Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Robyn,
Of course you can get the discount!

Let me confer with steve, he may be able to refund you to the discount price or we will refund the whole order and start again.

But we’ll sort it out one way or another.

Thanks for buying the programme 😊😘

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi Robyn and everyone, we will happily refund anyone who didn’t add the code ( if it wasn’t my programme I’d probably do the same thing!)

Just to say PayPal reimburse you by echeck, which doesn’t clear immediately, so it takes a few days before the funds reach your account. For several days the money doesn’t seem to be anywhere 😐

In brief, refunds take a few days to arrive, so thanks for your patience
Smile

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Hi Robyn and everyone, we will happily refund anyone who didn’t add the code ( if it wasn’t my programme I’d probably do the same thing!)

Just to say PayPal reimburse you by echeck, which doesn’t clear immediately, so it takes a few days before the funds reach your account. For several days the money doesn’t seem to be anywhere 😐

In brief, refunds take a few days to arrive, so thanks for your patience
Smile

Incredibly impressive, Lou!

Is there anything I need to do on my end?

Thank you, again, and may your understanding and generosity come back 100 fold Very Happy

Robyn
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Robyn x

I don’t know if you have to do anything your end, hopefully the money should just arrive! Also we refunded you in dollars so conversion shouldn’t be a problem.

All best,
LL 😘

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
I'm hoping someone can help me.
I purchased - the Ageless if you Dare -teach yourself Youth and Beauty book a quite a few years back. I've seen my face drop in the last few years and I'd like to incorporate facial exercise in my daily routine to help slow down the aging process. I'm going to purchase the Ageless massage download but I'm wondering if I need the new book as well or are the exercises still the same?

Thanks,
Lou

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lou,

The exercises are still the same, you don’t need to buy them again!

All best, loulou 😎😘

5% products discount

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:52 am      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
Oh, and marionette lines, you bet! The Ageless programme concentrates on lifting the face up and out (like a facelift) marionette lines are just caused by some sagging flesh that you can most definitely pull up!
Smile

One thing to consider is that marionette lines could be an indication to check your diet. According to TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) they could be caused by colon inflammation/hemorrhoids. Personally, I did not have wrinkles there but I developed an indentation which has been gone since I changed my diet. I was very impressed.

THANKS for all of you posting such encouraging results.

5% products discount

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:29 am      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Hi Lou,

The exercises are still the same, you don’t need to buy them again!

All best, loulou 😎😘

I bought your programme a few years ago and received a video which is great as it is so quick as others mentioned. Since then you changed your website and have two programmes:

1. Ageless if you Dare: the easy ten
2. The Ageless Massage Programme

Somewhere here in this forum I even heard of an "advanced programme". Is that still available or is that what I had purchased some years ago?

Could you elaborate a bit if the easy ten are already in my old programme or if there is anything to consider? E.g. adding the massage?
Would you say 12 months as some mentioned here is a minimum to see real results? I am just starting out after having used on and off Eva Frazers programme. Yours is quicker and I believe I can follow it regularly which from what I have read here is a key factor. Many thanks!

5% products discount

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
jasminerosey wrote:
LouLou, i just went to your site and read your preview of your book...and imo it is so exquisite...it is hard to find words for how deeply what you have said resonates with me..

and it answers why ..on a very deep level..I have been inwardly guided not to do cosmetic surgery (I am not saying that this is what you are saying..just that your truth resonates this way for me)..which up to now i have resented (my own inner guidance!)..even though i have intuitively known it to be true for me..but now it's so clear 'why'...it's about the natural action and aliveness of the face as it reflects the true inner spirit of the self....the face and it's expressions are really like a flower unfolding it's beauty...and i believe that your exercises may not only allow that to remain in tact but accelerate the process by allowing it to be even more animated and expressive.

But my previous question still remains..is there any difference in how I should be performing the exercises than a younger woman would?

Dear Jasminerosey,

I'm so touched that you enjoyed the bit on my site and that you've written such a beautiful post about it. Gosh, I'm really moved by what you have written.

The older women who've come to me for FE and more lately for what I'm doing now have nearly all been very nervous about tugging their skin, but have been really happy once they've taken the plunge. I think a helpful way to think of it is as if you were doing yoga and stretching the muscles in the body.... you'd expect them to become more resilient and flexible at whatever age you started, but it's important not to do it so fiercely that it hurts and makes you feel miserable Very Happy . Tugging or pinching your skin should feel good, and if it doesn't it's probably better to go more gently until you can do more. But this isn't to say that if it hurts you've done any damage because your skin really can do amazing stuff.

I could give you a sort of fair comparison... my 10 year old had an appendix operation a few months before I had am umm tummy tuck (well, mini tuck). I was 43 and she was 8, but my scar is now invisible while hers is still red and raised, presumably because I brushed my scar every night for several months and she refused to brush hers! Laughing So you can see the skin will respond to a spur regardless of age.

I hope this answers your question, I'm going to sit for a few moments and smile at your lovely post.

((((hugs)

Loulou x

This is interesting that your scar is gone in such a short time - is this part what your massage book is all about? I have a dry brush but I never found it super effective for cellulite - just perfect to take dead skin off - which allows me to use much less body cream. But could you elaborate a bit what your body/book is all about? Many thanks.

5% products discount

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:21 am      Reply with quote
Beehive wrote:
Well, it's been about a year and a half since I started Ageless, and I think I'm finally seeing some results. They are subtle for sure, but I'm noticing that the bit of jowling I was starting to have looks better. The weird thing is that I can't really see improvements in my photos, but in the mirror, there is something good happening. Yay, Ageless! However, I still have terrible undereye hollows and hooded eyes - no real change. But lower face improvements ain't nothing, so I'm going to keep going. Smile

Hello Beehive,
How often did you do the exercises per week? Are you still doing the Ageless if you dare exercises?
Any updates? Are still seeing results coming in?
Many thanks.
TESSIMMA

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Lilith_10 wrote:
Beehive wrote:
Well, it's been about a year and a half since I started Ageless, and I think I'm finally seeing some results. They are subtle for sure, but I'm noticing that the bit of jowling I was starting to have looks better. The weird thing is that I can't really see improvements in my photos, but in the mirror, there is something good happening. Yay, Ageless! However, I still have terrible undereye hollows and hooded eyes - no real change. But lower face improvements ain't nothing, so I'm going to keep going. Smile

Hello Beehive,
How often did you do the exercises per week? Are you still doing the Ageless if you dare exercises?
Any updates? Are still seeing results coming in?
Many thanks.

Ciao Lilith,
io uso Ageless dal 1° febbraio 2017. All'inizio facevo tutti gli esercizi, anche quelli extra, quasi tutti i giorni, per circa due mesi. Dopo ho iniziato a fare i 10 esercizi di base per 4/5 volte alla settimana e quelli extra una sola volta alla settimana (anche se Lou consiglia di farli una volta al mese). A questi esercizi aggiungo sempre un esercizio per la jowline e altri due esercizi per gli occhi.

I risultati ci sono, anche se io li chiamo risultati tecnici, nel senso che sono sottili da vedere, li vedo solo io che conosco la mia faccia, probabilmente chi mi guarda sa solo dire che probabilmente ho un aspetto più fresco ma non sa dire perchè.

Da circa un mese e mezzo utilizzo anche il Nuface, per dare un aiuto :)

E da circa un mese utilizzo anche il Tria eyes laser.

Scusami se scrivo in italiano, ma sono al lavoro e ci vorrebbe troppo tempo per scrivere in inglese.

Se hai bisogno di altre notizie non esitare a chiedere

Imma

PS: penso che prossimamente scriverò a Lou per comprare il programma avanzato. Dovrebbe chiamarsi Hot Stuff o qualcosa del genere. Se ne parlava tempo fa su questo forum e Steve l'anno scorso mi disse che lo vendono ancora solo a chi ne fa richiesta ma non c'è sul sito
TESSIMMA

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:15 am      Reply with quote
ahhhh, dimenticavo di dire per chiarezza che io ho 54 anni (piango Sad(( )
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Humble apologies, I can only understand English and French, so from what I gather here are some answers!

Beehive, I’m so happy your jowls have diminished. Part of the secret is that you hold a strong face higher on your bones. Keep your chin up by continuing. Your face will keep getting better.

Lilith,
The body brushing that disappeared my abdominal scar is the same as that in the body programme, except that I’d recommend giving scarred areas extra attention, maybe spend twice or even three times as long there. But there’s no need to brush your skin raw; consistency is what counts.

The massage book is designed for engaging with the face and neck only... you can use the techniques in the body programme on the face; you can trust your hands on your face, as long as it’s not actually hurting it’s good. If it’s hurting you’ll probably look a bit rough afterwards but in a few days that will repair itself and look good.

Thanks to all,

Loulou

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:00 am      Reply with quote
I’m hoping that I can post my site linkwww.agelessifyoudare.org

5% products discount

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Gazie mille, TESSIMMA, for your feedback. You have just finished 1 year... that is the amount of time I wanted to give myself as well. Very clear and helpful!

Loulou: Here is a translation (good old google!):

1223/5000
I use Ageless from 1 February 2017. At the beginning I did all the exercises, even the extra ones, almost every day, for about two months. Afterwards I started doing the 10 basic exercises for 4/5 times a week and the extra ones only once a week (although Lou advises to do them once a month). To these exercises I always add an exercise for the jowline and two other exercises for the eyes.

The results are there, even if I call them technical results, in the sense that they are thin to see, I see them only I know my face, probably those who look at me can only say that I probably look cooler but can not say why .

For about a month and a half I also use the Nuface, to help Smile

And I've been using the Tria eyes laser for about a month.

Sorry if I write in Italian, but I'm at work and it would take too much time to write in English.

If you need more news do not hesitate to ask

Imma

PS: I think I will soon write to Lou to buy the advanced program. It should be called Hot Stuff or something. He talked about it long ago on this forum and Steve told me last year that they still sell it only to those who request it but it's not on the site

+++

So my question are:
1. Getting the massage video - will that enhance my facial results?
2. As Tessimma mentioned - how can one get the advanced exercises?

Many thanks!
Lilith

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lilith, as far as your first question is concerned, the answer is yes. I also followed Loulou's massage program and the result was surprising, especially under the eyes. I do not know how to say, but the feeling is that of skin redensification. Now when I pinch under my eyes my skin is much denser. Before it seemed to touch something inconsistent.

One year is the minimum time to see considerable results. An unexpected result was on my lips, at the end of December 2017 I noticed that they were swollen, I did not understand what was happening. Only later did I realize that they had fleshed out. I attribute this to the exercise the best (so-called?), the one where you pinch the sides of the lips and pull them up. The fact is that now I have my lips plumped. And i am very happyyy :

Sorry for my bad English Rolling Eyes

Imma
Lilith_10
5% products discount

Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Ciao Imma, Thank you so much for your feedback. Your results are so encouraging! I did feel the differency you describe at the undereye area within 2 weeks. Luckily I have no major issues there but I think the skin texture is getting better which can ony be good in the long run! Wanted to give it a year anyway - but a long way to go for me. Let's see what surprises are waiting for us.

What is your opinion of the Nuface? I had a look at i a couple of times but was never sure if it is a waste of money or a tool which would work?

I feel for my skin Vitamin C is excellent and I am experimenting with Vitamin A (but that is a long-term project as well). Was considering the derma roller but at the moment I need to have time and ease in my life so the ageless routine is working for me in that aspect as it takes so little time.

Grazie Mille!
Lilith

Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Lilith_10 wrote:
Ciao Imma, Thank you so much for your feedback. Your results are so encouraging! I did feel the differency you describe at the undereye area within 2 weeks. Luckily I have no major issues there but I think the skin texture is getting better which can ony be good in the long run! Wanted to give it a year anyway - but a long way to go for me. Let's see what surprises are waiting for us.

What is your opinion of the Nuface? I had a look at i a couple of times but was never sure if it is a waste of money or a tool which would work?

I feel for my skin Vitamin C is excellent and I am experimenting with Vitamin A (but that is a long-term project as well). Was considering the derma roller but at the moment I need to have time and ease in my life so the ageless routine is working for me in that aspect as it takes so little time.

Grazie Mille!
Lilith

Hi Lilith,
I've just finished the 8 weeks of the Nuface protocol so I can make a judgment. Nuface WORKS !!!
Obviously, as for everything in the field of anti aging, it is not about miracles. But I can say that the Nuface gave a nice help to the Ageless exercises.
The results are cumulative but you can not stop to do it. If you stop it, everything collapse Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But it's the same with the exercises.
I do it every morning for about 12 minutes

I have been using for many many years Vit. C, Retin A and an endless series of other topicals and supplements but I can say, as far as my experience is concerned, that these things save your skin but not from the collapse Very Happy

I do not know how old you are, but i can say that topicals, alone, are useful until a certain age. With the arrival of menopause topicals did non save me from sagging. So I consider the exercises and also tools like Nuface necessary.

You're right about Ageless. Even I chose it because it requires so little time even if I do them at least 4 days a week and apply the strongest resistance possible. But it is still only 10 minutes per session.

Imma
Lilith_10
5% products discount

Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Ciao Imma! This is great - I was looking through all the tools (I am probably a bit overwild about all of it) but anything which easy, quick and protable. An acquaintance of mine swears by the dermawand but I always discliked the size of the tool and it seems to need me to set up everything for it. The NuFace and ZIIP are so handy, easy to store.

Now, my final question before I go into silence mode again - has the NuFace a setting for Acne or occasional break out - I do get few these days. But naturally, I will break out the day before a major event or meeting. The ZIIP said it has an effective setting - but it seems extremely expensive.

And yes, I agree. I never needed to do much about my skin - as it is naturally thick which is excellent when one gets older, I never smoked or drank much alcohol which I think plays a role as well. But I am about to encounter the great change - and I embrace it fully! I think it liberates my energy. Technically, I guess I have the first perimenopausal signs and learned that I can do a lot to support my body with minerals (magnesium, zinc) and a product which is Royal Gelee from Alsifemin (which is miracle for people with hot flashes). Anyhow, I am going of the scale here - I agree with you. In the last two years I noticed I have to take care of my physique to keep it in optimal condition and my skin - which is why I returned here.

Many thanks for you candid help!

Have a wonderful day.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Lilith_10 wrote:
Ciao Imma! This is great - I was looking through all the tools (I am probably a bit overwild about all of it) but anything which easy, quick and protable. An acquaintance of mine swears by the dermawand but I always discliked the size of the tool and it seems to need me to set up everything for it. The NuFace and ZIIP are so handy, easy to store.

Now, my final question before I go into silence mode again - has the NuFace a setting for Acne or occasional break out - I do get few these days. But naturally, I will break out the day before a major event or meeting. The ZIIP said it has an effective setting - but it seems extremely expensive.

And yes, I agree. I never needed to do much about my skin - as it is naturally thick which is excellent when one gets older, I never smoked or drank much alcohol which I think plays a role as well. But I am about to encounter the great change - and I embrace it fully! I think it liberates my energy. Technically, I guess I have the first perimenopausal signs and learned that I can do a lot to support my body with minerals (magnesium, zinc) and a product which is Royal Gelee from Alsifemin (which is miracle for people with hot flashes). Anyhow, I am going of the scale here - I agree with you. In the last two years I noticed I have to take care of my physique to keep it in optimal condition and my skin - which is why I returned here.

Many thanks for you candid help!

Have a wonderful day.

Hi Lilith,
no, the Nuface has no program for acne. It has no program at all. You turn it on and start moving it on your face. The only thing that does is that every 5 seconds it sounds to warn you to move to another area. I do it with the planned movements for the Ziip.

Have a wonderful day you too, form me it will be a wonderful evening Smile
Lilith_10
5% products discount

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Ciao Imma,

Thanks for the info as this is really important to me! I definitely would like something which tackle the occasional breakout. Very ridiculous when one is beyond their teens...

Great to know that microcurrents work though!

Very best wishes!
Lilith

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,this is my answer to an email asking about the suitability of Ageless for men...

Hi mister X, and thanks for your message.

Yes, Ageless is absolutely suitable for men. It focuses on women because it makes a massive difference to how we age, while men generally have an easier time of it, but men age in exactly the same way, just less dramatically!

Because you’re blessed with more muscle mass than women you’re also likely to achieve faster results.

We really ought to mention the programme’s value to men in our blurb, thank you for highlighting where we need to be clearer, and I’ll post to this effect on the Essential Day spa message board.

Wishing you all the very best,
Louise 😊

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone

I keep seeing mentions of advanced exercises that are not advertised on the Ageless website but available upon request. Does anyone here know of them or purchased them. Would love to know! I have the Ageless 10 and the massage video, also the book.

Ricky
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone

I keep seeing mentions of advanced exercises that are not advertised on the Ageless website but available upon request. Does anyone here know of them or purchased them. Would love to know! I have the Ageless 10 and the massage video, also the book.

Ricky

Hi Ricky and everybody,

The advanced programme does have different exercises because it supplements the Easy Nine/Ten programmes. It is advanced in the sense that it’s a bootcamp, high volume, high intensity programme. It gives fast results but it entails pronounced short term side effects, and we are not equipped to respond to everyone’s concerns, so I don’t sell it any more!

Also the normal programme will achieve the same results, just at a more steady pace. If yo you follow the regular programme you minimise downtime and enjoy your face throughout the process.

So I hope that answers the question. It would be hypocritical of me to hide the ‘really effective’ exercises.. it’s a question of speed versus ease of transition. I would go for the Easy Ten every time 😊

5% products discount

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:10 am      Reply with quote
Hello dear members of the Agelessifyoudare forum!
I am a greenhorn and so happy to be here;-) I have bought the program a week ago and have already started with the exercises. And I do feel my muscles while working on them, and also afterwards, hurray!!! So happy to be able to take things under my control.I´m 52 and have jowls, nl folds, under eye bags, Fine lines on the upper lip and a gaunty rectangular face - this almost reads like the beginning of a Monty Python sketch, hahaha.
I had started Flexeffect two weeks ago and did it for one week, but as I had written quite a few mails to FE and have not gotten ANY answer, I feel ignored and have lost the interest in it...on the other hand, this ignorance of the customer might have been a stroke of luck because Agelessifyoudare is sooo much shorter and therefore easier to perform daily for a lazy human being like me;-)
I have made photos, of course, from all possible angles (even one looking down - how scary, is THIS me???LOL). So I will keep you all informed about my progressions. Is there any place where we could exchange photos?
Thank you all for posting your detailed reports, I am looking forward to read them all:-)
Thank you Loulou for being present around here and helping out!
By the way, is there any possibility to become an Ageless trainer?
Have a lovely time:-)
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |