Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Jowls, any devices working?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
CeciliaP

Thu May 11, 2017 1:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I am new here. My name is Cecilia and I live in sweden. I am 46 and my face is really starting to sag now. I use retiniods, exercise my face with Tua Trend and occasionally use a dermaroller. I have a bad case of malarbags that I keep up with fillers in my cheeks. Now I can see that jowls really are forming and that makes me sad. I have a soft spot for gadgets and would like to hear if any of you ladies and gentlemens have found something that can tighten the jawline? Something that you have tried and found working.

Thank you so much in advance! Smile

//Cecilia
CeciliaP

Thu May 11, 2017 1:36 am      Reply with quote
I didn´t know how to edit my text so I write some more here instead. I wanted to add that I don´t think the jowls have something to do with muscles being weak, but with skin that is not so elastic anymore and some fat deposit.
Just wanted to add that, and that I LOOOVE this board (and gadgets)! Smile

Curious about the TriPollar Stop for example. someone still using and being happy?

And, oh, sorry for my sometimes bad English! Smile

//Cecilia
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2017 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I am using my tripollar Pose, which is the body version of the stop both to dissolve some over indulgence in filler in the buccal area and to help with jowls and brows.

Thought it was worth a go since I already had the device. It has been very effective in the brow area, opening the eyes, lifting the brows and getting rid of those small fat deposits in the medial area of my eyelids. I am seeing more definition of the cheeks, as well. There may be a slight flattening of the jowls (mine are not terribly pronounced), but I noticed a bigger improvement from using botox in the platysmas and along the jawline. I think this may be called a "Nefertiti Lift". Botox in this area also helps with the cords in the neck which is a very telling symptom of age.

In the past I have had great overall results with the Tua so that may be all you need. I am sure I will go back to it at some point, but all these things take time and at present I can only manage RF and laser. All of the treatments are time consuming and boring, so I find it useful to have a few different remedies to keep me motivated.

Good luck, and I hope you are able to find something that works well for you.

mis
Oldfield
5% products discount

Thu May 11, 2017 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Try the neckline slimmer and facial flex. This will help a lot.
ballerina
5% products discount

Mon May 15, 2017 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
The skin won't tighten there. It has dropped from the cheeks. To fix it you need to pull the whole face back up like a facelift, and that means strong facial exercise. I use Ageless if you Dare because it does the job quickly with no frills. I'm afraid a gadget won't be much use because the problem is muscular
Oldfield
5% products discount

Tue May 16, 2017 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Wrong
maggie_p
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2017 9:39 am      Reply with quote
I don't know how big is your jowls issue, I can only comment on mine.
I find Nuface neck part is quite helpful for that area. The fact that I thought I had fat but immediately after Nuface it looks a lot better means it is related to lymph.
In terms of Tua Trend, you need to be careful with positioning, that you are not overdeveloping the muscles in that area, that can make jowls look worse...
sharky2
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2017 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I am around 60 and I have used various of the rollers for over 10 years. This does help.
hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

Lift the muscles, lift the skin. There are a variety of ways to strengthen the muscles. I use facial exercise and posted this blog:

http://www.skinremodelingdiy.com/blog/facialexercisesdotheywork

It is never too late, although it will take consistency.

HGG

61 in 2/2021. Author of "Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care" May 2015. Sunscreen/skin protection, DIY C serum, firming serums, Retin-A, OCM, FlexEffect from 2002, lymphatic massage, 6 rolls/year 1.5 mm derma roller from 2008, Infrared/Red LED from 2009, Galvanic/Ultrasound intermittent
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |