Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Who wants to get rid of her Tua Trend II?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:03 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Doodles, I watched several videos and did see some slight overbuild just to the sides of her mouth. But not at the bottom of her cheeks like in that pic.

I'm sounding like a broken record, but this is really the thing I worry about when it comes to building facial muscles. In the photo, this woman looks like she's had a bad mid-face lift. Maybe it's the lighting, maybe it's the make up, or maybe it's just me. I'm also really interested to know how her face will "resolve" if/when she lets her muscles slacken off a bit. One would hope that everything would loosen up together, but that's probably not the case.

And I'm not against facial exercise - I actually do it, neck exercises too, but nothing is perfect (although that's not always evident) and it's good to know the downside.
LizzieG
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Bethany I'm buying it from the uk website and having it delivered to a friend in England who will then post it on - just works out cheaper for me that way
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:40 am      Reply with quote
LizzieG wrote:
Bethany I'm buying it from the uk website and having it delivered to a friend in England who will then post it on - just works out cheaper for me that way

Makes sense!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:00 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Chiqui, she does look darn good for 43. I did notice some slightly odd muscle definition around her mouth, so I think that is something to watch out for. Of course you have the same possible issue with facial exercise programs.

You are right, I didn't notice because I kept staring at her cheeks.
But I'd rather have her slight overbuild than my slight sagging. Laughing
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
I received an email from Tina Richards today.
The Tua Trend, Tua Spa and Tua Viso are on sale.

Tua Tre'nd I (1 wand) RRP £209; SALE PRICE £184 + P&P £6.99

Tua Tre'nd 2 (2 wands) RRP £251; SALE PRICE £226
+ P&P £7.99

Hope this helps.

Happy Holidays!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Pack!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
You're welcome.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Just a sad little FYI to share; I was watching a you tube instructioal video for the Tua Trend, and decided tu take the Tua Viso out of moth balls and follow along. The placement was fine, muscles contracted the same as the models, and everything felt and looked the same as usual....

....When I woke up the next morning I had monkey mouth, which finally resolved itself these last 4 days.

Moral or my story... I will NEVER again use a device that targets the nerves, causing the facial muscles to contract.

How can a muscle contraction even work, without including resistance?

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Kassy, you got monkey mouth in one day. Shock do you think it could be swelling?

Hmmm...good point on the resistance aspect. I need to look into that a bit more.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Kassy, you got monkey mouth in one day. Shock do you think it could be swelling?

Hmmm...good point on the resistance aspect. I need to look into that a bit more.

Yep! Did the treatment about 2 hours before bed, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, and when I woke the next morning, it was momkey mouth.. I don't think it was swelling at all. It looked like my entire mouth/nl area was just pinched inward. (Think Planet of the Apes Laughing)

I'm not out of the woods yet, but it has relaxed again, thank God... My NL folds/jowls do remain a bit worse, but I've also had a great deal of stress lately, so that doesn't help matters either..

Also Beth, things don't bounce back so easily, once your over the 60 hill... Bad Grin

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:20 am      Reply with quote
Tua trend purchased, which I will be using very carefully to avoid monkey mouth!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:50 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Tua trend purchased, which I will be using very carefully to avoid monkey mouth!

Can't wait to hear about improvements/results!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:06 am      Reply with quote
leathal wrote:
bethany wrote:

Can't wait to hear about improvements/results!

It's coming from the UK to the US, so it may take a while. But it has been shipped already.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I'm sorry to post this, I don't usually complain about a product, but seeing that quite a few of you are thinking about buying a Tua Tre'nd, I just wish to share my experience, in case anyone finds it useful.

I bought my Tua Tre'nd and was very excited about trying it. After reading all the manual and following the instructions carefully I noticed that, as time went by, my eyes started to become puffy and bags were forming under my eyes. I dismissed it thinking that maybe it was effect of the skin tightening a bit. But after some weeks, I saw more wrinkles on the corner of my eyes and one long wrinkle under the eye became more noticeable.

After writing to their customer service because I was worried that the Tua Tre'nd may be giving me more wrinkles, they told me to keep trying and gave me some more instructions which I followed as well.

After another couple of months I wrote to them saying that the Tua Tre'nd wasn't working in spite of following all their instructions and videos. They said that it always works and that they were sorry but, according to their terms and conditions, I couldn't give it back.

On retrospect, I would have bought a device that could be tried and was happy about, instead of spending all that money on this Tua Tre'nd device which left my face worse than it was before I started using it.

Hope this helps anybody who is thinking about buying one. The Tua Tre'nd didn't work for me at all, on the contrary. It left my skin much worse.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |