Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

the Ageless body video is out
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
ballerina
5% products discount

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:38 am      Reply with quote
I bought and tried it yesterday; it's not too hard but hoping it works like her face programme which did sort out my face really a lot. Lou looks really good, so hopefully... also glad to eee the price is more in line with what she used to charge before the prices went up about 600per cent.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Okay so there are three videos. All are very clear and helpful. Lou does look great in them all and you can see her body is to die for. It is very cheap which is great, but the routine itself looks to be relatively simple. I tried it with the realtime video and really like how she set it up to work each part by party (neck, arms, torso, legs).

I have to confess straight up that I was skeptical at first, because I'm a big fan of Carole Maggio's No Lipo Lipo which I love and has definitely changed my body, but I am definitely going to add bits of this to my routine.

There seems to be two parts, one dry brushing with a brush and the other is the actual massage. Whilst Lou demonstrates the massage on dry skin, I think that its more than likely I will do this in the shower in the morning with soap. The only thing I would add though is to me with grabbing the torso you need to have a bit of skin, otherwise that pinching will be difficult.

Aside from that though - I really like it. It is fast, easy. Lou doesn't go into details so you literally get just the technique - which I think works better for me rather than being bogged down with a load of unnecessary info.
malgorzatah
5% products discount

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
I've also bought it. Paid in the evening, got the files first thing in the morning. No complaints here. I do like it, it's nothing like the massages I've seen, and seems quite powerful. I did my arms and they really burnt afterwards.

I agree with TheresaMary that LouLou's body is great. And she's got a fascinating tattoo on her stomach Smile. I am not a fan of tattoos, actually, but this one is really cool, very original. I wonder what's the story behind it Smile.
5% products discount

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Is this a physical product they mail out or is it download only?
malgorzatah
5% products discount

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:50 am      Reply with quote
It's a download, three files actually.

Did LouLou mention how often the massage should be performed? Daily, or, I don't know, twice a week? I'd rather do the latter, because I think that the skin should be given some time to heal.

80085 wrote:
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:08 am      Reply with quote
If you look at the pdf it outlines a schedule of when to do them alongside the Ageless exercisse.
So from memory it starts at Day 3 and suggests doing it day 3 and 4 only so I think you would do it when you did exercises for day 3 and 4 only so that will give you plenty of rest too which I agree with you is important.
malgorzatah wrote:

Did LouLou mention how often the massage should be performed? Daily, or, I don't know, twice a week? I'd rather do the latter, because I think that the skin should be given some time to heal.

80085 wrote:
malgorzatah
5% products discount

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:31 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, TheresaMary. What pdf do you have in mind? I got 3 videos only - maybe I've missed something?

TheresaMary wrote:
If you look at the pdf it outlines a schedule of when to do them alongside the Ageless exercisse.
So from memory it starts at Day 3 and suggests doing it day 3 and 4 only so I think you would do it when you did exercises for day 3 and 4 only so that will give you plenty of rest too which I agree with you is important.
malgorzatah wrote:

80085 wrote:
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:04 am      Reply with quote
Sorry I got muddled. The massage has a pdf and I got both at the same time. My confusion. Sorry with the body there aren't any written recommendations at all but I'm sure Lou can suggest something.
malgorzatah wrote:
Thank you, TheresaMary. What pdf do you have in mind? I got 3 videos only - maybe I've missed something?

TheresaMary wrote:
malgorzatah wrote:

80085 wrote:
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, and thanks so much for your interest and feedback. I'll try to answer your questions here.

Malgorzatah,
Frequency: do as much as you like and can make time for. I only do it once or twice per week, and that will tighten you significantly over time.
You can do it more often for faster results, but yes, always leave time to repair your skin so the results show. This means either taking at least 2 days off per week or taking longer breaks of a week or so every few weeks.

There isn't a physical version yet, download is the only way it exists at present...sorry 😐

Theresa Mary
thanks so much for your positive views and kind words. It's so uplifting. ❤️❤️

Malgozorah again
Many thanks to you too. The tattoo on my stomach was quite recent, it's a medieval drawing of women dancing to a lyre, and I've loved the picture for years. My husband and I both took Anglo Saxon and Middle English at university, so it's a kind of code between us, and it makes me feel great knowing that these happy, liberated figures are going everywhere with me.

My stomach is quite scarred and the part of my body I'm least happy with, so I had the tattoo to draw attention to it and be proud of it. It worked, because I totally accept my stomach now.

Wow, long answer!

Anyway, best wishes to all of you

Loulou xxxx

5% products discount

Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, 10 days later, did it every day reporting that my skin looks absolutely fantastic, glowing, smooth, better than it's looked for years!
I should say that I'm the kind of person who it makes most difference to. I've not tried this kind of hand-on tough massage before and I only body brush inconsistently. It might not be so dramatic for a person that already does intensive work for the body,
But it's working for me yay!
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
Long time without been around here. Interested in knowing if this is an exercise programme? I read you talking about dry brushing and massage, are two of the videos about that and the third one about exercise?
TIA.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:28 am      Reply with quote
Not Loulou but have them so can answer. The three videos are as follows:

1. Dry brushing
2. Massage - explanation of the technique
3. Massage - real time whole body massage in real time. Less detail as per video 2, and rather rapid but all straight forward and easy to follow.

ATester wrote:
Hello,
Long time without been around here. Interested in knowing if this is an exercise programme? I read you talking about dry brushing and massage, are two of the videos about that and the third one about exercise?
TIA.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:31 am      Reply with quote
I'm quite aggressive with my body. I did No Lipo Lipo since starting the thread and purchased it and have done that for over a year. This won't replace NLL for me, but it is a lovely addition and it feels good to do. I do it as well as and I love how it feels, particularly the neck massage part - that alone to me feels so good.
ballerina wrote:
Hi everyone, 10 days later, did it every day reporting that my skin looks absolutely fantastic, glowing, smooth, better than it's looked for years!
I should say that I'm the kind of person who it makes most difference to. I've not tried this kind of hand-on tough massage before and I only body brush inconsistently. It might not be so dramatic for a person that already does intensive work for the body,
But it's working for me yay!
malgorzatah
5% products discount

Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:32 am      Reply with quote
TM, thanks for clarifying.

Loulou, thank you for your answer. Re: tattoo - what a sweet story behind it Smile. The more I look at your tattoo (probably sounds creepy, sorry Laughing )the more I like it.

To be honest, real time massage/dry brushing video is a bit too fast for me, so I do it in my own time. I decided to follow LouLou's plan and do it twice a week, together with my usual massage, which is a mixture of Korean scrappinge and NLL (and gave me great results, more toned abdomen and slimmer thighs).
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:10 am      Reply with quote
What is Korean scrappinge? I've not heard of that before?
malgorzatah
5% products discount

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, TheresaMary - that's my stupid typo, I meant scraping massage Smile. Basically, my version is rather similar to No Lipo Lipo - I mean, in reality this Korean massage is a bit more complicated, with some spiral movements. Unfortunately I forgot the whole sequence, so I use only long vertical moves and I got this from this book:

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=513276354

The book is mainly about face bone massage, but not only - there are many massages inside, also those of skin and soft tissue, and the body as well. It's in Korean, but very well illustrated and easy to understand. The only thing you have to know is to repeat every move 9 times.

Another difference is that I do it with this tool, because it's much easier for me:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01IQHFTCC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I really recommend this tool (I've got two of them, one for each hand), it is just great for face massaging as well.

TheresaMary wrote:
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:03 am      Reply with quote
malgorzatah wrote:
Sorry, TheresaMary - that's my stupid typo, I meant scraping massage Smile. Basically, my version is rather similar to No Lipo Lipo - I mean, in reality this Korean massage is a bit more complicated, with some spiral movements. Unfortunately I forgot the whole sequence, so I use only long vertical moves and I got this from this book:

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=513276354

The book is mainly about face bone massage, but not only - there are many massages inside, also those of skin and soft tissue, and the body as well. It's in Korean, but very well illustrated and easy to understand. The only thing you have to know is to repeat every move 9 times.

Another difference is that I do it with this tool, because it's much easier for me:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01IQHFTCC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I really recommend this tool (I've got two of them, one for each hand), it is just great for face massaging as well.

TheresaMary wrote:

This looks exactly like a Gua sha scraping tool...a Chinese jade tool. I'm supposing they come from a similar source and objective and shared history..
I've been using it on the face and I like it because of it's ease and simplicity as opposed to other forms of facial manipulation...but I haven't yet tried it on the body.
wishee
5% products discount

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I'm excited to add this to my routine, since ageless gave me great results.

Are we supposed to use oil with it? Loulou doesn't in the video, but I'm a little worried about stretching the skin or something if I don't.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:59 am      Reply with quote
Its interesting as that thought occurred to me too and then I started thinking maybe its better not to use oil as it works the skin moreso as a result without the oil, plus its not so slippery or slidey.
Hopefully Loulou can share her opinion but I'm guessing maybe it doesn't need oil. Guessing -
don't know for sure.
wishee wrote:
I'm excited to add this to my routine, since ageless gave me great results.

Are we supposed to use oil with it? Loulou doesn't in the video, but I'm a little worried about stretching the skin or something if I don't.
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi wishee,
Theresa Mary is right, I don't recommend using oil etc, as it's the stretching of the skin that encourages it to thicken and strengthen. I know. It's scary, but actually the whole process of rejuvenation happens because the skin needs to repair itself.

It's the same as when your muscles ache or when your lungs feel tight after a vigorous workout... this is where your skin grows healthier and younger.

Use an oil by all means if you feel nervous, but be aware that your goal is to go bareback.

All best, loulou😎

Theresa Mary thank you again for the help and guidance you give to novices 💋

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Just to say, the price of this gem is set to go up significantly after the end of October. Right now it's a bargain at $10, so grab a bargain 😎

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:19 am      Reply with quote
I whole heartedly recommend this. If you like what Ageless did for your face, then $10 for the rest of your body is a mega deal not to miss! Just my opinion but I've seen it and do it alongside other things and you know what I'm like - when I find something that works I talk non stop about it.
otherloulou wrote:
Just to say, the price of this gem is set to go up significantly after the end of October. Right now it's a bargain at $10, so grab a bargain 😎
wishee
5% products discount

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you TheresaMary and for clarifying, Loulou. Smile
Your explanation makes total sense to me, I just wanted to make sure. Can't wait to get started! I love how these programs are so short, it makes me actually stick with them and get results.
terriks

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I just discovered and joined this forum today after reading about the ageless program on another site, and I'm interested in purchasing it. A couple of you mentioned how great LouLou's body looks. Are there before/after pics somewhere? Will this work on a 60 year old?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 am      Reply with quote
I'm in my late 60's (almost 70) and its working for me really well - so I'd say yes.

I don't think there are before/afters yet,
but I'm pretty happy with what its doing for my body.
Its firming me up in places for sure.
terriks wrote:
Hi, I just discovered and joined this forum today after reading about the ageless program on another site, and I'm interested in purchasing it. A couple of you mentioned how great LouLou's body looks. Are there before/after pics somewhere? Will this work on a 60 year old?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |