Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dark Circle cream ruined my skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bonnielynne

Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Dark circle cream bleached out my already white skin and left me with shiny, silvery, powdery looking skin that makeup will not cover. It looks awful and I am so depressed! Makeup over the areas only magnifies the problem and makes it look shinier and whiter, like a beacon!!!! Any advice anybody? I have had this problem for years and haven't found a solution yet. Thank you!
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
What were the ingredients in this cream...and how long has it been?
Bonnielynne

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
It has been over 8 years and I don't remember the name of the cream nor the ingredients unfortunately. So maddening... thanks for the response!
EmilyKristina
5% products discount

Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
This is quite impossible that dark circles cream ruined your skin. There can be 2 reasons behind this. Either the cream doesn't suit your skin or you have picked the wrong product. I would like to suggest that whenever you get any products for your skin Firstly, check out the ingredients in that particular cream and secondly test the cream on your skin before purchasing it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:02 am      Reply with quote
It might be worthwhile going to a derm and getting yourself checked out. Its unlikely to be caused by this cream but the skin does have reactions against things sometimes and so getting a professional opinion is well worth it to rest your mind.
Bonnielynne wrote:
Dark circle cream bleached out my already white skin and left me with shiny, silvery, powdery looking skin that makeup will not cover. It looks awful and I am so depressed! Makeup over the areas only magnifies the problem and makes it look shinier and whiter, like a beacon!!!! Any advice anybody? I have had this problem for years and haven't found a solution yet. Thank you!
hautcosmetics
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 am      Reply with quote
check out the ingredients in that particular cream and secondly test the cream on your skin before purchasing it.
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
We would need to know the active ingredients to be able to help you reverse it. But until then, maybe try covering it up with a darker concealer? That's the only thing I can think.
Ricc

Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Was using combination of tea tree oil, differen and chlymacin gel to treat bump on tip of nose. used off and on for 2 weeks. woke up 4 days ago with crease of my nose turning black moving up between my eyes. looks like a dark black scare going up my nose and partially around my nose. will this fade or is this permanent. Any help on this would be preciated
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
What is the brand and name of the product you used?
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
I don't have dark circles, but I have bags under my eyes and I'm upset.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |