Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Valmont Prime Renewing Pack

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
Takayama
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 75
Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Bought the regular size from EDS. I'm in my mid thirty and have dry skin, but may breakout from time to time.

As recommended by my friend, I apply it every night. Put on my face and wait for about 20 mins, slightly massage my face, and then clean my face with Valmont Water Falls. The result is superb - my face is brighten and pores become invisible. My face feels refreshed after use.

Will definitely repurchase, and I'm glad to see one of the free gifts offered by EDS is a 15ml size of renewing pack.
supermacyb
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Jun 2015
Posts: 53
Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
Is the water falls a must buy item with renewing pack?
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Posts: 2130
Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
supermacyb wrote:
Is the water falls a must buy item with renewing pack?


No, you don't need anything.

_________________
https://perfectsunblock.wordpress.com
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Posts: 2130
Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
It's a really nice product but I feel like my skin needs a break from using it everyday. Otherwise, my skin gets used to it.


Takayama wrote:
Bought the regular size from EDS. I'm in my mid thirty and have dry skin, but may breakout from time to time.

As recommended by my friend, I apply it every night. Put on my face and wait for about 20 mins, slightly massage my face, and then clean my face with Valmont Water Falls. The result is superb - my face is brighten and pores become invisible. My face feels refreshed after use.

Will definitely repurchase, and I'm glad to see one of the free gifts offered by EDS is a 15ml size of renewing pack.

_________________
https://perfectsunblock.wordpress.com
supermacyb
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Jun 2015
Posts: 53
Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:38 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
supermacyb wrote:
Is the water falls a must buy item with renewing pack?


No, you don't need anything.


Thanks.
I using it everyday now. Cool
Plakiss
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 29 Oct 2015
Posts: 3
Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:45 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
supermacyb wrote:
Is the water falls a must buy item with renewing pack?


No, you don't need anything.


x2 Smile
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 31 Oct 2015
Posts: 251
Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Though I am a big fan of Valmont, its famous prime renewing pack does not work for me. I know some can experience dramatic improvement over their skin at least right after using this product. Somehow I did not experience any effect of the product on my skin. I am not sure whether it is due to my combination skin.
student201516
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Sep 2017
Posts: 71
Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
Though I am a big fan of Valmont, its famous prime renewing pack does not work for me. I know some can experience dramatic improvement over their skin at least right after using this product. Somehow I did not experience any effect of the product on my skin. I am not sure whether it is due to my combination skin.


interesting, I also became quite interested in this product, one thing I am afraid is that most mask can have good results for a while, or at most a day, but in the long term, does it have visible improvement?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Anthony Logistics Instant Fix Oil Control (85 g / 3 oz) DeVita Under Eye Repair Serum (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)