Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Few remedies which should be taken care during Waxing
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
paulortiz

Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:52 am      Reply with quote
Waxing is a procedure which should need more attention because of involving sensitive care.! I strongly suggest that waxing is far better than any other hair removal methods.!! Also, anyone could also try stripless hard wax..It has also good result...Though there are many suitable brands for it..But, I strongly recommended Starpil Wax..The varieties they have and results are also good.
SamantaS

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:16 am      Reply with quote
I prefer not to harm my skin with chemicals, heat or lasers. I do threading. It's the best and healthiest for me. Moreover, its cheaper than other techniques. I recommend it.
paulortiz

Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
SamantaS wrote:
I prefer not to harm my skin with chemicals, heat or lasers. I do threading. It's the best and healthiest for me. Moreover, its cheaper than other techniques. I recommend it.

Dear, Your views and ways both are acceptable. But remember one thing about waxing it'll give complete satisfaction if you'll choose a perfect brand. And If threading is applicable for the whole body than many celebrities would have chosen it!! And about the harmful chemicals in wax, I can't judge the products available of other brands but I can give 100% assurance about starpilwax's products. They have also stripless hard wax which may liked by you.!!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:17 am      Reply with quote
Many celebrities do and have chosen threading over waxing. Remember waxing removes a layer of the skin whereas threading does not. That in many ways suggests that waxing will affect everyone differently. Whilst I'm sure the product you sell/recommend is a good quality one, its worth bearing in mind many of us who do thread have done so because we have had reactions to various other methods. Waxing by no means is the only way of removing hair. Please bear that in mind.
paulortiz wrote:
Dear, Your views and ways both are acceptable. But remember one thing about waxing it'll give complete satisfaction if you'll choose a perfect brand. And If threading is applicable for the whole body than many celebrities would have chosen it!! And about the harmful chemicals in wax, I can't judge the products available of other brands but I can give 100% assurance about starpilwax's products. They have also stripless hard wax which may liked by you.!!
hautcosmetics
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:21 am      Reply with quote
It's great idea, Thanks to share..
ericnikki1
5% products discount

Sun May 06, 2018 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
I would also recommend waxing than threading. Waxing removes dead skin from the body. But it is also important to take care during waxing as there are very sensitive parts of our body where we do wax.

5% products discount

Mon May 07, 2018 3:36 am      Reply with quote
Remember, even if you can't get waxing done, there are other hair removal options such as tweezing, threading, sugaring or depilatories that may be safer in your circumstance.
hautcosmetics
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2018 12:04 am      Reply with quote
Great, Thanks to share this idea..
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:28 am      Reply with quote
I use strip wax and enjoy the results from it. It's gentle enough even for sensitive areas.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:31 am      Reply with quote
I have a tip to share

To get rid of the bits of hardened wax that may be left behind, I use Lancome Bifacil Eye Makeup remover. I shake the bottle, pour some on to my palms and hands and rub all over the area. They will dislodge easily.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |