Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

June Jacobs Protective Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (47 ml / 1.6 floz) Decleor Aroma Duo Neroli & Hydra Floral Light (2 items) DeVita Hyaluronic SeruGel (30 ml / 1 oz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
denalove

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:53 am      Reply with quote
I just discovered facial exercises by accident over the past several weeks. I found this forum and found the Ageless if you Dare book available on lulu com. I tried going on the ageless if you dare website, but the website isn't there.
So I spent much more on the book then I see from what others have mentioned that they spent on it. I also see some mentions of videos and other programs. I am trying to do the exercises, but not sure I'm doing anything right at all. Would love to have a little more guidance. Thanks!
Louise Annette
5% products discount

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Oh Dena, Iím so sorry youíve had so much hassle. Of course we will send you the video download from the package with many thanks for your patience in locating the lulu book.

Please pm me your email address.

Also the site is now up and running.

Loulou 🤗😘

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Oh Dena, Iím so sorry youíve had so much hassle. Of course we will send you the video download from the package with many thanks for your patience in locating the lulu book.

Please pm me your email address.

Also the site is now up and running.

Loulou 🤗😘

Thank you Loulou! I sent you the pm earlier today with my email address. I look forward to hearing from you Smile
Louise Annette
5% products discount

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Just to say that the site is up and attem, and thereís one day left to get any purchase for $15 instead of $27.

🧚🏻‍♀️😎

5% products discount

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Make that a week. Until January 9th, the code for the discount is AGELESS18.
Cheers 😊

5% products discount

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Cheers 😊

Hi, I wanna buy it with special discount. However, I can't find the website. Could you please help?

Thanks
Louise Annette
5% products discount

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
The EDS system thinks Iím a new member so I canít post a link :-/
Itís the same url as it used to be, that is, itís Ageless if you Dare (all one word) dot org,

If someone else would be good enough to post the url thatíd be great.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:18 am      Reply with quote
Here you go: https://agelessifyoudare.org/

Louise Annette wrote:
Hi,
The EDS system thinks Iím a new member so I canít post a link :-/
Itís the same url as it used to be, that is, itís Ageless if you Dare (all one word) dot org,

If someone else would be good enough to post the url thatíd be great.
Louise Annette
5% products discount

Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Theresa Mary, you are a princess-like individual
❤️

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Cheers 😊

I just placed my order this morning for the book and the body exercises BUT I forgot the CODE Crying or Very sad
Any way to get that bonus after all?
I already purchased the 10 min Face, as well...
Sad

Please LMK if we can cancel this order and start over Wink

Order Confirmed: #00007

Thank you for your order at Ageless if you dare . We will be in contact shortly regarding the services you have ordered. Your order confirmation is below.

Order Number: #00007 (placed on January 5, 2018 11:05AM GMT)

BILLED TO:
Robyn B
Louise Annette
5% products discount

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Robyn,
Of course you can get the discount!

Let me confer with steve, he may be able to refund you to the discount price or we will refund the whole order and start again.

But weíll sort it out one way or another.

Thanks for buying the programme 😊😘

5% products discount

Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi Robyn and everyone, we will happily refund anyone who didnít add the code ( if it wasnít my programme Iíd probably do the same thing!)

Just to say PayPal reimburse you by echeck, which doesnít clear immediately, so it takes a few days before the funds reach your account. For several days the money doesnít seem to be anywhere 😐

In brief, refunds take a few days to arrive, so thanks for your patience
Smile

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Hi Robyn and everyone, we will happily refund anyone who didnít add the code ( if it wasnít my programme Iíd probably do the same thing!)

Just to say PayPal reimburse you by echeck, which doesnít clear immediately, so it takes a few days before the funds reach your account. For several days the money doesnít seem to be anywhere 😐

In brief, refunds take a few days to arrive, so thanks for your patience
Smile

Incredibly impressive, Lou!

Is there anything I need to do on my end?

Thank you, again, and may your understanding and generosity come back 100 fold Very Happy

Robyn
Louise Annette
5% products discount

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Robyn x

I donít know if you have to do anything your end, hopefully the money should just arrive! Also we refunded you in dollars so conversion shouldnít be a problem.

All best,
LL 😘

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
I'm hoping someone can help me.
I purchased - the Ageless if you Dare -teach yourself Youth and Beauty book a quite a few years back. I've seen my face drop in the last few years and I'd like to incorporate facial exercise in my daily routine to help slow down the aging process. I'm going to purchase the Ageless massage download but I'm wondering if I need the new book as well or are the exercises still the same?

Thanks,
Lou

5% products discount

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lou,

The exercises are still the same, you donít need to buy them again!

All best, loulou 😎😘

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Decleor Aroma Duo Neroli & Hydra Floral Light (2 items) glominerals Spectrum Shadow Mix (4 items) Sjal Kashmir Saphir Perfecting Mask (59 ml / 2 oz)