Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The best natural antiperspirant / deodorant you've used?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
http://kabanaskincare.com/products/kabana-naturally-effective-deodorant/

Kabana zinc oxide deo stick works well. The zinc oxide is antimicrobial and soothing to skin w/o harmful chemicals. Comes in different fragrances like citrus and lavender but I use unfragranced so my perfume doesnt clash. Huge 2.6 oz stick for $6.95

Clear and doesnt rub off on my black clothes.

5% products discount

Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:35 am      Reply with quote
I dont have any idea of a natural antiperspirant or deodorant. I use deodorant but wetness is istill my problem.
havana8

Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Apparently Blissoma has new deodorants out. I just ordered the Natural Deodorant Sample Pack which includes 3 sprays and 1 solid: http://www.blissoma.com/Natural-Deodorant-Sample-Pack--3-sprays-1-solid_p_120.html
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:13 am      Reply with quote
I happily used the crystal rock for years until I had a thermogram (like a mammogram) which showed hot spots not only in my armpits but breast and upper back. I was told that the crystal rock was not safe to use. I stopped. I've gone back every year for more thermograms since stopping and those areas have gradually cleared up.

However, I am still looking for a deodorant that works more than half an hour and that isn't messy nor stains my clothes. I am not a sweaty person.

Can anyone compare the ingredients to these two natural brands and let me know what you think?

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Water
Vegetable Glycerin
Sodium Stearate
Stearyl Behenate
Oleyl Erucate
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
Sodium Bicarbonate
Saccharomyces Ferment
Lauryl Laurate
Silica
Calendula Flower Extract
Lyciu Barbarum Fruit Extract
Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Olea Europaea(Olive) Fruit Oil
Naturally Extracted Fragrance
Natural fragrance created from natural extracts and isolates.

Ingredients:
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)
Water
Sodium stearate
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic)
Organic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
Helianthus annuus (sunflower)
Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)
Glyceryl laurate
Humulus lupulus (hops)
Ascorbic acid
minardi

Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
My two faves:
    Clarins Eau Dynamisante Deodorant
    Weleda Citrus Deodorant
pinchgrove

Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:30 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Secret, And it's fine with me.
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the new Natural Herbal Deodorant from PSF for a couple weeks with great success! It's all natural, paraben free & aluminum free and it smells great. You can get it right here on EDS!
https://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-natural-herbal-deodor-p_19486.htm
Dierdre Altman

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:29 am      Reply with quote
I use Kiss my face liquid rock roll-on deodorant and its great. I also have here some list that you can chose from.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
doodlebug wrote:
I've been using the new Natural Herbal Deodorant from PSF for a couple weeks with great success! It's all natural, paraben free & aluminum free and it smells great. You can get it right here on EDS!

This is the best natural deodorant I have used. It lasts for 24 hours - no odor. I have tried other natural ones and I have an odor problem within hours.

This is a keeper.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:31 am      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
doodlebug wrote:

This is the best natural deodorant I have used. It lasts for 24 hours - no odor. I have tried other natural ones and I have an odor problem within hours.

This is a keeper.

Autumn I agree! It's amazing! It really does last for 24 hours, and I love that it's all natural. We use way too many chemicals nowadays. It's good to scale back!
mahatrans
5% products discount

Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:19 am      Reply with quote
KMF Liquid Rock is the only one I have used. And it works wonders!
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
I plan on posting this later on my own thread.

but i've always wanted to stop using commercial deodorant ..but nothing worked ...until...

i inadvertently got into essential oils. all you need is a carrier oil and put lavender essential oil with a few drops of grapefruit essential oil.
I put it under my arms.. and as simple as that a natural pure deodorant that works.

To make it easy.. i purchased Arua lavender body oil at Target for $8 and add the grapefruit essential oil to that.
bertnice

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
I use a lavender burgamont deodorant stick . It is made up of magnesium and oil formula and the stick is biodegradable.
Esther Luther

Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not sure if this one is available to other countries but I'm using Milcu. It's an underarm and foot antiperspirant. It's very safe on the skin and it even makes my underarms look brighter.
Lilith_10
5% products discount

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Take Green Smoothies or pure organic Chlorophyll for 30 days and you won't need antiperspirants. Body odor is best controlled with greens.

Antipersiprants always contain nasties - which are dangerous and if you do not allow your body to sweat out toxins they stay in your body - on the long run this will kill you faster. My husbands best friend died last year of MND - and he took Aluminium antiperspirants - they found heavy metals, aluminium, and formaldehyde in his blood. Go and figure...

If you take Chlorophyll your body is detoxed and you feel fresher more alert.

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:39 am      Reply with quote
I have the same problem. So many nice answers. I'm glad I found this topic, thank you guys, I will definitely check some options soon!
Karentaylor
5% products discount

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:32 am      Reply with quote
my favourite is magnesia milk
eli123

Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
I loooove Schmidts Naturals. Ar Wholefoods and iherb. com as well. Only one that worked for me.
jess2101
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:03 am      Reply with quote
SCHMIDT'S 100% Natural Sensitive Deodorant Jasmine Tea .
without aluminum salts,
effectively absorbs moisture,
Non-sticky and non-greasy, they fight against the development of bacteria and avoid unpleasant odors. They absorb perspiration without blocking it, while maintaining perfectly hydrated skin. Idea
jess2101
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:05 am      Reply with quote
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS :
Magnesium hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax, Tocopher (vitamin E), Natural fragrance
Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |