thank you for sharing all these results. I'm just beginning to research this tool and learning what I can before investing. I see the recommendation that the FB be used with an oil but you mentioned that you do it with an arnica Salve. Just curious if you use the salve (is it her after cream?) instead of an oil to blast and, if so, which product? The ingredients in her oil look okay so I may order just to make things easier but if there is a better product, I would be interested.
Cheers!

You can buy Arnica oil, I find it thick so I like to mix with fractionated coconut oil. I just got my face blaster and I love it! Huge wait list for this one. I ordered mine in June 2016 and I just got it Thursday March 9.

Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
This thing sounds serious. My hubby thinks I am deranged for wanting one. Me too. I am a little bit afraid! Laughing

I fell for the marketing ploy. I bought the fascia blaster for pain purposes and every time I blast I get horrible pains and flu-like symptoms. They claim is the "detox" and to keep going but upon further looking into it, this tool can be potentially dangerous to people. I'd recommend you join her "exclusive" group and see for yourself the "results." People continually post BS claiming to have results in 2 weeks, 1 use, 2 uses, etc. just from blasting when if you critically review the pictures, the results are from losing weight, change in lighting and posing and many other factors. The group is highly monitored and posts are pre-approved so that nothing negative about the fascia blaster is said. They have kicked out people from the group from simply questioning the "results."
There are other secret groups with people who have been greatly affected by this device. Some with serious health issues. If it sounds too good to be true, maybe it is.
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:45 am      Reply with quote
I also bought the fascia blastersome time ago. I just made sure to keep my expectations in check. At first I was going as hard as I could-- and it just hurt.

I found a good rhythm for me which is going slow and softer. Being more gentle to my body. Ahimsa applies to ourselves as well.

My goal is not to remove cellulite, just to get lymph flowing and give myself a soothing massage. I use the blaster about 3-4 times a week. I do feel better after using it however... cellulite reduction? No.

I am also concerned about the cult like feel of the private facebook page. Real dialogue is not encouraged and those who question have posts deleted. I think Ashley has good intentions but way over her head and does not understand her responsibility to ensure true education.

5% products discount

Sat May 27, 2017 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Im conducting an experiement with mine - which Ive had for ages but never used consistantly because of the bruises it leaves on my thighs. Now Im single Im going to do an A/B experiment- only doing the left side - legs, arms, tummy. Ill do it every day, in the shower (I put a hair mask on & use a really slippery body wash) & in a week Im going to take pics turning around so I can be sure if its the light or whatever. Ill update you all..I know a week isnt long but that will be 7 blasts.

One area I did today for the first time ever was my calves & lower legs & OMG it hurt. Especially down towards my achilles tendons (Im not going over them). Now I have had stiff painful tendons for ages & the only thing that works is Pures ligament Restore (expensive & stops working when you stop taking it) & ibuprofen. Today after that my left ankle was NOTICEBALY less sore & stiff. So my a/b experiment may have to stop as I want this on both ankles. I only did it for about 30 seconds & was fairly gentle so clearly theres something going on.

Also, a note re hormones. Cellulite is indeed hormone related, I believe that hormones affect connective tissue (stiffening it up) & of course collagen so Im using gelatin & am about to start taking Hyalauronic acid with collagen. My Pures ligament restore was supposed to be good for cellulite but working on the theory that these things go where they are needed Im guessing my poor ankles 'used up' all of the collagen in it - so Ive added gelatin powder (in smoothies & coffees) & collagen powder/whey powder (just to smoothies). Ive been taking the gelatin powder inconsistantly for a month or so & havent noticed anything so time to get serious - Ill let you know if it works.
Metallicblue
5% products discount

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:14 am      Reply with quote
LOOOONG post coming up! This is as much a personal chastisement to myself for believing in snake oils as it is a message to fellow fascia blasters.

I was a big believer in the FB (I used to have myofascial release massage and the whole concept made sense to me!) However, I've gone down a rabbit hole gathering information over the past few days and am going to stop using it and, having previously sung it praise, feel I should post here!

I feel quite fortunate actually because I have a terrible habit of buying a device, using it for a while and then putting it on the back burner. This is what happened with the FB and I consider myself lucky! My partner used it a couple of times exactly as instructed by Ashley Black and got a large, painful lump in his stomach which turned out to be a haematoma. He was put off after that and I started to get a few weird side effects but STILL I believed in it and put it all down to 'detox'. Why? Because I WANTED to believe in it. We like to think we are worldly and savvy but we all desperately yearn for a miracle in a cheap plastic bottle and sometimes close our eyes and ignore the voice in our head screaming sensible advice at us, don't we?

I have extensive experience with photoshop and, at first, started noticing some OBVIOUSLY altered before and after images on Facebook. I believed in the device at the time and was extremely embarrassed to see these as I had recommended the FB to many friends and these images were making it look like a terrible scam. I posted on Ashley's page mentioning that I was a believer in the Facia Blaster BUT questioned why these clearly manipulated images were being posted on the Facebook group and was promptly shot down. Still, stupid me, I put it down to the users themselves photoshopping the images for attention and 'praise.' People are funny aren't they? Again, everyone wants to feel good. Everyone wants to be told "you go girl!" and feel like all their pain and effort brought them positive gain.

I was going to pick up the damned thing again this week but thought I'd have a browse of FB and see what was new with it and that's when I started seeing the current terrifying reviews and horror stories coming out of the woodwork. I know EVERY device/cosmetic is going to have it's disgruntled users who experienced adverse effects but I think it would be crazy of us to ignore the stories coming out regarding the FB and risking out bodies in the name of vanity. Since I started using it a few weird things started happening to my body including sudden hormone fluctuations, extraordinarily heavy periods which I have never had in my life, gut disturbances (I was concentrating on blasting my belly area mostly, and legs.) Now it could be nothing to do with the FB, nothing is a certainty but I seem to be seeing these side effects reported in others now so who knows. Out of respect for myself it's going in the trash.

I too had pretty cool instantaneous results after 2/3 blasts and feel so utterly stupid now because, as someone who is skeptical of everything touted to be a "miracle", and rightly so, I feel that I was suckered in by the whole cult mentality and my own wishful thinking. Hindsight is 20/20 vision and OF COURSE my legs/thread veins smoothed out/lessened after I assaulted them with a hard plastic claw: they were swollen! Long term inflammation in the body is only ever going to be a bad thing. One positive thing I think it did help with is breaking up some residual nodules in my belly from a fat freezing procedure. However, massage is a very useful thing which nobody can deny! I still use massage and body brushing for a multitude of things from encouraging collagen in my face to flushing out toxins. It is great, it works! However, I don't think the FB and its associated bruising is 'massage'. It is downright self harm! My trust for Ashley Black and her aggressive device is GONE and I think it would be extremely wise of those of us with this tool to regard it with extreme caution. It may well be a useful tool in some ways but the methods Ashley is recommending and her utterly criminal advertising campaign should raise serious suspicion. I can't trust her or the FB anymore, I feel I'd be dumb to.

Now there are always two sides to the story and then there is the truth. However, so others who are in my previously "on the fence" potion can make an informed decision, here are some of the factors behind my own decision to chuck this thing out. I do believe we will be seeing some class action suits against AB soon!:

1. Check out the current reviews of the FB on Facebook, and the support groups cropping up for the people who have been injured. A lot of people have been seriously damaged it turns out, even when using it exactly as per the instructions. This device is a literal game of Russian roulette with your body and nobody knows that the long term effects are going to be. Ashley Black first heavily denied all these people's testimonies and went on a crusade to block/ban them from having a voice on FB. Recently she added a ton of serious side effects to the official warning list which she has spent years denying people were having. Some of these are life threatening, many are life changing.

As you'll read on the below links MANY OF THE BEFORE AND AFTER IMAGES SHE USES HAVE BEEN STOLEN FROM PLASTIC SURGEONS WEBSITES! This has been confirmed with the surgeons. You will see many shocking examples of these even on the review section on the 'Ashley Black Guru' page with people calling her out. We already know that a multitude more have been photoshopped, I've seen this myself many times with my keen eye for altered images! She also posted a photo twice, once claiming it to be her own legs and another time claiming it to be another person's. If you feel the need to post so much as ONE fake before/after image promoting your product you are, simply, a scammer. No ifs or buts. Ashley is not a trustworthy person.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fasciablaster/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1411919768867956/?fref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1411919768867956/

3. We were all her guinea pigs. It has transpired that proper testing was not done, blood tests were not performed. THE DEVICE IS NOT FDA APPROVED! The FDA were contacted and though it is recognised as a Medical device it is NOT approved by them contradicting what Ashley Black had everyone thinking. We don't really know how this thing works. It seems to be working nicely as a pain relieving tool for people and, from what I understand about fascia, this makes sense. However, the FB is an aggressive tool and how do people know their pain relief is not, to some degree, nerve damage? Anyone who has had a professional MFR massage knows its typically very gentle and non invasive procedure involving stretching and gentle, medium depth strokes to release fascia. Extreme heat is considered utterly unnecessary. Would you really be happy coming away from a professional masseuse absolutely COVERED in bruises having gone through sheer agony and having been half cooked alive with oppressive heat? I know massages can cause detox symptoms, lymphatic flushing and even pain but that is why we have them fairly infrequently, drink a lot of water and rest afterwards and generally get treatments from respectable, qualified professionals.

4.Her ex husband has now spoken out about the plethora of people who have contacted him with serious adverse effects for years. AB had put the world under the impression that he was a vascular surgeon, he was not, he was a nurse. Of course we have to keep in mind that a disgruntled ex husband is not going to give the most unbiased testimony BUT he is certainly going to be someone with a lot of dirt to divulge. He does have a medical background and is now helping a lot of people who have been injured.

5. I'm sorry to say it but do you know who THE WORST advert is for this device? Ashley Black herself. Have you guys seen her lately? Overweight (massive weight gain is one of the side effects people have been complaining of), her skin is hanging off her bones (another side effect), she has ZERO definition and fat, flabby arms with 'bingo wings'. Worst of all she has developed a terrible turkey neck. Apparently she no longer uses the device because she doesn't have time Laughing What excuse does the inventor have for developing the very things her device was meant to prevent/cure? She should be the a walking testimony for quite how awesome this thing is at yet she is the polar opposite. A total mess! Why would you have a terrible turkey neck if you can "fix a turkey neck in two sessions" according to her? Look at Tina Richards behind the Tua Tre'nd! A great advert for that particular device! She believes in it and her face demonstrates that the tool worked for her. The before and after photos she posts of other people demonstrate decent and reasonable results, not miracles!

I once saw a dermatologist who turned out to be a total quack and rip off merchant, she authorities got in contact with her previous clients as she is now being investigated. When discussing her with other ex patients of hers on a forum we all noted one particularly unsettling thing: her skin was TERRIBLE! How could we take the advise of someone who believed their way was the only way when it clearly wasn't working for them!?

This is what I thought AB looked like (obviously with help from Photoshop but she still looks well and fit):

https://www.facebook.com/NewsWatchTV/photos/p.10152704986769031/10152704986769031/?type=1

This is what AB ACTUALLY looks like having crammed herself into to overly tight jeans. She is only 44! I've seen some really shocking bikini pics posted of her on another group but really this video says enough:

https://www.facebook.com/blink/videos/431460207220467/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

Not so long ago I was singing this device praise on forums. Even here on EDS! This post is a warning to everyone to seriously look into this device before picking it up and joining the cult mentality of, "Oh your skin is hanging off your bones and you are pooping blood? Don't worry, that is just detox, just blast longer, harder, more frequently, bruise more. YAAAS." I now feel SO stupid having researched it properly and opened my eyes. It is a fantasy being able to do away with diet, exercise, hard work etc. There is merit to massage done sensible and sympathetically! There MAY be merit to the fascia blaster and the ideas behind it but, as of now, I would say execute EXTREME caution as the negative elements and true nature of Ashley Black MUST NOT and CAN NOT be ignored! I hope I haven't caused myself any lasting damage.
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
I am one of those people who was seriously injured by the fasciablaster and ended up in the ER and in need of emergency surgery.

I am wondering what other injuries you've heard of because i was banned from the FaceBook site for warning others.

I, too, have seen her latest videos and she has gained a ton of weight. I always had that in the back of my mind because she never looked as good as she boasted the FB could make you look.

I used it for 5 months religiously and as instructed and saw a tiny tiny improvement in my cellulite on my legs, but it made my arms look loose and gross because I had little fat there and was using it for definition. Instead I got loose skin, like many other women, who are now looking for ways to fix it.

Long story short, be careful, very very very careful using it anywhere on your torso. DO NOT use the pointy nugget anywhere, it goes way too deep!
Metallicblue
5% products discount

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so sorry to hear that! Sad I would recommend joining the Fasciablaster Negative Effects group on FB. I've been following it and the FDA is apparently starting to get a lot of complaints. There is another group called Blaster "The Real Story" where I believe I saw a list of the current side effects.
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:26 am      Reply with quote
I checked out the real truth group and WOW! There is a HUGE list of injuries that people have suffered - from blood clots, to heart problems, to thyroid problems, blunt trauma, itchy skin, gaining tons of weight, and more. Her moderators are on there telling people the real truth about how dangerous this tool really is and there is a class action suit against her with 100 people so far. She settled out of court with one girl for the damage she caused her. This just got really crazy! I am glad I stopped when I did. One woman posted a video of how her skin is literally falling off the bone, completely detached. Why would she do this to all these women?!!!
londonista
5% products discount

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:34 am      Reply with quote
I used mine a few times, for a week, but Im afraid I had to give up as I got little bruises all over my legs which have only just gone now. I cant use anything that leaves me looking like that. Admittedly I DO bruise easily however.

Im selling mine if anyone wants to buy it!
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:02 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone have any ideas on why it would cause weight gain? I use a foam roller to massage the fascia, as per the instructions of my physical therapist, and I realize the FB goes much deeper. Do you think it's related to the fascia itself? I wonder if the body goes into such a state of detox and repair that it just becomes overwhelmed and completely depleted? And every time you blast, the cycle continues.

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, when the body is overwhelmed by toxins released from tissues such as heavy metals, etc., it will build up fat in which to deposit those toxins to keep them out of the blood and to prevent overwhelming the liver. Also, excess fat causes estrogen dominance which could explain some other side effects. I would definitely supplement the liver, drink tons of water, and use infrared sauna if I were going to use this device (I have one, but haven't tried it yet). To build up the skin-tightening collagen, you really need excess collagen-building nutrients beyond what the body requires for daily maintenance and repairs, along with co-nutrients, especially large doses of Vitamin C (great for detox and collagen). I bet that would help repair the damage that some users experience.

Sorry for the long ramble. I haven't read this thread in awhile, and I'm shocked at the variety and degree of injuries that responsible users have sustained. It does make sense that there are some side effects, since our bodies are not just separate systems like skin, muscle, or fascia. What we do to one part can create a cascade effect that positively or negatively affects many other systems. However, users should not require emergency surgery or have detached skin, etc. I really hope the people hurt by this device will heal quickly and completely!

Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:01 am      Reply with quote
I believe it causes weight gain by changing your hormones. It contains BPA and you’re essentially rubbing it all over your body
ladyjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
DebM wrote:
oh Moongoddess, I know exactly what "hanging off the bone is". I'm 60 and it's disgusting. I unfortunately have crepey skin on the mid/inner arm and I hate that. My arms are fairly toned but I do have the dreaded bat wings which I could live with, they are hidden well enough but just can't find anything to help with the crepiness. I've had TCA peels, laser, rf, no luck....surgery is probably the only option and I don't want scars and my husband would flip out.

I haven't posted on here in so long I forgot how! I wanted to share my experience with crepey arms. I've tried everything as I hated them too and wore long sleeves. Tried creams, I tried many different kinds of lasers even one that made my arms red for weeks. Nothing worked. Then I noticed I had age spots on my hands and went in to a laser center here and asked for IPL. It's what I'd had before for age spots and it works well. The technician suggested I try it on the crepe skin. IPL? She thought it would work so I said ok, I didn't expect much. When she was done, I couldn't believe it, one treatment on my forearms and I could see a difference, a big difference. I thought it was probably just swollen or something and the results would diminish over a few days. But it didn't! I could see the difference between my forearms that she did and upper arms that weren't done. I went back a week later and had my upper arms done and it's nothing short of amazing to me how IPL could fix this problem so quick. I'm going back for more treatments and I took out my short sleeved tops for summer! The machine was called the Triniti (with an I on the end) and she used the IPL portion on me. Feel free to pm me, I'm so blown away with this!

Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
moongoddess wrote:
I totally understand your concern.
I have tried to search skin hanging off the bone but really cldnt find as much info as I would have liked....
I have seen women freaking out about it and they have been advised that it is just a phase and that they need to use weights.
I guess what happens is that although you may look like you've got muscle, it can actually be encased in bound fascia - so when you free up the fascia you no longer have the muscle tone and the skin hangs - no mind you my arms look very good mostly - but when I bend down to touch my toes or just lean over with my arms hanging and unflexed it's not pretty! BUT I am also 54 and it is just part of the aging process Sad so maybe it has nothing to do with FB....I dunno...
HOWEVER, I have started lifting weights for my arms and am seeing a slight improvement - i'm trying to remain really open minded about this being a process rather than thinking I have messed up my body - even if my arms never progress to a firmer state, I would do it all over again - the pay off is that good -
hope this helps some
also, I did request that Ashley have a thorough section on Skin Hanging Off the Bone in her new book (she asked people to weigh in on what they thought was essential for her new book)-

moongoddess, are you still using your FB? Any further results since this old thread died?

I am thinking of buying one. I'm a big fan of Carol Maggio's No Lipo Lipo but is so much work, I think a tool would make it easier. I understand a lot about fascia and have read some of the negatives, which I suspect (based on my own experience with recovering my health) are due to detox. I'm just on the fence cuz I don't need another expensive gadget that goes unused. If anyone could chime in with recent feedback, it would be greatly appreciated. Smile
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Mine is in the junk bin heading to Goodwill. I would rather have the money I paid but oh well.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, AnnieR. I bit the bullet (or maybe I got bit in the bank account Laughing ) and got one. I start tomorrow. I'll post my results / opinion good or bad. Probably not with pics because my mid section is what I'm going after and after losing 80lbs after turning 50 it's never going to be pic worthy. I'm privately documuenting with pics, tho, so we'll see. I'm shooting mainly to get rid of that last little bit of spare tire that can pooch through my t-shirts over my jeans. Gelatin intake, clean diet, and No Lipo Lipo have left me in pretty good shape all things considered but the No Lipo Lipo with knuckles is so much work. Again, we'll see.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:37 am      Reply with quote
You bet!
I find that a dry brush works well and is not as aggressive and no bruises! The bruising was horrible fro me even with gentle use.
I put it in the garage sale box so hopefully i can get a little return on it haha.
You bet!

Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I got a lot of bruising with No Lipo Lipo at first, too. It went away.

My plan is to drop down about 10lbs below the weight I want to be, then gain 10lbs back for "plumping", all the while doing the Fasciablaster. I simply couldn't keep up the manual No Lipo Lipo for the amount of time I have to invest and I hope these tools cut the time and effort. My goal is to tighten up and smooth as much loose skin as I can. It's not bad at all considering the weight I've lost, but I'd like to see what I can accomplish on my own before I go to Costa Rica for my $10,000 / accommodations + meals + "Pick-any-two-body-parts" nip and tuck extravaganza. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Also, I firmly believe that increased collagen and vitamin C intake are crucial for tightening loose skin. I've seen people who have lost as much weight as me that look a lot worse, and I'm crediting steady collagen intake plus a good diet for that.

Fingers crossed you get at least a little return on your Fasciablaster investment! Smile
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
Which collagen do you use? I am looking for a good one?
hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
I love mine! I need to join that FB site. Anyone had luck tightening neck skin?

Ok, I read a few comments after writing my post and came back to edit.

I love using mine to loosen fascia and help me be pain free. The device was originally intended to help breakup fascia adhesions and other and it does so very well. I do use it quite strongly on my face. I have had minor bruising when using it on the body in areas with tight fascia but I know from a couple decades of DIY facial experience that minor bruising results in stronger tissue in the long run.

This device is amazing for loosening soft tissue before stretching and I also use it on my face.

61 in 2/2021. Author of "Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care" May 2015. Sunscreen/skin protection, DIY C serum, firming serums, Retin-A, OCM, FlexEffect from 2002, lymphatic massage, 6 rolls/year 1.5 mm derma roller from 2008, Infrared/Red LED from 2009, Galvanic/Ultrasound intermittent
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |