Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
sarahwagner008 wrote:
Hi there,
I have been waiting a long time to try and find a local MD who can sell me Anteage MD. Dr. J suggested I try and contact Ian at their office to get some suggestions and I'm shocked about the lack of response. I have tried several times to get in touch. I'm wondering if anyone knows if they are really still in business? I'm surprised that they are not interested in making a sale. I will try Proplus if I do not hear back from them, but it's definitely not my first choice and I hope they don't want to lose a customer. I'm curious if anyone has had any luck or if anyone else knows where I can find a distributor for the MD line? Many thanks and Happy Holidays everyone!
Sarah

Sarah,

Oops. This is probably my fault since I left here a mistyped e-mail address for Ian, who is very diligent about answering inquiries. So to compensate I will do one better. You can contact DrGeorge (Medical Director of our research clinic) directly at this email: gtaylor@cellese.com. If there is not a doc near you (he will tell you if there is), you can sign up to be a "distance" patient/subject at Newport Aesthetic Research until one in your area signs up. We are building a database and map into the new AnteAGE website due to be launched in January 2017.

The company is alive, thriving and growing rapidly domestically and internationally with a slate of new products in the pipeline for 2017 release.

DrJ

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Dr. J! Fingers crossed!
Metallicblue
5% products discount

Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:12 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering if anyone here is still using AntiAGE and can pipe in with any observations from longer term use? Feel free to PM me if you like! Is DragoN still here? I'd love to hear everyone's bottom line. I've literally just started with it this week.

Dr J, customer service didn't reply to my Email either. The company should definitely see to that! Exclamation
wkw1203
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing!
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
I still am using the serum + accelerator and have been since the products came out (2+ years or so? Perhaps 3?).

I use it at nighttime - I don't have any issues with using it 2x per day, though for cost considerations I use it at night only and feel I get a good result from that. I am 44yrs and like how its kept my skin 'plump' and hydrated (the accelerator is hydrating as the serum alone has no hydrating properties) It hasn't completely removed my acne 'purple/dark' spots/scars but they are faded enough that I am happy....keep using it for the plumping effect though as that cannot be beat! My skin is smooth, and not thin if that makes sense.

During the daytime I use Sesha Vit C + ACE cream + Pratima 30 SPF sunscreen FYI. Twice a week I give myself a home facial (exfoliate with Natural Aqua Gel and then a mask for 15min) and that is the extent of my routine...AntiAGE has really streamlined things and I will continue to purchase.

I do agree with the comments re: customer service needing attention, as I have noticed that as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Metallicblue
5% products discount

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
myamax wrote:
I still am using the serum + accelerator and have been since the products came out (2+ years or so? Perhaps 3?).

I use it at nighttime - I don't have any issues with using it 2x per day, though for cost considerations I use it at night only and feel I get a good result from that. I am 44yrs and like how its kept my skin 'plump' and hydrated (the accelerator is hydrating as the serum alone has no hydrating properties) It hasn't completely removed my acne 'purple/dark' spots/scars but they are faded enough that I am happy....keep using it for the plumping effect though as that cannot be beat! My skin is smooth, and not thin if that makes sense.

During the daytime I use Sesha Vit C + ACE cream + Pratima 30 SPF sunscreen FYI. Twice a week I give myself a home facial (exfoliate with Natural Aqua Gel and then a mask for 15min) and that is the extent of my routine...AntiAGE has really streamlined things and I will continue to purchase.

I do agree with the comments re: customer service needing attention, as I have noticed that as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you Myamax! Its strange that there are so few reviews online. I would have thought that the product would have gained more of a following by now. I wonder if many of its users are still active on EDS? I'd love to know who continued with it and who chose not to, and why. I find it a very interesting product. The price doesn't concern me, whether people have found it to work or not is my ultimate concern when choosing which products to use.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
I live in BC, Canada too. Just started on microneedling but I am interested in the Anteage MD products too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2017 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know of any sales going on for Anteage? It pains me to spend $150 for an ounce of product. Smile
PollyM
5% products discount

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Hello,

I'm new here. I just noticed that AnteAGE is being sold at SkincarebyAlana. Do you think that means they're going more commercial and we'll see it on sale? It looks like we'd be able to get it at a discount when Alana has a site-wide discount, it doesn't seem to have been put in with the "call to buy" group of products...

Do you think it's lived up to the hype?

Thanks!
PollyM
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
I highly recommend AnteAge. I had noticable results from using it...plump healthy & younger looking skin. The only negative was peach fuzz on my cheeks increased and the extra cost of shipping and duty fees to Canada bumped up the cost.
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
My last post was in Jan of this year - been (almost) another year and I am still using my AntiAge at night. Still happy with it too.
Posted in another area that I have purchased an eye cream for daytime (LifeLine ProPlus Eye Cream) and am really, really liking it for hydration and (surprising) dark circle reduction. The two lines have not caused me any irritation etc.

If you sign up for the AnteAge product newsletter on their website, each new year for that past 2 or 3 years they have sent out a coupon for great savings right after Christmas or in early January. I have ordered myself the maximum numbers of product allowed each year at that time, and that has tided me over until the next new years sale. Its a great deal and enables me to continue using it for these past years.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip myamax! I just signed up for the newsletter! It's too bad EDS doesn't carry AnteAge.
hazelwood160
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi, this question is for Dr. J i don't know if he still visit this blog or not. I been using anteage system for last 2 years and not planning to stop it. I have question about sunscreen i have meleasma on my whole face. I was waiting for dr. j to come out with own sunscreen but i don't see this happening anytime soon. So i would like to ask which sunscreen he would recommended between Japanese susncreen Kanebo Allie peferct UV ( here are ingredients: Kanebo Allie Alpha Sunsreen i think main ingredients are zinc oxide 12 % and 7 % ocitnate and some alcohol in the formula as well it says on the bottle it prevent skin from brown spot. i really the texture of this sunscreen under my makeup. I heard that Japanese sunscreen are better in protection . is that right?
here is the ingredients list for allie sunscreen Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 13.85%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 9.9%, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexy Benzoate 0.1%
Cyclomethicone, Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Silsesquioxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Diphenyl Siloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprulylsilane, Glycerin, Trifluoropropyl Dimethicone, Methicone, Peg-8 Trifluoropropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Triisostearin Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysilicone-13, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Squalane, Bht, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol ) and Tatcha sunscreen ( here are ingredients : Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 15%, Octisalate 5%

Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (Licorice Extract), Glycyrrhiza Inflata (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Sericin (Silk Extract), Algae Extract, Lecithin, Inositol (Rice Extract), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sorbitan Tristearate, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Beheneth-20, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Methicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Iron Oxides (Ci77491), Tin Oxide, Mica, Fragrance (Natural), Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.)

Please help!!!! which one you would recommend for melasma so that i don't loose the benefits i am having using your products. Thank you:)
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |