Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi aam,

Great... You'll soon be looking more like a queen than ever. Keep us posted as to how you get on xx

5% products discount

Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Ageless will tighten your jaw, but from the sounds of it your jaw can't really get any tighter. The exercises will lift the bulk from the bottom of your face, and that makes the area look smoother and more balanced.

Hello there again!

I have a question. I dont really have a bulk from the bottom of my face Sad
I always had a little not veryvery much small face. But in my late teens/twenties it didnt show that much because I carry more fat in my face.
After 2 girls and a lot of stress from a relation I had become thinner and my cheeks I always had before were gone...

Now I've gained weight, and a little in my face has gained but people say I have a small face and I think I look like a girl and I am 38. People often think I am 27. You might think that is a good thing but I would love to look more feminine.

I have also a little pear shaped body and not much breasts. If I gain weigt it nealrly shows in my upper part. I wonder maybe its also hormonal, but I love to gain weight.

Lou you have wonderful cheeks, but I wonder if you had already a good amount of fat on the cheecks or is t a lot of muscle also?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi Deborah An,

My face did plump up significantly after I began to focus on my cheeks, and Ageless is very much geared to getting the youthful shape of your face back.

It happens for several reasons, you build some bulk in the muscles themselves, you hold your face in a more attractive way, and any fat is pulled up from the lower face. Even if you can't see it I guarantee that there is a sheet of fat covering your lower cheeks and it will move up and form a more rounded shape as you train the face.
All best, loulou 😎

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 am      Reply with quote
I just posted this on the Ageless body thread:

A reminder that on November 1st the price of the Ageless body video package will go up to $27 from the $10 it costs now!

Loulou
Neutral

5% products discount

Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanx LouLou

I bought your massage & the 10 exercises.
But because you told me in august the bulk of the lower face is holding me back because my lower face I think is the most problem area because of my bone structure and fat loss I guess.

Would you mind I send you some pictures of me? I dont know how to place them here. So you can see what I mean. I wouldnt mind if you placed them here with your feedback so maybe others will have some feedback they can use having the same problem as I experience.
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Deborah an, it's very brave of you to put yourself out there, and it will be great to advise you and help other people with the same issues.

you are welcome to send me any pictures you need. A note to other members: I can't do personal assessments except in a one on one session, but I'm happy to address any concerns on here, without posting your pictures

😘

5% products discount

Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Ok thanx a lot! I wil send the picture to your email on your website. I have no clue how to put it here but I think you can!

I look forward to your post! And hope more woman can relate to the same problem!
mamaherrera
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have a gaunt and long face as well, which brought me to this program but I have been at it for two weeks and noticed today that from doing the sexy beast and others where you grab your cheeks,
I'm seeing new lines form just like my NL lines, but closer to my nose, so it's like I'm getting a new set of NL lines. Just wondering if this is normal, or temporary but I'm not too sure of that since they are in my skin, they don't go away like pillow lines, they are indented in my skin. Hope to hear from someone as I"m not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks so much,.
havana8

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
reposting for futura

futura wrote:
Post subject: Have you seen the DailyMail article about LouLou ?

This is the link : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3541459/Smoker-53-ditches-anti-ageing-creams-favour-DIY-facelift.html
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:02 am      Reply with quote
I think it is a great article and Loulou comes across so well, but I am baffled by the comments of some of the readers. They really do irritate me. Why do we live in a world where we have to shoot others down so much?
havana8 wrote:
reposting for futura

futura wrote:
Post subject: Have you seen the DailyMail article about LouLou ?

This is the link : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3541459/Smoker-53-ditches-anti-ageing-creams-favour-DIY-facelift.html
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for posting about this article/video. Theresa Mary, thanks for your support about the comments. It's true that the Daily Mail, although it is one of the biggest selling newspapers in the U.K, does seem to attract negative comments.

As you can probably see, my daughters and their friends were particularly outraged by the nasty comments and responded in spades.

LL 😊

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:13 am      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
I just posted this on the Ageless body thread:

A reminder that on November 1st the price of the Ageless body video package will go up to $27 from the $10 it costs now!

Loulou
Neutral

Hi Louise. Where do i find your videos and books? I really want to purchase.

Do you have a new website as Agelessifyoudare.org is not working?? Neutral
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 am      Reply with quote
I thought Louise popped by and posted here that a new website was up and running. Maybe it has technical difficulties but pretty sure it was agelessifyoudare.com but I've looked and its not working for me either.
ZAHARA wrote:
Hi Louise. Where do i find your videos and books? I really want to purchase.

Do you have a new website as Agelessifyoudare.org is not working?? Neutral
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi zahara and Theresa Mary,

Hope you’re having a great Christmas 🎄

I’m sorry, our new system just isn’t functioning successfully. We keep being told it’s been fixed and will be up and running within 48 hours, but it clearly isn’t!
We will have an ahem full and frank exchange with the provider once they return after Christmas, meanwhile if people send their email address to steve, he will send you what you’d like to order and invoice you.

It’ll remain at half price till the new year... all programmes (the original easy 10 programme, the massage and pressure programme and the body skin programme) are at $15 each until January 3rd.

My name on here has changed also, but I hope people still know it’s me!

All best and take care,

Loulou 🧚🏻‍♀️ X
Edit. Ah; I’m not allowed to post Steve’s email 😐
I’m very sorry about this. If anyone would like to send me their email via pm Steve can deal from there.

Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Hi zahara and Theresa Mary,

Hope you’re having a great Christmas 🎄

I’m sorry, our new system just isn’t functioning successfully. We keep being told it’s been fixed and will be up and running within 48 hours, but it clearly isn’t!
We will have an ahem full and frank exchange with the provider once they return after Christmas, meanwhile if people send their email address to steve, he will send you what you’d like to order and invoice you.

It’ll remain at half price till the new year... all programmes (the original easy 10 programme, the massage and pressure programme and the body skin programme) are at $15 each until January 3rd.

My name on here has changed also, but I hope people still know it’s me!

All best and take care,

Loulou 🧚🏻‍♀️ X
Edit. Ah; I’m not allowed to post Steve’s email 😐
I’m very sorry about this. If anyone would like to send me their email via pm Steve can deal from there.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you are having problems. Hopefully everything will be up and running soon.

I will send you a pm with my email address xx hope to hear from you soon!

Also do you have any social media Louise where we can follow you to keep us posted? Or is the forum the place to be?

lots of love! x
denalove

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:53 am      Reply with quote
I just discovered facial exercises by accident over the past several weeks. I found this forum and found the Ageless if you Dare book available on lulu com. I tried going on the ageless if you dare website, but the website isn't there.
So I spent much more on the book then I see from what others have mentioned that they spent on it. I also see some mentions of videos and other programs. I am trying to do the exercises, but not sure I'm doing anything right at all. Would love to have a little more guidance. Thanks!
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Oh Dena, I’m so sorry you’ve had so much hassle. Of course we will send you the video download from the package with many thanks for your patience in locating the lulu book.

Please pm me your email address.

Also the site is now up and running.

Loulou 🤗😘

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Oh Dena, I’m so sorry you’ve had so much hassle. Of course we will send you the video download from the package with many thanks for your patience in locating the lulu book.

Please pm me your email address.

Also the site is now up and running.

Loulou 🤗😘

Thank you Loulou! I sent you the pm earlier today with my email address. I look forward to hearing from you Smile
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Just to say that the site is up and attem, and there’s one day left to get any purchase for $15 instead of $27.

🧚🏻‍♀️😎

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Make that a week. Until January 9th, the code for the discount is AGELESS18.
Cheers 😊

5% products discount

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Cheers 😊

Hi, I wanna buy it with special discount. However, I can't find the website. Could you please help?

Thanks
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
The EDS system thinks I’m a new member so I can’t post a link :-/
It’s the same url as it used to be, that is, it’s Ageless if you Dare (all one word) dot org,

If someone else would be good enough to post the url that’d be great.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:18 am      Reply with quote
Here you go: https://agelessifyoudare.org/

Louise Annette wrote:
Hi,
The EDS system thinks I’m a new member so I can’t post a link :-/
It’s the same url as it used to be, that is, it’s Ageless if you Dare (all one word) dot org,

If someone else would be good enough to post the url that’d be great.
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Theresa Mary, you are a princess-like individual
❤️

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Cheers 😊

I just placed my order this morning for the book and the body exercises BUT I forgot the CODE Crying or Very sad
Any way to get that bonus after all?
I already purchased the 10 min Face, as well...
Sad

Please LMK if we can cancel this order and start over Wink

Order Confirmed: #00007

Thank you for your order at Ageless if you dare . We will be in contact shortly regarding the services you have ordered. Your order confirmation is below.

Order Number: #00007 (placed on January 5, 2018 11:05AM GMT)

BILLED TO:
Robyn B
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |